• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final NNT Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you hiding behind the rules?
Why do you drop everything you agree with when there's a downgrade, and shill it to high heaven when there's an upgrade?
That does mean it's a contradiction
Literally look at the text. 'Opposed to one another'. This is not opposing this idea, and your logic would even make canon novelizations non-canonical.

Speedster what in God's name are you arguing
I need proof that the novel is canon but byashura is hiding behind the rules
Why do you drop everything you agree with when there's a downgrade, and shill it to high heaven when there's an upgrade?

Literally look at the text. 'Opposed to one another'. This is not opposing this idea, and your logic would even make canon novelizations non-canonical.
Strawman

He's now arguing that the Cursed By Light novel is non-canon after I said there's conclusively no longer a chance of squeezing an upgrade out of Meliodas and Zeldris since their attack was doubled by Merlin.
I need proof that the novel is canon but byashura is hiding behind the rules
You're the one hiding behind massive technicalities. There's nothing remotely suggesting this novel is non-canonical.
Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers.

Speaking of stupid answers, that's not what a strawman is. It's appeal to motive and ad hominem at best.

Last edited:
He's now arguing that the Cursed By Light novel is non-canon after I said there's conclusively no longer a chance of squeezing an upgrade out of Meliodas and Zeldris since their attack was doubled by Merlin.

You're the one hiding behind massive technicalities. There's nothing remotely suggesting this novel is non-canonical.

Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers.

Speaking of stupid answers, that's not what a strawman is.
I kindly asked you to prove that it's canon. Please provide scans and statement for nakaba

Mael curbstomped 2nd Mark Zeldris before his rage amp. FTL
e agreed in this thread that the Goddesses' .

Base Meliodas is faster than Mael, and Demon Meliodas is faster 4x than that. This makes sense, because Ban reacted to attacks that blitzed Mael, and DK Mel is comparable to Ban in speed. >4x SoL (FTL)

100% Deities are 2x faster. >8x SoL (FTL)

this is a really good upgrade. meliodas seems to be getting the recognition he deserves. (how many ftl)

And I'm saying that I don't need to, and you're making the claim. Retracting the claim to ask a question still doesn't change that.

Edit: For what it's worth, I'm fairly sure official descriptions says it's the final chapter. But that could refer to the film.

Anyway, I just realised that this does not change scaling at all. SD and DK are scaled above 2nd Mark to begin with, so all you'd be doing is downgrading DK and SD.

Last edited:
I just want proof it's simple not strawman
Do you even know what a strawman is...

I just discovered that on the novel it states that the original story(Novel) is written by nakaba whilst the script the movie used was by a different person (nakaba still supervised) so the novel is the primary source

And I'm saying that I don't need to, and you're making the claim. Retracting the claim to ask a question still doesn't change that.

Edit: For what it's worth, I'm fairly sure official descriptions say it's the final chapter. But that could refer to the film.

Anyway, I just realised that this does not change scaling at all. SD and DK are scaled above 2nd Mark to begin with, so all you'd be doing is downgrading DK and SD.
I concede then since it doesn't really change the scaling that much

images

I just discovered that on the novel it states that the original story(Novel) is written by nakaba whilst the script the movie used was by a different person (nakaba still supervised) so the novel is the primary source
Again scans?

I need confirmation from nakaba himself

Just because of some amp he's going on an irrelevant tangent that a novel written by the author for a movie isn't canon

I've seen it all

Edit: For what it's worth, I'm fairly sure official descriptions says it's the final chapter. But that could refer to the film.

Any progress?

I reviewed the crt again and I don't understand why the flash is taken as the speed of light? Why is the flash taken at the speed of light?
@ByAsura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back