• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it not the whole Narutoverse vs Zeref? That includes Edos. The only sealing that seals the mind and soul is Reaper Death Seal. The Six Paths tools could also do that. Genjutsu one-shots anyway and it's almost always in character for Itachi to do it first.

Because you keep repeating your "ANYTHING" NLF that they will do something but you won't say what they will do. You have to seal his mind to stop the rewind which no one will know about so please tell me how they do anything to him when his first action is to death hax the people he blitzes.

AnonymousBlank said:
Because you keep repeating your "ANYTHING" NLF that they will do something but you won't say what they will do. You have to seal his mind to stop the rewind which no one will know about so please tell me how they do anything to him when his first action is to death hax the people he blitzes.
Lierally i just said it....they can make a seal for anything....I already said that genjutsu is overkill especially with itachi. Death Hax isnt going to work on people who can fodder him.

And they can make a seal for something they know literally nothing about, riiiiight?

Many of which need some complicated stuff to be done besides the Totsuka Blade just slashing people?

Yes, it is dumb, it is incredibly dumb the moment we have to assume the Naruto peeps have precognition and know exactly what they need to do against Zeref or how his time rewind works if they even see it, or if they can even catch him in it.

@Blacke

C'mon dude. Use a word that isn't anything. Hell show me sealing feats and explain what they can do something to Zeref.

The one one wincon they have is ..... overkill. I mean sure.

Lord not this idiocy again. People having more AP =/= resisting his death hax.

Tbf Otsutsuki members can't die in the first place.

Tmw naruot characters literally have clairvoyance and future sight

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
And they can make a seal for something they know literally nothing about, riiiiight?
Many of which need some complicated stuff to be done besides the Totsuka Blade just slashing people?

Yes, it is dumb, it is incredibly dumb the moment we have to assume the Naruto peeps have precognition and know exactly what they need to do against Zeref or how his time rewind works if they even see it, or if they can even catch him in it.
This is really not hard to understand....yes they can make a seal for anything. U act like someone didnt invent a space time ninjutsu. Its not hard for them to make a seal for time rewinding and there are people who can use dangerous fuinjutsu so yes congrats you just got another point about sealings in Naruto. You seriously dont know much about Naruto do u? have you forgotten this is every character in the series? They literally have a guy who IQ was determined to be over 200 so what makes you think people cant be smart enough to figure out Zeref?

@Anonymous

Lord not this idiocy again. Death Manipulation can also depend on the AP of the person so please stop with the headcanon of People having more AP =/= resisting his death hax cause that was just made up on the spot unless you tell me that Zeref can beat people who can destroy Multiverse since death man. pretty much (by how you say it) bypass durability right?

@Blacke

Are you even trying to be seriois or are you trolling right now? Death hax is death hax. Key word being hax. Show me a Naruto character resisting it or FT death hax failing due to an opponent's strength.

Made up on the spot? Are you daft? That is how this site works you freaking twit. Death hax has absolutely nothing to do with AP and literally everyone on this thread will agree with me.

Gtfo with that 4d strawman that no one even remotely implied. Put him against any 3d character who doesn't resist death hax and he sure as hell can kill them if it lands.

4D characters resist stuff below that by virtue of transcendance

Using that to justify Zeref's death not working is the worst straw man I've seen

This thread is garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back