• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno Speed Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
In DBS ep 104, both Zeno's state that the fight between Hit and Dypso was too fast for them to see, so the Grand Priest had to install some app in the Godpad for them to properly see the fight. Meanwhile, Vados stated that she could see the fight just fine. So Zeno is slower than Vados, therefore the speed description on Zeno's page should be changed.

Well, Vados did say she is stronger (and not sure if she said that she is also faster) than Whis, who stated to be the fastest person in the universe, so that doesn't sound all that weird.

Still, that may be just a gag scene or something i don't know how admins will deal with this.

Also, when ya make these kind of threads always add some topics so it's easier to find them.

EDIT: yeah, that's true no revision until the arc ends.

That scene proves that if Infinite Zamasu fired a blast, Zen'o could have not been able to react to it, which seems inconsistent as he is considered the strongest being in Super.

Dark649 said:
That scene proves that if Infinite Zamasu fired a blast, Zen'o could have not been able to react to it, which seems inconsistent as he is considered the strongest being in Super.
Isn't it stated Zeno deosn't fight at all? He might not need reacting since he can't be defeated no matter what. Zeno could replicate his feats even if he was just MHS+

I feel like Zeno is something like that of the Soul King or Fedual Lords.

In bleach the Soul King isnt a fighter at all and is quite featless but still has authority over the SS's Gotei 13.

In Naruto the fedual lords only have political power and are just regular people to where even genin can kill them. But they still have authority over the military power of the respective lands, the Kage.

Zeno seems to be exactly like this in terms of him and the gods/angels only this time he has power to support him.

And here's another thing i'm wondering. Why the hell are they acting like being slightly faster than light is a big deal?? Aren't most of these characters supposed to be trillions of times faster than light by now?

They're like "Dyspo has surpassed even the speed of light!" as if it's impressive. I mean, DBZ characters have been light speed since the Saiyan Saga or something. Or maybe we were just wrong the whole time.

Skytheblue said:
Or maybe we're just wrong the whole time.
No since the toei writers varies from episodes and DB/DBZ was directed a long time ago, so it's comprehensible for these inconsistencies to happen.

Skytheblue -DBZ characters are FTL according to fans calc,nobody in the series (in DBZ) actually ever claim he is faster than light

There are no FTL feats in Manga DBZ since our revision includes that Frieza beams are not lightspeed.

Too be fair, the higher speed feat in DBZ was only MHS+ (highballing), and Piccolo had difficulties with that speed. Anyway I'll close this thread since we can't makes revision about DBS right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back