• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yung's Battle Party Tournament: The Mad Scientists (Rick Sanchez & Johnny Test) vs The Dark Sided Nature of Nice and Cute (Evil Leafy & Dark Anna)

Break the portal device before hand, a rock could break It after all

its almost as if everyone who has faced Rick didn’t think of that.

Of course Rick isn’t going to let that happen. Even if the portal gun miraculously breaks, Rick obviously has a spare which he will use to immediately make another improved spare that is voice activated or something. If I can think of it, a super genius like Rick had already thought of it and many other ways to prevent his portal gun from being destroyed.

Also I honestly think Johnny's getting severely overlooked here. He has some abilities that will help him and Rick a lot here.
But supernatural willpower + probability manipulation + super genius intelligence to keep Rick many many steps ahead of his opponent, is pretty broken is its own right.
1. Johnny has Supernatural Willpower as well (it's in his resistances section).

2. Johnny has Supernatural Luck by himself, as well as with his Good Luck Charm.

3. Johnny isn't a Supergenius by any means, but he's deceivingly smart. He has shown to be capable of outsmarting Susan and Mary, who are arguably just as smart as Rick himself.

And just like Rick, Johnny has Social Influencing as well. He's used tactics such as reverse psychology and guilt tripping in order to manipulate people in order to get his way. He has also shown to manipulate his Mom, Dad, and two dogs in order to get his way (he did those feats by making a sympathetic face, as well as a radio for background music. Johnny's just as capable of being manipulate like Rick.

(Not to mention Rick can use clairvoyance + information analysis to predict very minute occurrence which further puts Rick even more steps ahead than his opponents).
Johnny himself has Clairvoyance as well, as he can locate where somebody is at any given moment (it's listed as Telepathy, but it should be Clairvoyance).

Whoops, I meant supernatural luck not willpower and that’s from Johnny.

But yeah sorry for overlooking Johnny. I just know Rick more since I’ve watched him more recently.

Oh, and another thing...

Since there's 2 minutes of prep time, Johnny can use his Clone Hopper to make multiple clones of himself before the fight begins.

I need to rewatch Johnny Test, because I feel like there's some inventions in the show that I might've overlooked that aren't on his profile (Johnny having magical abilities is definitely one of them).

Back