• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sassy Lost Child vs Denominator of the Universe (Tatsumaki vs Boros) (0-0-0)

Hmm, from what I researched he seemed more bothered than threatened
Ziller has better feats, I'm sorry my little clone, but I'm going to vote for the one with more extravagant feats
i literally killed asura

the staff had to seal (ban) me in order to revive him

our confront caused those climatic changes

Boros is stronger than his ship. Tatsumaki is weaker than it. Ship scaling is infallible, he clears.

When Boros' brother Boris on the Blast squad stomps Tatsumaki and is stated to be one gazillion times weaker than Boros, stay on that side!!!

i literally killed asura

the staff had to seal (ban) me in order to revive him

our confront caused those climatic changes
Scan? Só acredito vendo

Still not enough to match Ziller's Low 1-C feat and his manipulation of reality, I mean, even assuming his statement was true, a battle that changes the weather is tier 7 at most 6, while Ziller has feats that go from planet level to legendary Low 1-C

Scan? Só acredito vendo

Still not enough to match Ziller's Low 1-C feat and his manipulation of reality, I mean, even assuming his statement was true, a battle that changes the weather is tier 7 at most 6, while Ziller has feats that go from planet level to legendary Low 1-C
we were literally destroying the universe do you think anyone had time to record the fight?

Boros is stronger than his ship. Tatsumaki is weaker than it. Ship scaling is infallible, he clears.

When Boros' brother Boris on the Blast squad stomps Tatsumaki and is stated to be one gazillion times weaker than Boros, stay on that side!!!
tatsumaki weaker than the ship?

The sassy lost child admitted that pre-balding Saitama was above her and Saitama didn't even register her attempt as an attack. Boros was recognized as strong by post-balding Saitama several times and almost gave him a real fight. Woros>Latsumaki

The sassy lost child admitted that pre-balding Saitama was above her and Saitama didn't even register her attempt as an attack. Boros was recognized as strong by post-balding Saitama several times and almost gave him a real fight. Woros>Latsumaki
latter the same tatsumaki affected a much stronger saitama and dragged his bald around the globe lol

Thank goodness OPM isn't just battleboarding bait, so we know that Boros is intended by the narrative to slam Tatsumockery.
he is not (?)

she fought a multicontinental god empowered being who objective was eradication of the life in the entire universe.

he is not superior lore-wise neither feat-wise.

He is just a super strong random villain. His troupe did never found a planet like the earth that could actually fight back.

If Psykorochi defeated Tatsumaki and absorbed her, Saitama or Blast would be ultimately necessary to take her down

latter the same tatsumaki affected a much stronger saitama and dragged his bald around the globe lol
Pushing around Saitama is a feat now? Kicking Saitama to the moon>>>>>>>>>>Pushing him a few hundred miles and not being able to lift him more than a few feet off the ground. So u do agree that Boros>Tatsumaki.

they wouldnt want you to know the truth ofc

people knowing that there’s stronger beings would cause an internal chaos
I see then, so if you were sealed for hurting/killing Asura, then you will have no problem saying the forbidden word again

Pushing around Saitama is a feat now? Kicking Saitama to the moon>>>>>>>>>>Pushing him a few hundred miles and not being able to lift him more than a few feet off the ground. So u do agree that Boros>Tatsumaki.
no, you dont get it

just debunking the “she didnt affect pre-bald”, while the truth is that she wasnt even trying

So are you afraid of them? I thought you were more powerful than that... Come on, where's your spirit from when you tried to upgrade Orochi's feat to Low 5-B and ended up downgrading Garou's feat from 5-C to High 6-A?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣

se eu caio eu arrasto alguém comigo

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣

se eu caio eu arrasto alguém comigo
If you manage to drag someone from the team with their ban, it will be a feat Low 2-C or higher, if it is someone like Damage it would be tier 1 and if it is the great Ant-Sama, you would be upgraded to tier 0

If you manage to drag someone from the team with their ban, it will be a feat Low 2-C or higher, if it is someone like Damage it would be tier 1 and if it is the great Ant-Sama, you would be upgraded to tier 0
to falando de quando eu nerfei o garou pq não consegui buffar a tatsumaki kkk

eu fiz de propósito, eu poderia ter ficado quieto em relação ao extreme fa jin

no, you dont get it

just debunking the “she didnt affect pre-bald”, while the truth is that she wasnt even trying
did-a-nah-id-win-but-with-gojo-this-time-v0-dmj3ozzdhmzb1.png

Back