• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sternritter/Wandenreich run a 6 verse gauntlet (Yhwach can only interfere/help if all Wandenreich/Stenritter can't defeat the verse on their own)

So in another multiverse timeline when 1k blood war arc never really happaned and all Quincy are alive following Yhwach and the Quincy have way too much time on their hands, so with all of this power and numbers they decided that their pocket dimention needs some expansion to a multiverse size with reishi (don't question it, just go with it that's how it works in this VS XD) and best way to do it, is well destroy other verses and turn everything into Reishi.

So The Wandenreich/Sternritter (as it would included not just Quincies from A to Z but also others that are part on Wandenreich) & Yhwach (as spectator unless needed):

d97ced5-9ad4bf22-3e6e-4c0b-bf72-e7106caa022f.jpg

VS
The 6 :- One Piece, Nanatsu no Taizei, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Hunter X Hunter, Shaman King (in any order, each round Quincy reset to their strongest to make it fair on both sides)

one-piece-character-heights.jpg
5c4b7b58ad712467a2cf47f5ba227bc7.jpg
NqsT0e6.jpg
d5b6gtn-9c2b3939-8aab-425f-87d9-3a1cbb8b2b51.png
HxH-Featured-Image.jpg
818590.jpg

Can any of the verses take down all of the Quincies and their allies like Arrancars that have joined them and others?

Or is Bleach's Soul Crush/ Riatsu Crush GG that OP and Haxed?

I guess the biggest issues for Wandenreich will be the verses with most haxed abilties, so mainly Fairy Tail, because of magic.

Couldn't Yhwach just absorb the Chaos? As in Bleach everything is made out of reishi even the black empty void of space is still reishi no?
He can't, as Chaos is an Abstract Being, the Garganta is a void, yeah, but Voids aren't abstracts by default

He can't, as Chaos is an Abstract Being, the Garganta is a void, yeah, but Voids aren't abstracts by default
has chaos ever taken physical/interactable form?
If yes then Yhwach should have no problem absorbing Chaos by touch or other means like his powers. Or heck look into the possible future where he absorbed it and make it present.

has chaos ever taken physical/interactable form?
Yes, as Mama Hawk, but Mama Hawk doesnt have Chaos powers, it is just a dormant form, but Chaos itself is AE type 1, I don't think that Yhwach can affect him, yeah, Yhwach perhaps can become immune to his powers, and Yhwach literally has all powers that Chaos has, but even better, but still cannot affect Chaos

i don't think any of them besides yhwach have reiatsu crush but 27 people is alot some are really haxed and all are stated to scale around captain or higher so they should have the ap.

Last edited:
Mashymre isn't really part of Fairy Tail though, he's part of Hero's which encompasses the verses Mashima created, so I don't think you can really include him in Fairy Tail.

Regardless, with the exclusion of Shaman King which I know nothing about, everyone gets fodderized with the exception of Chaos who incons Yhwach, though that would change if Yhwach ever ends up getting CM.

Mashymre isn't really part of Fairy Tail though, he's part of Hero's which encompasses the verses Mashima created, so I don't think you can really include him in Fairy Tail.

Regardless, with the exclusion of Shaman King which I know nothing about, everyone gets fodderized with the exception of Chaos who incons Yhwach, though that would change if Yhwach ever ends up getting CM.
tbf the OP never specified it was only canonical Fairy Tail

If we just use Fairy Tail by itself, then iirc the god tiers of the verse likely can blitz hax stomp everyone until Yhwach decides to do literally anything.

Although can Yhwach interact with someone who only exists when time is stopped?

oh shit speed isn't equal.
Although can Yhwach interact with someone who only exists when time is stopped?
is ultear relevant tho can she do anything besides exist when time is stopped?

can fairy tail deal with low godly?

oh shit speed isn't equal.

is ultear relevant tho can she do anything besides exist when time is stopped?
She could incon if Yhwach can't interact with her, so semi relevant i guess
can fairy tail deal with low godly?
Yes, multiple characters with Mind, Body, Soul, and even Conceptual EE and a plenty of others with incap methods.

Yhwach resist this stuff tho, except mind erasure
Fairy Tail can't deal with the Almighty without Mashymre, I was just referring to the others as the OP made Yhwach a spectator until he decided to act. When he does he yeets the verse.

Also Ultear can't stop time herself, she only exists when someone else stops time, so I was just wondering if Yhwach would even be able to interact with her.
i meant can she attack anyone dead?
She actually can't attack at all lol. I was just asking if Yhwach could interact with someone who only exists while time is stopped, was more of a general question than anything.

its been along time since i read fairy tail wasn't ultear like a grandma and used thought projection which works in time stop cause her magic is time or something? or did she actually die and can exist in time stop cause lol

its been along time since i read fairy tail wasn't ultear like a grandma and used thought projection which works in time stop cause her magic is time or something? or did she actually die and can exist in time stop cause lol
its wierd but there's actually 2 Ultears, the Old Ultear that lives in the real world, but there is also the Young Ultear than can only exist when time was stopped due to the effects of Last ages.

so the only issues for them is the chaos from Seven Deadly Sins.
Can't they just ignore it and claim win anyway? As chaos can't do anything to them anyway and they don't need to bother with it right?

PS. Read that chaos created the seven deadly sins verse, so could chaos create something to oppose Wandenreich or not really? So it would be a in loop of Quincy always winning against whatever chaos spits out, right?

PS. Man I thought that at least fairy tail would have given them trouble or at least Yhwach, but hey he was beaten by plot and author not characters.

They die to shaman king as Hao have a inmortality based on another universe made of information and he can just kick them out of reality or delete their souls

Thats currently not accepted as infinite gravity iirc, anyways, Yhwach resist it with The Almighty and it wouldnt affect Lille Barro anyways, Lille Barro is intangible even to beings who can affect spirits/souls
Lifting Strength: At least Class G (Could grab and slam Impel Down Luffy), possibly Infinite with Yami Yami | At least Class G, possibly Infinite with Yami Yami (Should be far stronger than his Pre-Timeskip version)

Anyways, this
I mean no? If black hole of Blackbeard can really affect light no reason that lille will resist, he intangible to people in bleach because even if these people can affect soul/spirit they can't affect light in general. Jut BB gravity can affect light.

Affecting one type of intangibility doesn't make you affecting all type

I mean no? If black hole of Blackbeard can really affect light no reason that lille will resist, he intangible to people in bleach because even if these people can affect soul/spirit they can't affect light in general. Jut BB gravity can affect light.
What? do you know that Spirit is more intangible than Light right? and why does sucking light means that it will affect Lille?
🤔... Will Powernull work?
11_2.jpg
13.jpg
I don't see why not

What? do you know that Spirit is more intangible than Light right? and why does sucking light means that it will affect Lille?
Spirit are not more intangible than light their just a different type of intangibility.

Because Lille intangibility is because he can become light?

Back