• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Body shredding is pointless as Zeref rewinds time.

Zeref never had to use death shield on telekinesis, but he did it against flames that are able to burn magic.

Tatsumaki starts with TK, but in character she never throws someone into space (which is your argument)in fact I can bet Zeref's death magic will one shot her before she even tries to throw him into space without him even having to use Time stop considering she won't think of it for a while in character.

Than as he also can bind people with death magic like I posted earlier would allow him to block her or just teleport behind her and one shot again with a surprise attacks cause remember he ignores durabilty.

Again OP needs to remove the win by death cause she can't kill him.

Has he rewinded even if his head was destroyed?

Flames don't bypass things like barriers, objects and such. Also >never gas to. Ya mean like tats throwing someone into space because she stomped almost everyone she fought unless I'm forgetting sonething in the webcomic.

she passively has barriers up so dura negging not a big deal.

>in character

In character she ragdolls. Which is just be step away from going straight to space, especially if their a threat and not some punk who back talked her.

Pretty sure Tats actually resists other tk, in the webcomi fubuki created some technique that negged others, turns out Tats created that years ago.

"Has he reminded even if his head was destroyed?"

He has rewinded being completely vaporized.

I don't know about atoms it's not like they explained it. We know there was nothing left, but how far was he vaporised I don't know.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Nah just normal vaporization IIRC his atoms weren't destroyed
Basically as they didn't explain. They just showed vaporization and he rewinded time.

w╠Âo╠Ân╠Âd╠Âe╠Âr ╠Âh╠Âo╠Âw ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âi╠Ât╠Âe ╠Âz╠Âe╠Âr╠Âe╠Âf ╠Âc╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âa╠Âc╠Âk ╠Âa╠Âg╠Âa╠Âi╠Ân╠Âs╠Ât ╠Âb╠Âo╠Âs ╠Âs╠Âe╠Âi╠Ây╠Âa

Knightofannihilation666 said:
w╠Âo╠Ân╠Âd╠Âe╠Âr ╠Âh╠Âo╠Âw ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âi╠Ât╠Âe ╠Âz╠Âe╠Âr╠Âe╠Âf ╠Âc╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âa╠Âc╠Âk ╠Âa╠Âg╠Âa╠Âi╠Ân╠Âs╠Ât ╠Âb╠Âo╠Âs ╠Âs╠Âe╠Âi╠Ây╠Âa
That would be an interesting fight tbh.

He Time Rewind for himself only.

And the guild. Watch better bro. Things included both behind and infront of Natsu.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Has it ever been implied he can effect things other than what he just did.
Well, we know he can affect himself and other objects and that's kinda it. He got one shot later cause friendship.

@William, Yeah that as well.

@J-Man So far no. Only himself and anything around him. It would of helped if he didn't get one-shot due to bad writing.

Can't tell how far it is from the scene. But it seemed to cover the distance of a large corridor iirc. William likely can explain better.

From what we saw he rewinded time for everything that Natsu's attack destroyed so i guess 20 meters of length and let's say 10 in heght.

@Homu no since it's a different spell entirely.

Dimaria can time stop an entire battlefield that was Magnolia Town, I think it's safe to assume that Zeref can do the same....or even better.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Dimaria can time stop an entire battlefield that was Magnolia Town, I think it's safe to assume that Zeref can do the same....or even better.
No...we can't unless he used the same spell...which is unknown whether he did.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
But William didnt explain it? He said time rewind there.
I already explained that as well, but okay.

His timestop would be at least around 80-100 meters as he stopped time for the entire Taratrus cube, but it's also likely hundreds of meters because he is superior to Dimaria who can do that causally.

Back