• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the first to get banned once this goes shit e.e.

Why do you think Natsu's not in Luffy's file?

Ooh boy. You're never getting any traffic if that's your title.

EITHER

Natsu has the AP to one shot

Or

He doesn't and Luffy lolBluntResistandFireResist

Seriously

No

Natsu and Luffy go eat food together... THE END

Please, let's never do this match, it's never good ƒÿô, literally any two Fairy Tail and One Piece characters are better

And sometimes it's not.

We agreed before that the only scenario where Natsu would win is where he holds a massive AP advantage. Luffy's versatility and resistances are too much for him, and even now that Goken is a thing, Natsu's condition is less relevant.

U know it's going to be a good day when this thread is the one of the first things u see in the morning.

In the spirit of causing unnecessary friction, I will make an audacious claim that Natsu one-shots due to higher AP and soul burn. Plus just about all his attacks have pretty ridiculous aoe so while seeing them coming isn't an issue Luffy would have a hard time dodging.

Disclaimer: All of Davidsteel1's responses in this thread are not completely indicative of his real thoughts and opinions on this matter. He is just stupid enough to want to cause a bit of trouble. (Seriously this thread should probably be closed)

I'm not doing this, I think this is actually an Even Fight, but that's just me, I won't even bother it, let's all just keep our arguments to ourselves and be on our way, we don't even know the full extent of Luffy's Goken Yet, just this match die

What every other reasonable person said.

In any key matchup Either Luffy uses blunt resistance lol or Natsu oneshots

Someone close this mismatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back