• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
well he's never had to do something in more than one trip before. it was never specified whether he needed more than one bound. considering it's the same kind of magic I'd say it scales. zeref never mentions a technique name and doranbolt only ever specifys one technique name that is used once that is never said again for his larger scale bounds. as far as instant, then every instance of it has been instant. he has used it to teleport wendy out of an explosion radious just as she was about to be consumed.

I mean at this point anyone reading is either going to be convinced or isn't. that said once again his profile already has said at least kilometres and if that's not reliable for use then what is the point of this wiki?

You said it was off screen? Do we know he made the leap in one go? Also when I meant instant I was talking about the timeframe to gauge if he only took one leap or not.

So we dont know it's it the same spell?

no but zerefs version of teleportation does seem to be instant and all other uses of mest have been as well. same purpose of use means they shoud operate similarly given neither has a name to them. There may be some variance but, you'd think zeref is more skilled and more powerful. no we don't know it was in one leap mangawise that is. anime then yeah sure but, I'm note sure that matters here. I would guess that unless stated otherwise it would only take one trip unless there's a policy on teleportation I'm missing.

@TheJ

It's why you keep ignoring the fact that Tatsumaki never in character wise BFRed someone on her first few moves right?lease do tell which statements I ignore and I'll gladly respond to them again.

Please do tell which statements I ignore and I'll gladly respond to them again. I made sure to cover every point last night but I could've missed something since it was late last night.

The spaceship was barely bigger than the city... in fact it's smaller.... When you take into account the size and compare it to A-City.....

That's easily understandable. What I don't understand is why you count that as fighting when she doesn't even interact with the alien monster. Which honestly just proves how cocky she is.

Glad to see we agreed on something. What I mean is that in the end she's going to strain herself like any other psychic if she over exerts. But in this case, YES, she overexerted against Saitama. Didn't I already say she's going to dominate the fight before she gets oneshotted? Anyway this doesn't change the fact that BFR isn't her go-to ability and it's likelier that Zeref uses his signature ability, which consists of killing others instantly. I'm sure that BFRing a bald guy is yes, something of a last resort for her. But at the same time she never tried that on anyone so would she really instantly try it on Zeref?

And the answer is... ding ding ding... none. No one. She never used BFR or thought of it anywhere else. So what does that mean? It's an ability she'll use if all her current attacks fail. Now... it's basic from this point. Is it likelier that Zeref hits her with death magic, something that's his signature ability, or that Tats would BFR him first considering she barely used it (only used it once)

And also agreeing on Blaze's argument here. But then again that's already on the assumption that Zeref doesn't get pulled in close enough for an attack.

Don't know for the first two, it's been like 7 hours, I forget.

Isnt A city the biggest city on the planet? And the fact she already has a city lifting feat mitigates that.

I don even know what ya mean, i never said she fought the alien? She was busy doing something else, more important.

Considering she wants him dead as per SBA, once her other stuff doesn't work, yeah, she would. And itll taje what? A few seconds to realize her other stuff wont work, simple gestures dont take long to cycle through.

Fair point

Is it? Idk. But isn't your argument that the spaceship is something she can't life, while she can lift cities bigger than that?

Aw ****. Must've misread. Godamn you sleep deprivation

A few seconds? Dude, if that was the case she would've BFRed everyone at the second move. She has a tendency of dragging people close to her. And now we have a good idea of how far Zeref can teleport. And once more, Zeref's signature move is instadeathing everyone. And I showed you a link to his page and its range. That's his go-to ability. I accept and acknowledge that Tats attacks fast, but what I can't accept is that she can somehow predict and defend against someone slipping out of her tk grab and using a death spell in front of her

? She can lift a city, she can't lift A city.

The size difference is huge.

I mean considering this is current Tatsumaki? Maybe, she'd have that experience with saitama, also seeing the dude regen out of nowhere, she can't be so dense she'd do the same thing 50 times before resorting bfr after the shit with Saitama.

Yeah is that your argument regarding the spaceship being something she can't lift? Spaceship isn't even close to half the city.

I mean Zombieman can regen out of nowhere (seemingly) but if I saw someone regenerating like that I'd probably crush him or twisted him apart until he's nothing. And there's still the issue of time rewind... And I understand what you mean about Saitama, but at the same time it was because she became aware that all her attacks were useless against him minus BFR.

What?

Let me reiterate, she can lift the monster base, it's the size of Z city.

She can't lift the ship, it's the size of A city comparatively (it clearly took 90% of it out besides the outskirts).

But, A city is larger than Z city anyway.

Zombieman actually takes a little while to regen.

My point there is she already has experience dealing with people who she can't put down and she knows BFR is an option now.

Issue is I never really heard the statement about large city. Can you cite that? I agree on that though on the alien ship being pretty big.

Tatsumaki also saw that the alien guy regen instantly. So what's the likelihood of her assuming that the guy has that weakness? Cue pointlessly looking for a core, and at that point Zeref teleport deathbombing. And again, even if he's BFRed, he can just return bia teleportation or reversal.

Pretty much, yeah, grace period, unless I call out everyone here to revote

I recall a citu being stated to be the largest as its where the hero association is located. I could try to find a scan.

Did she though? I dont remember her even seeing him.

Can his death msgic bypass shields.

Nvm mixed up stuff. Yay : D

That's 9 vs 7 1 before you guys. Gargoyle switches from Tats to Zeref so...

11 vs 6. That still inconclusive?

With Aqua it's 11 vs 7 vs 1

WilliamShadow said:
AquaWaifu said:
I vote Tatsumaki due to TK and him not having any real resistance to it
Strong will? Thou we can't really judge that I guess.

what cause she cnat move Saitama? please...he's extremely casually more than an entire tier above both of them.

@WilliamShadow

By arguing : D

@The J-Man

There's never been an instance where anyone survived it aside from Natsu, who was resistant to his abilities from the start (or so it seems) and has that scarf that has anti-curse properties or something for being a dragon's? Either way no one has interacted or blocked the death magic before and resorted to dodging.

@Aqua well funny thing Tats doesn't have a resistance to tele death bombs either soooo

@Versus

Thankies Versus

Also meant nakama power, not arguing @William

Back