• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yung's Battle Party Tournament

So are you gonna like post the first match up? Or do we like post them ourselves and just like update this thread whenever a match up concludes?

The team Sick Death should be removed since you're restricting their concept hax, its their main hax that allows for most of their abilities and wouldn't make sense to restrict it here.

Can choose another team from someone else but I can suggest Tasha and Edea, name "White Haired Pair"
I wish you'd have said something earlier.

They're fine.

Anyone else have any last minute changes to make? I'll reset it and shuffle seeds, so it's fair.

Nah im happy with my team,honestly glad the Yveltal and Dark Samus teams are not there cause that was mostly me throwing two characters from the top non smurfs lists that beat up way to many people.

My two stronger teams fight straight in the first round, huh? Just my luck lol Especially as the weaker actually has a good matchup there

Btw peeps, If characters are swapped out at all, I'll shuffle the seeds, so this is potentially not the final draft of the bracket kek.

cmon, im sure Knightcrawlers is gonna be fine

are the matches in the general VS debate thread, or Fun and Games?
FnG.

I mean with Knightcrawlers i can see why, Fourth Trumpet (Apoc Bird and WhiteNight) is really not to be screwed with

Back