• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And don't they start 4km apart as per SBA?

Due to their max range.
That should also be discussed in the vs thread itself to see if said range is fair for both fighters.

It depends plus there is also the fact that they won't even see each other at 4 kilometers of distance so it's obvious they will start fighting at some dozens or hundreds of meters away from each other at max.

It depends on the OP cause currently Tatsumaki has no chance of wining since the requirement is victory by death lol.

Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

It kinda goes both ways honestly.

Putting her right in his face when she tends to kite or keep her distance against threats is a no go.

OP did say via Death only. So Inconclusive. Well, it was inconclusive for me either way.

For BFR, if they start at 4km then Zeref could also use his Death Magic. Or Tatsumaki can BFR.

For Death only, if Tatsu send him into space, she would not have killed him, just sent him somewhere he can or cannot get back from. Also couldn't he just continue to teleport until he got to Earth?...Y'know, that would be funny to watch. ovo

^hahaha that's a legitimate reason thou.

I mean he has infinity amount of magical energy so he can keep teleporting back forever.

Doesn't She have massuve planetary range?

Just send him right back, or eject him so far it'll take forever to come back. I mean, meteors aren't usually that close to earth.

Planetary range really means nothing the moment he gets close to Earth the gravitaional energy would push him down. Which also is a question to how far could she even throw him.

Her range is only thousands of kilometers. Not like she'd know where he's at once she threw him.

300k is more that "Thousands of Kilometers" though. It isn't "Hundreds of Thousands of Kilometers".

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
quick Google search tells me something like 398,500km is a minimum.
If He moves at 4K Mach it's nothing like 20 minutes maybe lol. Plus his teleport would be much faster.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And then she tosses him back up.
How would she know he has returned to the planet? Would she not assume he's done for. This would give him plenty of time to come up with a plan and kill her.

And going by that logic she takes off the moment she sends him to space because she'd think he's done for.

Have fun finding her again.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
He continues to teleport? Plus, couldn't he technically fly? Correct me if I'm wrong.
He teached Irene many things about enchantments so he should be able to do same. Also he made other levitate so he should be able to do the same.

@The j which is why Dragon says inconclusive, but I say since she won't know he came back he just one shots with death magic or stops time and one shots anyway.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And going by that logic she takes off the moment she sends him to space because she'd think he's done for.

Have fun finding her again.
And that makes the fight inconclusive. That's her fault.

Ya got Ninja'd.

Have fun finding her if she's assuming he is gonna be dead, she's not gonna sit there for a week.

And If she does, probably gonna see a dude sporadically teleporting coming from space.

That aside Zeref time stops and wins. She won't throw him into the space not even the first time, which again wouldn't help her cause he would eventually come back and kill her by surprise.

>by surprise

How?

If she sits there under the assumption of just in case, she's gonna notice a dude coming from space in which he gets sent right back up. If she leaves because why with around? He's not doing anything her, he's not omniscience.

Wouldn't Zeref constantly be dying in space due to the lack of oxygen? How would he teleport whenever he's busy constantly rewinding time to revive himself dying from suffocation?

Back