• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final NNT Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Tarmiel makes an ocean. 1 teraton.
  • Tarmiel's true form is well over 2x stronger due to Ludoshel's true form being 2x stronger than his vessel, despite having a vastly more compatible vessel than Tarmiel and Sariel's. >2 teratons.
  • Margaret Ludoshel scales above true Tarmiel due to his power level. >>2 teratons.
  • True Form Ludoshel, while weakened, casually stomped OG Demon whereas vessel Ludoshel couldn't do all that much damage to Chandler and Cusack. This also applies to 2nd Mark Zeldris for having the same multiplier and being similar in strength previously. >>>4 teratons.
  • Mael one-shot OG Demon. >>>>4 teratons.
  • DK Zel scales above Mael. >>>>>4 teratons.
  • Base Meliodas easily overpowered DK Zel. >>>>>>4 teratons.
  • 2nd Mark Meliodas is 4x stronger. >>>>>>16 teratons.
  • 50% DK overpowered Ban. >>>>>>>16 teratons.
  • 100% DK is twice as strong. >>>>>>>32 teratons.
  • Youth DK Zeldris is stronger than 100%. >>>>>>>>32 teratons.
There's some new stuff I have to add, so keep in mind this isn't the full list.

• Tarmiel makes an ocean. 1 teraton.
  • Tarmiel's true form is well over 2x stronger due to Ludoshel's true form being 2x stronger than his vessel, despite having a vastly more compatible vessel than Tarmiel and Sariel's. >2 teratons.
  • Margaret Ludoshel scales above true Tarmiel due to his power level. >>2 teratons.
  • True Form Ludoshel, while weakened, casually stomped OG Demon whereas vessel Ludoshel couldn't do all that much damage to Chandler and Cusack. This also applies to 2nd Mark Zeldris for having the same multiplier and being similar in strength previously. >>>4 teratons.
  • Mael one-shot OG Demon. >>>>4 teratons.
  • DK Zel scales above Mael. >>>>>4 teratons.
  • Base Meliodas easily overpowered DK Zel. >>>>>>4 teratons.
  • 2nd Mark Meliodas is 4x stronger. >>>>>>16 teratons.
  • 50% DK overpowered Ban. >>>>>>>16 teratons.
  • 100% DK is twice as strong. >>>>>>>32 teratons.
  • Youth DK Zeldris is stronger than 100%. >>>>>>>>32 teratons.
There's some new stuff I have to add, so keep in mind this isn't the full list.
The new stuff? Did you include SD tanking her FC attack?

Doesn't play a part in AP scaling, especially since Meliodas and Zeldris' attack was doubled by Merlin.

No it doesn't. We don't have a reason to consider it non-canon.

In fact, I specifically remember you wanting to apply this Infinity amp to other characters after we found it, as well as the Sky Islands having huge mountains on them.
What is the latest status? is there an upgrade or a downgrade?
Bit of both.

No it doesn't. We don't have a reason to consider it non-canon.

In fact, I specifically remember you wanting to apply this Infinity amp to other characters after we found it, as well as the Sky Islands having huge mountains on them.

Bit of both.
It wasn't stated to be canon the movie was simple. Yes but you said it doesn't amp 2x for some reason

Country level, likely Large Country level for Britannia DK. And there's a huge combo attack that The Lady of the Lake scales to.

MHS+ to FTL.
It wasn't stated to be canon the movie was simple. Yes but you said it doesn't amp 2x for some reason
Not a reason to disregard.

Because it wasn't even Infinity. It was Merlin's limit breaker.

Country level, likely Large Country level for Britannia DK. And there's a huge combo attack that The Lady of the Lake scales to.

MHS+ to FTL.

Not a reason to disregard.

Because it wasn't even Infinity. It was Merlin's limit breaker.
Proof that it's canon?

Why would I need scans for either of those? You do know what a novelization is, right?

Like I said, the wiki accepts this stuff as secondary canon unless there's a reason not to.

Why would I need scans for either of those? You do know what a novelization is, right?

Like I said, the wiki accepts this stuff as secondary canon unless there's a reason not to.
The burden of proof is on you. Prove that it is canon. I want you to prove it

No, it's on you to give us even the remotest reason why this officially licensed novelization should not be considered canon.

Doesn't work like that, and the wiki still accepts novelizations as secondary canon unless contradictory or explicitly/implicitly non-canon (i.e the Naruto one).

It takes precedence when contradictions arise. This is not a contradiction.

That doesn't mean it's a contradiction. It's a contradiction if it contradicts established information in ways that can't be reconciled.

By this logic, Lady of the Lake telling them that Merlin delayed the time spell is a contradiction because we didn't see it happen in the chapter.

That doesn't mean it's a contradiction. It's a contradiction if it contradicts established information in ways that can't be reconciled.

By this logic, Lady of the Lake telling them that Merlin delayed the time spell is a contradiction because we didn't see it happen in the chapter.
That does mean it's a contradiction
A contradiction is a combination of statements, ideas, or features of a situation that are opposed to one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back