• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yung's Battle Party Tournament

Should probably specify,i chose Blackbeard and Ganondorf with their post timeskip and full power keys in mind.
Must have seen my face when i realized i never made that clear this whole time.

Call of the Lich King and I am Become Death lol

Tenth match, and honestly, I'm half tempted to just tell ya'll who wins before we even get there
Ya might as well, make it easier for you and all of us. Still sucks though, but it was bound to happen

Ya might as well, make it easier for you and all of us. Still sucks though, but it was bound to happen
Basically, Arthas>Kel'thuzad and Ainz completely bodies Hunter every time, and if Arthas sticks him with Frostmourne, that's GG.

I'd rather it didn't come to that extremely uninteresting match where I'm the only guy with both the ability to and willingness to argue for 3/4 characters there

Basically, Arthas>Kel'thuzad and Ainz completely bodies Hunter every time, and if Arthas sticks him with Frostmourne, that's GG.

I'd rather it didn't come to that extremely uninteresting match where I'm the only guy with both the ability to and willingness to argue for 3/4 characters there
Damn, that sucks. I cant wait for Knightcrawlers vs Fourth Trumpet, because Batman and Spidey are about to get bodied into next week i bet

Ok, yeah, then Batman and Spidey arent instant being forced to bend over, thats good, thats good
(probably shouldve mentioned that with their AE also being restricted but eh)

pretty sure A.A.H.W vs Swords 4 Hire is going to be heading towards the voting stage soon, dunno about 7 Path Sages and Natural Egos of Nice and Cute though

I have a question after looking through the updated brackets, what exactly constitutes a concluded match?

Do we need a certain amount of votes, the opposition to concede on their side losing, or something else?

I have a question after looking through the updated brackets, what exactly constitutes a concluded match?

Do we need a certain amount of votes, the opposition to concede on their side losing, or something else?
Since this is FnG tournament we don't have the same threshold as normal vs threads.

I'd say we decide it via 3 ways.

1) Standard number of votes in a contested match.

2) One of the people who entered a team concedes on their team losing.

3) No one comes in with a reasonable argument for their team for 2 days.

I do wish to apologize to Koopa in advance, because even without the passive 4D Mind/Fear Manip Apoc Bird and WhiteNight have........Knightcrawlers is not having a good time

wonder how the other matches are going. hope this just doesnt die before the fun really begins
Well, Match 9 is being debated. Match 11 has ongoing debate, it seems. Match 12 is a little silent, though.

Honestly, im looking at Knightcrawlers vs Fourth Trumpet again
i think Fourth Trumpet kinda stomps, honestly. WhiteNight is going to give them huge issues

Back