• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zen'ō Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zen'ō is easily multiverse level (Tier 2-B) as he controls all universes in the Dragon Ball series, of which there are an infinite amount of diverging timelines and pocket realms. He has even erased 12 universes with infinite timelines and pocket realms. (Because Trunks interfered with history everywhere he went, the resulting myriad of time paradoxes were putting a strain on the limited capacity of the entire universe. If these time paradoxes were to continue increasing, the universe, unable to withstand the capacity overload, would erupt into a massive explosion. This can be proved with simple logic. We know that if a character goes to the past and changes something, he creates a new universe. When Trunks went from his timeline to the current timeline he created a new timeline, this new timeline is the current main timeline. The other timeline still isn't erased. In that unchanged timeline there in the future should be a new Trunks that goes to the past and creates other timelines. In one of them is an another Trunks and the story keeps repeating and the number of timelines keeps raising to infinity. It has been repeated infinite times and keeps repeating.) The exact requirements for tier 2-B are to be capable of creating and/or destroying 1001 to any higher finite number of universal 4-dimensional space-time continuums and with this justification alone, he perfectly qualifies for tier 2-B. Secondly, he was said to be able to do anything he wants. He's even wiped out entire universes on a whim just because he didn't like how things were flowing inside them stated by Whis. He also was stated numerous times to be able to wipe out all existence. (This includes everything that is [so even the World of Void. Beerus's exact word for word statement about the World of Void was, "It's a world without time or space, filled with infinite nothingness." Link for proof I'm not wanking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zdzZYFeuis] and the Dragon Ball MULTIVERSE which has infinite timelines and pocket realms as stated earlier.) In addition, we had confirmation that Zen'ō was the highest being there is and that nobody is above him. So if Zen'ō is boundlessly above everything and even above Super Shenron who is capable of doing theoretically anything, then that makes Zen'ō pretty damn powerful pitting him in tier 2-B at least. (Also, Zen'ō erased Fusion Zamasu who was omnipresent and became one with space and time itself by having his consciousness exist across it. And yet, Zen'ō proceeded to erase him with ease. This means Zen'ō exists beyond traditional space, time and matter.) I mean, I looked at Arceus's "Powers and Stats" page and to me, Zen'ō has just as much and if not more justification for being classified in tier 2-B. (And trust me, I'm a long time Pokémon and Dragon Ball fan, and I know that Arceus wouldn't stand a chance against Zen'ō. A meteor almost killed COMPLETE Arceus, and meanwhile, Zen'ō is capable of surviving whilst wiping out all existence. I mean come on, even Saitama can one shot a meteor without effort and remain unharmed. This leads me to my next point which is that, Zen'ō is above existence. This, as I said before, was made very clear and it was stated numerous times that Zen'ō is completely capable of wiping out all existence. Thus, anyway one may look at it, Arceus is inferior to Zen'ō. And as for there being, "as many alternate worlds as there are mirrors" in Pokémon, the same thing can be said about Dragon Ball, (already explained) except there are infinite alternate worlds and not just dozens.) This concludes my reasoning as to why Zen'ō should be upgraded from tier 2-C to tier 2-B. Any fellow staff members who view this, I'd like to thank you in advance for both your time and attention and I hope that you revise this.

Prove infinite timelines, there are only like 5 timelines that we know of, the best argument you could make is that there are other timelines due to the boxes with time rings, and even then surely there weren't an infinite amount of them.

And even if i granted you that there were an infinite amount or thousands of timelines, zeno only erased a single timeline with 12 universes.

ZacharyGrossman273 said: And he has nothing to do with dragon ball.

I never claimed he related to Dragon Ball but rather the ranking system of which we are discussing.

PhoenixTheBird said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said: And he has nothing to do with dragon ball.

I never claimed he related to Dragon Ball but rather the ranking system of which we are discussing.
There's proof of over 1000 Universes in Pokémon, and the creation trio created them

Zeno only destroyed a single timeline hosting 12 Universes, though he could probably destroy 18

He's 2C

1) Arceus has nothing to do with Zeno and their feats and reasoning are far different.

2) Zeno stand no chance against Arceus sorry. Also did you just use like the biggest example of Plot Induced Stupidity (PIS) to say Zeno wins? Please no...Like you won't get far like this.

3) There is nothing in the canon Dragon Ball series that supports 2-B - 2-A Zeno.

Gargoyle One said:
PhoenixTheBird said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:

And he has nothing to do with dragon ball.

There's proof of over 1000 Universes in Pokémon, and the creation trio created them
Zeno only destroyed a single timeline hosting 12 Universes, though he could probably destroy 18

He's 2C
"If he felt like it, he can even erase the entire world."

"Omni-King can destroy anything he wants, in an instant."

These were Zen'ō quotes...

He is capable of destroying all existence in Dragon Ball which would include the infinite timelines. And if you say, "Well, those are mere quotes! Where are the feats?" Well TOAA has no real feats outside his own lore. And he is the most powerful being there is.

No to the infinite timelines, no to Zeno being beyond time and space when there's a copy of him in every timeline that's unaware of the other, the most Zeno can get is what he alread has, which is destroying the future timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back