• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yung's Battle Party Tournament: 7 Path Sages! (Mahito & Six Paths of Pain) Vs. The Natural Egos of Nice and Cute! (Leafy & Anna (BH2))

Thats my question, is death the only wincon? or can we do Incap/BFR as well?
those wincons are valid.

Also, even with her resisting paralysis she doesn't resist possession of the black receivers.

1) Naraka path stays on the sidelines (Protected by everyone else including Mahito given the 2 minute prep) and heal anyone who gets forked.

2) Preta path Absorbs magic she fires off.

3) Animal path spams summons and Mahito spams transfigured humans (Totaling more than the number of summons Anna has)

4) She doesn't resist the possession/body puppetry of black receivers.

5) Deva path can repel most attacks and seal anna (Though the weaknesses make this likely, that's what Mahito and the gang are for)

6) Mahito Transfigures Leafy and now Anna is fighting 8v1 with a disadvantage among summons.

7) Mahito also heals with transfiguration.

Instant Death, Magic, paralysis, ect. gets countered by our two healers

Well, allow me to mention the Pocket Watch. In EBF4, it can basically slow down and stop the time of a target (in game, this is a stun, but it wouldnt be far fetched to just call it time manip (which it technically is))

Also, how does that Possession even work? Would there be any way to like- i dunno. Eat Garlic or something (or purify herself from it)?

I mean, the Limit Bar is simply a game mechanic to make it so you cant spam Limit Breaks. Anna doesnt really have that restriction here

(Oh yeah, Equips are all passive, as in game they automatically activate between turns. Soooooo, theres that)

dude... nothing godly is supposed to be in the tournament, I completely missed that regen negation.
Dude, you literally banned Low-Godly Regeneration (and above) itself. But you previously never said anything about banning NEGATION abilities going beyond Low-Godly to which it would ultimately become redundant. How would you even expect us to handle any of the OP regenerators here then!?

Not to sound rude here nor am I accusing you, but at this point it's starting to feel like bias for your own nomination.

Dude, you literally banned Low-Godly Regeneration (and above) itself. But you previously never said anything about banning NEGATION abilities going beyond Low-Godly. How would you even expect us to handle any of the OP regenerators here then!?
He does kinda have a point, thats also why i asked if Incap/BFR were also viable wincons as well

Dude, you literally banned Low-Godly Regeneration (and above) itself. But you previously never said anything about banning NEGATION abilities going beyond Low-Godly to which it would ultimately become redundant. How would you even expect us to handle any of the OP regenerators here then!?

Not to sound rude here nor am I accusing you, but at this point it's starting to feel like bias for your own nomination.
Why would anyone allow mid-godly negation but not mid-godly?

That literally just gives someone an ability that can't possibly be directly countered by anything in the tourney.

Either way, it wouldnt save them from getting hit by passive Time Manip/Slow/Stop due to the Pocket Watch, and give Anna plenty of time to formulate a new plan. Or, ya know, hit them with AZ and keep them in there for 24 hours

Thats just me

Why would anyone allow mid-godly negation but not mid-godly?

That literally just gives someone an ability that can't possibly be directly countered by anything in the tourney.
And yet certain characters in this tourney have OP regenerations. Regeneration negators going beyond Low-Godly should not be banned. At all. It should be fair game of being a way to bypassing regeneration just like how Death Manipulation and Sealing are fair game to bypassing regeneration.

Yeah, I'm starting to sense bias now.

And yet certain characters in this tourney have OP regenerations. Regeneration negators going beyond Low-Godly should not be banned. At all. It should be fair game of being a way to bypassing regeneration just like how Death Manipulation and Sealing are fair game to bypassing regeneration.

Yeah, I'm starting to sense bias now.
Nobody has anything godly regen/immo wise.

Both my characters did and that had to be restricted lmao

Should have just restricted all godly stuff including negations
No godly stuff is literally in the OP of the thread.

And the godly stuff was explicitly restricted for those characters.
My team's godly stuff is also restricted.

Rules:

1) No godly Hax (Obviously). Basically, according to this, what's acceptable would be high offensive and defensive hax.
The literal very first rule of the tournament.

No godly stuff is literally in the OP of the thread.

And the godly stuff was explicitly restricted for those characters.
My team's godly stuff is also restricted.

The literal very first rule of the tournament.
I say just let it all allowed and let the matches be the matches

I mean, any other way, Low-Godly is going to be negated anyways. Its just how its gonna work with Anna's powers and the rules of the tournament. She simply has too much bullshit to content with

On that note
Natural Egos of Nice and Cute has my vote (i think i said that already, but eh)

Listen, since Natural egos have more votes anyway, I'll concede that they win.

However, for future reference I want to make it completely clear that godly anything is banned.

Back