• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sternritter/Wandenreich run a 6 verse gauntlet (Yhwach can only interfere/help if all Wandenreich/Stenritter can't defeat the verse on their own)

Lifting Strength: At least Class G (Could grab and slam Impel Down Luffy), possibly Infinite with Yami Yami | At least Class G, possibly Infinite with Yami Yami (Should be far stronger than his Pre-Timeskip version)
How in the world was that ever accepted, might as well just give him infinite AP while they're at it.

Why are One Piece characters even being discussed here, I say this in the nicest way possible, but they're fodder to the Sterns, both in stats and hax, One Piece doesn't come close to stopping them.

You could add all the Yonko together and multiply them by a thousand and it wouldn't make a single bit of difference.

How in the world was that ever accepted, might as well just give him infinite AP while they're at it.

Why are One Piece characters even being discussed here, I say this in the nicest way possible, but they're fodder to the Sterns, both in stats and hax, One Piece doesn't come close to stopping them.

You could add all the Yonko together and multiply them by a thousand and it wouldn't make a single bit of difference.
Yeah for that.

The better threat is shaman king with being like Hao

Someone's mad 🤭

just confused as to why you're arguing for One Piece when they stand zero chance.
One piece characters are has on hax on hax...
One Piece is like the second weakest verse on this gauntlet
One piece >~ Naruto
One piece > Fairy tail (I think 🤔)
One Piece >> Hunter X Hunter
One Piece > Seven Deadly Sins (not fully sure tho)
smile-orangutan.gif

One piece characters are has on hax on hax...

One piece >~ Naruto
One piece > Fairy tail (I think 🤔)
One Piece >> Hunter X Hunter
One Piece > Seven Deadly Sins (not fully sure tho)
smile-orangutan.gif
One Piece hax isn't anything to Bleach hax and most of Bleach's hax is the Sterns.

Hunter X Hunter < One Piece < SDS < Fairy Tail < Naruto < Shaman King

In what world is One Piece > Naruto or Fairy Tail?

They're massively weaker.

One Piece hax isn't anything to Bleach hax and most of Bleach's hax is the Sterns.
Well.. never talked about bleach... I know bleach is much stronger but still... People can have abilities specifically effective against a bleach character
In what world is One Piece > Naruto or Fairy Tail?
What tell me one naruto character that can win a 1v1 against all of one piece. Fairy tail as well but I think they have something op higher being? 🤔 maybe

Fairy Tail has some (1) 5-B character while Naruto god tiers are Low 5-B currently, not sure about hax wise tho
Yes, vs One Piece characters who cap out at 6-B

Even in hax I'm 99% sure Fairy Tail fodderizes and I haven't even read Fairy Tail.

Naruto isn't even a question, I've never met someone who thinks One Piece is stronger than Naruto, they get no diffed and I much prefer One Piece to Naruto.

Anyway anything that isnt hao and his ability of being broken (his page is super outdated he should have far more haxes) that can do anything to the sternritter???

Anyway anything that isnt hao and his ability of being broken (his page is super outdated he should have far more haxes) that can do anything to the sternritter???
Chaos from SDS incons

And Mashymre fodderizes if you consider him part of Fairy Tail

Chaos from SSD incons

And Mashymre fodderizes if you consider him part of Fairy Tail
Oh yeah chaos can ironically force a incon against ******* ywach (Doing that as a future MU) and mashymyre just plot hax them to death

Actually let's not derail... If you wanna talk about this we can do it somewhere else

Blitzing is a no (precog) and and one shotting is if they can even land a hit.
Low tier precog isn't saving him from a half a dozen times speed gap

And if we're talking precog, Six Paths precog >>>>> anything in One Piece with the exception of maybe Katakuri.

Sanji's and Luffy's precog was accepted to be = Kata's precog im pretty sure but i could be wrong

Low tier precog isn't saving him from a half a dozen times speed gap

And if we're talking precog, Six Paths precog >>>>> anything in One Piece with the exception of maybe Katakuri.
No six paths is not good at all... Beginning of timeskip luffy has better precog

What stopping true hao from just BFR ywach because he hasnt the range neither the NPI (pretty sure than they are like 2 or 3 layers above generic Non physical existence) also can Ywach affect data?

What stopping true hao from just BFR ywach because he hasnt the range neither the NPI (pretty sure than they are like 2 or 3 layers above generic Non physical existence) also can Ywach affect data?
YH has teleportation himself so he can just return + fate hax so that he makes it like he never was BFR

There are like 5 layers on bleach

If we consider soul crush to be a thing then nigh everyone here that isnt a)tier 1 b) abstract gets stomped, if not, what stops HxH from nen crushing everyone not named yhwach

If we consider soul crush to be a thing then nigh everyone here that isnt a)tier 1 b) abstract gets stomped, if not, what stops HxH from nen crushing everyone not named yhwach
Nen crush isn't passive

Nen crush is nowhere near as strong as people make it out to be, with the exception of Meruem, it's essentially just fear manip which everyone in Bleach resists, because that's just an effect of soul crush.

Back