• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Evil Leafy VS Dark Anna: The Scary Side Of Nature

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
I've already had 2 certain selfless and egotistical nature girls in green from metafictional Flash-originating parody series catfight each other, but now it's time to hand it to their evil counterparts in red, now that I've upgraded both of these verses.

Speed is equalized, and the battle takes place in the Evil Hotel. Both start 10 meters away from each other.

Who wins?

Leafy Wannabe: 7 (JustANormalLemon, Ikelaggan, Mariogoods, AThe1412, Da3ggman, HonestlyBored24, Propellus)

Shadow Huntress:

Budget Cuts + Simulation Reset:

Last edited:
Voting evil leafy, Dark Anna can kill Evil leafy as much as she want, sinse the battle takes place in the evil hotel Evil Leafy can come back as much as she want from the mirror and she only need one atack to BFR Anna to It's pocket dimension, the pocket dimension also counter the summons and by the Dark Anna vs Free smart thread I would say she isn't inteligent or strategic enough to think about destroing the mirror, also, sinse Anna will not be running away from Evil Leafy she probable would have no problem possesing her too, trough this may not be a wincon sinse everyone evil leafy has possesed so far was frozen or just did nothing while evil leafy was possesing them

Voting the red leafy

I'll vote for the red leaf, this Anna doesn't have many permanent options to put them down let alone deal with BFR.

Back