• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref vs Zeldris (Best Villains Battle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Base Zeref vs Zeldris with just God (2nd Key, so no Ominous Nebula or 2nd Demon Mark)

High 6-C (Superior to 500 Gigatons) vs High 6-C (Superior to 550 Gigatons)

Finally, I can make this, my favorite Fairy Tail Villain vs my favorite Nanatsu no Taizai Villain

Both black haired brothers of the protagonist, who's name begins with Z, have darkness powers, and have a troubled past with their blonde girlfriends

Speed Equalized

Starts 30 Meters appart

Zeref: 7 (1997KD, DragonEmperor23, Rei Rubro, Schnee One, Anonymous Blank, ZellTemplar, ZephyrosOmega)

Zeldris: 8 (BurlapJack, Lapitus, Velox, Versusjunkie, Rin, Enryu, Delta, Tdtd1234)

Inconclusive:

ZerefRender2
ZeldrisRender

Zeldris w/ God >> True Form Chandler > True Form Cusack >> Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas = baseline High 6-C+ (550 Gigatons)

Let see zeldris have soul manipualtion, hellfire to null zeref Regenerationn,magic sealing,but

Zeref have resistance to soul manipulation, magic sealing, and he can stop his flame by his barrier creation like he did against natsu. Now if zeref hit him with his black arts he will take his soul, even if zeldris is able to show some soul manipulation resistance, he still didn't have anything to stop zeref from draining his life force, he can hit him with law to one shot him, or can absorb his magic, he also shwon to restrict other movement via his presence alone(when he about to kill hades) or he can absorb zeldris magic like he did with mavis.

Voting zeref

20190102 135557 rmedited
Take it as you want, i mean(telekensis or barrier creation)

Leaning towards zeldris,

• Most anything zeref throws at him will be nulled via god
  • i don't see how zeref can handle ON as even in NNT higher tiers other than the ONE and the gods seems less than capable of breeching the nebula, much less trying not to get swept into it
  • will admit that zerefs soul thingy is a bit troublesome to zel
  • also i would like to add that if this match took place at night and used his second DM, zeldris definitly has this in the bag
So overall i vote zelly boi

SBA puts Zeldris at his strongest.

Time: The time and date are chosen in such a fashion that all characters are at their strongest. Paradoxes like it being night for one character, while being day for another are acceptable here. If extreme advantages are generated via this regulation to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

I agree with Burplap here.

If Zeref turns around once he is toast, and he doesn't know not to. God is gonna let him nullify most of his stuff, and resist it in general. For his reasons and mine, I vote Zeldris

@Burlap

Zeldris's 2nd key is the one used here, The one with just God, so no Ominous Nebula as that version of Zeldris stomped two characters who are stronger than Zeref and is borderline Low 6-B

Still side with zel, hardly anything from zeref will touch him with god

And only his soul whatever is a threat (if it doesn't take some magic casting on zeldris)

Zeref will need to go fisticuffs with shadow the hedgehog here and considering zel also doesn't hold back at all, zeref is in trouble of getting dismembered

• I vote zeldris*

BurlapJack said:
Still side with zel, hardly anything from zeref will touch him with god

And only his soul whatever is a threat (if it doesn't take some magic casting on zeldris)

Zeref will need to go fisticuffs with shadow the hedgehog here and considering zel also doesn't hold back at all, zeref is in trouble of getting dismembered
Can you explain it in simple language

God give him resistance to magic, but zeref death wave shown to be effective one the person which have same type of curse as strong as zeref,zeldris didn't show any immunity/resistance to that lvl, also zeref can absorb his magic and gaining his power instead and drain him completely, also zeldris didn't have his commandments. Again zeref can simply stop his movement(which happen in-character) and absorb zeldirs magic

Can i get Lapitus vote reason?

Cause he vote was based burlap reason who is using omnius nebule zeldris which is not valid amymore.

This match is only using Zeldris w/ God.

Also 2nd Demon Mark is what multiplied Zeldris' power not Ominous Nebula. Ominous Nebula is just an unknown amp.

The Demon King's Power aka God. It's a magic that gives him an amp in power and the ability to nullify magic even from characters stronger than him.

Full Wings King's Sunflower magic blast got nullified upon hitting him. Same thing seems to have happened with Ludoshel's Gold Shining. He also managed to seal Drole's magic after hitting him. So I think it's by contact.

So what would be the outcome of Zeref hitting Zeldris with one of his attacks that take the soul out of the opponent and kills them instantly?

No clue. If Zeldris can also nullify hax magic than Zeldris would probably win because after he realizes Zeref can't be killed he might try to seal him. But if he can't than I guess Zeref wins.

We don't actually know. It was more of a off screen thing. All we know is when he sealed the vampires there was a energy dome like thing around them.

I'm going to vote Zeref then. Zeldris will probably think the magic attack won't do anything to him and try blocking it, then gets soul ripped. The sealing seems too unknown for me to consider it a variable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back