• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Shenron Low-1C real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple, he's able to undo zeno's erasure.
he undid the erasure of a couple of universes, so 2-C

Zeno himself says that SS virtually has no limitation.
he has no limitation, yet it is said that no one can beat Zeno, aka Super Shenron would have a limitation, that being Zeno, aka his "no limitation" stated is invalid as he has a limitation

he has no limitation, yet it is said that no one can beat Zeno, aka Super Shenron would have a limitation, that being Zeno, aka his "no limitation" stated is invalid as he has a limitation
This contradicts nothing. Zeno being able to erase super shenron doesnt mean super shenron cant affect zeno. unmoving object vs unstoppable force type relationship

This contradicts nothing. Zeno being able to erase super shenron doesnt mean super shenron cant affect zeno. unmoving object vs unstoppable force type relationship
But Zeno can't be beaten in verse.

It seems weird that all the gods of destruction wouldn't just collect the dragonballs and erase him, the grand priest and the angels considering how snobby and bossy they are, thus Shenron should have a limit in it's powers which is at least Zeno.

it is said that "no one can beat Zeno" " No one is above him" "No one can beat him no matter what"
but if Super shenron truly has "no limits" then he could easily just beat zeno by wishing "defeat Zeno in a fight" which by statements is not a possible thing

if you really want to use the "no limits" as an argument for him being low 1-C, you would have to remove the statements from zeno being the strongest and unbeatable, since one would contradict the other

It seems weird that all the gods of destruction wouldn't just collect the dragonballs and erase him, the grand priest and the angels considering how snobby and bossy they are, thus Shenron should have a limit in it's powers which is at least Zeno.
SS isnt exactly a combatant, so SS itself poses no threat, just the person making the wish. Frieza said a single wish could make him rule over the gods ( if i remember the scene right, he was talking about gods in general, not just the gods of destruction.) And even if he was, trying to control the gods of destruction would likely cause issues with zeno.
it is said that "no one can beat Zeno" " No one is above him" "No one can beat him no matter what"
but if Super shenron truly has "no limits" then he could easily just beat zeno by wishing "defeat Zeno in a fight" which by statements is not a possible thing
Super Shenron techincally isnt a being of its own will, not sure if it counts as "person". Also if Zeno himself states he can grant anywish, then he can grant any wish.

SS isnt exactly a combatant, so SS itself poses no threat, just the person making the wish. Frieza said a single wish could make him rule over the gods ( if i remember the scene right, he was talking about gods in general, not just the gods of destruction.) And even if he was, trying to control the gods of destruction would likely cause issues with zeno.
But if SS can make anything happen you tell me a god of destruction wouldn't just choose to make a wish to surpass Zeno and rule over everyone considering they are among the most arrogant people in DB (and that's saying something). It's evident Zeno is a hard stop which is why everyone walks around him Super Shenron or not.

You really don't like waiting for anything, do you? We have a 7-page war on the IZ crt and you come with yet another controversial thing.

But if SS can make anything happen you tell me a god of destruction wouldn't just choose to make a wish to surpass Zeno and rule over everyone considering they are among the most arrogant people in DB (and that's saying something). It's evident Zeno is a hard stop which is why everyone walks around him Super Shenron or not.
Besides, "doing anything" is very NFL.

Mainly with what was said above me.

If he can do anything in the truest possible sense, then anyone could ask to surpass Zeno.

I disagree with crt.

Undoing the erasure of the universes is just a 2-C feat. It doesn't matter that Zen'o is the one that did the erasure unless we have outright confirmation that he's doing it via power that's superior to the former.

He has no limitations is a nothing burger that I'm baffled we actually use.
Pretty much any character who comments on the balls state their nature of having 0 limits whatsoever.

If he can do anything in the truest possible sense, then anyone could ask to surpass Zeno.
PIS isnt exactly a good argument, thats the same thing as asking " Why didnt zamasu just kill all the mortals with his wish?"

Which means **** all. We don't scale stuff like this, the heck?
No Limits Fallacy (NLF) This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated).

The series quite literally says it has no limits
(in verse anyway).

So the core of this upgrade is that Shenron is stated to have no limits? That's it?

someone wishes to him "i wish you you to beat Zeno in a fight" either way, the statement of "doing anything" applies to super shenron, and the statement isn't "no one can threat Zeno" it is "no one can beat Zeno no matter what" so Super shenron doing anything would contradict that, as defeating Zeno is part of "anything"

Super Shenron techincally isnt a being of its own will, not sure if it counts as "person".
the statements never specify "any person" , they always say "anyone" as in "no one can beat zeno" super shenron is someone, and as showed numerous times with porunga and shenron, the wishing dragons have their own wills and personalities anyway

Also if Zeno himself states he can grant anywish, then he can grant any wish.
so you would need to remove the "no one can beat zeno" part on his profile, as it would be contradictory to "Super Shenron can do anything"

It is confirmed Super Shenron is more than capable of creation/destruction exceeding even Zeno or could grant someone power that would make even the likes of Zeno no match for them. Though the "Limitless" statements are indeed iffy.
If this is the case than Shenron can scale to those statements and scans. Using "limitless" without basis wouldn't fly though.

when is that comfirmed?
I believe those were author comments. I can understand credibility being iffy though. And obviously, Super Shenron should be treated as a glass cannon if we accept the statement.

You really don't like waiting for anything, do you? We have a 7-page war on the IZ crt and you come with yet another controversial thing.

I disagree with crt.
You mean NLF. NFL is football :ROFLMAO: .
This. DB fans are truly the worst enemy of Dragon Ball 😭
Like I get it people are excited. But calm down. I'm tired of supporting it. Make some dumb vs matches for Chrits's sake. Not just spam crts. I don't want to talk about it all the time.

It is confirmed Super Shenron is more than capable of creation/destruction exceeding even Zeno or could grant someone power that would make even the likes of Zeno no match for them. Though the "Limitless" statements are indeed iffy.
When was this ever stated? I don't remember anything close to it.
So the core of this upgrade is that Shenron is stated to have no limits? That's it?
I do want to tackle this though. The person or rather the duo that sait it are the two Zenos which means they accept that Shenron either has power on par with them or right below them if we hypothesize that they excluded themselves so it was not some baseless statement from a random. It was a statement made by the god tiers and by far beyond anyone else of the verse. They are probably the most suitable people to talk about raw power. Statements from Whis or Grand Priest are also highly valued as they are the know it all of the verse.

Last edited:
Zenos could theoretically just erase the person attempting the wish, as no one is stronger than zeno naturally.
and that doesn't matter for what i said, what if the wish was made without Zeno knowing?

I believe those were author comments. I can understand credibility being iffy though.
we would need to have the said statements to use them

And obviously, Super Shenron should be treated as a glass cannon if we accept the statement.
if he has power beyond Zeno, then the statements that say that no one is stronger than Zeno would be contradictory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back