• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Knightofannihilation666 said:
Wouldn't Zeref constantly be dying in space due to the lack of oxygen? How would he teleport whenever he's busy constantly rewinding time to revive himself dying from suffocation?
You don't die instantly it takes time before you lose oxygen and every time he rewinds time he would just reset it

Also what makes you think he will die from loosing oxygen? He had 400 years to search a way to kill himself and you wanna say he didn't simply try to jump in the sea and suffocate? He doesn't eat or drink so I doubt he needs to breath ethier.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
>by surprise

How?

If she sits there under the assumption of just in case, she's gonna notice a dude coming from space in which he gets sent right back up. If she leaves because why with around? He's not doing anything her, he's not omniscience.
As you said nothing says he will fall on the same place he could fall far away from her without her noticing as she won't really sit there and look at the sky to see if he comes back she will be distracted entirely.

Also as said he stops time before ahe throws him into space and that's it.

William that honestly sounds like a really bad reason as to why he can survive without breathing.
I know, but think. 400 years of time and he never thought of trying it?

She isn't going to wait for him to come back. She's gonna leave and Zeref won't be able you find her unless you wanna pull some bull craps saying he's omniscient.

She isn't going to wait for him to come back. She's gonna leave and Zeref won't be able you find her unless you wanna pull some bull craps saying he's omniscient.
Again, that makes the fight inconclusive.

He sensed Acnologia's presence from hundreds of kilometres of distance and even what Elieen was doing on the other side of the continet.

He is a master sensor for a reason.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
This is literally going in circles. Yep, seems like a Fairy Tail thread to me...Happens everytime.
Zeref vs Law went well. And that's not only FT thread but FT VS OP thread. Lol

I'd chalk up Zeref being able to sense Acnologia was because Acnologia was simply that strong especially in his own verse. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'd chalk up Zeref being able to sense Acnologia was because Acnologia was simply that strong especially in his own verse. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I mean, sensing is sensing regardless. I know you aren't a biased person, but I feel we shouldn't place such limitations of FT characters only. FT gets enough shit as is...

That is hard to judge, because others should of been able to sense Acnologia(plus he was literraly unconscious and he wouked up saying Acnologia) as well and it doesn't explain how he sensed Irene's doing on the other side of the continet.

Well, after Hiro Mashima admited in public that the ending of FT was casual and absolutely unplanned things got even worse.

Thou, it explains why battle with Zeref and Acnologia were shit. And likely even from Irene and August suffered the same fate.

No he sensed him because he sensed him, like literally every verse.

1.no feat for tat thay she can sent people to out space 2.people said tat can sent zeref out space almost instanly but ingore that speed is equal. 3.reason natsu albe to defeat zeref is because he can effect space and time how will tat deal with him exaly?

Omega998 said:
1.no feat for tat thay she can sent people to out space
2.people said tat can sent zeref out space almost instanly but ingore that speed is equal. 3.reason natsu albe to defeat zeref is because he can effect space and time how will tat deal with him exaly?
Throwing something into space is very cleariy within Tatsu's capability as others have made clear multiple times in this thread. She can throw hundreds of bombs at hypersonic speeds and drag a meteor from space. It would be idiotic to think that throwing a human sized object into space is beyond her capability.

Natsu beat Zeref cause he burned the Fairy Heart within him. And obvious PIS.

Also she can throw whatever she wants but she won't bypass his time stop.

So what? He also has teleportaion that Tatsumaki can't deal with, all he has to do is teleport close enough which is at least 100 meters(a distance Tatsumaki usually fights at as she is cocky and everything) and that's it.

His teleport is a casual several hundred meters.

Assuming that they already aren't at less than 100 meters of distance from each other considering both of their fighting styles and as said Tatsumaki is way to confident into her abilities and is dealing against someone with 400 years of experience.

Don't tell me someone with 400 years of experience won't find a way to get close enough if necessary.

Considering op updated the rules, and still has it as SBA, I'm gonna assume 4km.

So unless his teleportation is 4km+time stop.

And that's in character.

>at least 100 meters

Her style is closer to kiting actually

Saying they're experienced so they'll find a way and them actually doing that are two different things.

You think they will fight at 4 km of distance?

Tatsumaki won't even see Zeref on similar distance while Zeref can sense her.

So, all he has to do is use teleportaion assuring that she doesn't see him (which is not hard)and attack her by surprise.

If you have 400 years of experience you are much better strategist than 28 years old overconfident person.

And Tatsumaki is overconfident and we all know that for so she wouldn't even take Zeref seriously at the beginning at all.

Also, OP you should give a starting distance cause 4 Km is not realistic at all.

>think

SBA dictates they do due to both their range. And also willing to kill, so regardless pf her confidence (which is mitigated against stronger opponenrs), she's still gonna try her best to win.

>cant see him at 4km distance

Couldn't see that meteor either, that did nothing to stop her.

>suprise attack

You really think shes just gonna sit there? No, she's aware sges in a fight and she wants him dead.

Reminder she can fly, and she's always in flight while fighting, she had the advantage there.

Just fly up, his time stop ain't reaching her up there.

Back