• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yung's Battle Party Tournament

This is an equal stats, duos tournament which have just a few rules of note.

Bracket

Rules:

1) No godly Hax (Obviously). Basically, according to this, what's acceptable would be high offensive and defensive hax.

2) All Base Stats Equalized.

3) Name your teams. There will be 32 teams of 2.

4) Your team must be accepted by me.

5) Nothing tier 2 and above allowed (Whether it's hax, range, or ability)

6) Two picks per verse

Participants:

1) 7 Path Sages! (Mahito & Six Paths of Pain)

2) P & L! (Pac-Man & Luigi)

3) King of Reptiles! (Kaido & Bowser (Base))

4) Devil Will Cry! (Dante & Doomguy)

5) One Trick Pony! (Wally & Jean-Henri Fabre)

6) Fingers! (Sans & Nagito)

7) Devil Fires! (Natsu Dragneel & Asta)

8) The Infinite and The Divine! (Trazyn & Orikan)

9) Heian Scholar! (Morris & Meguna)

10) The Dark Sided Nature of Nice and Cute! (Evil Leafy & Dark Anna)

11) Fourth Trumpet! (Apocalypse Bird & WhiteNight)

12) Dark Stars! (Starjun & Uryu Ishida)

13) Call of The Lich King! (Kel'Thuzad & The Hunter)

14) Lethal Poison! (Coco & Askin)

15) I am Become Death! (Ainz Ooal Gown & Arthas)

16) The Natural Egos of Nice and Cute! (Leafy & Anna (BH2))

17) Twitches! (Sabrina & Scarlet Witch (MCU))

18) A.A.H.W! (Tricky the Clown & The Auditor)

19) Unkillable Robots! (Tecno-Zombie Mortum & The_Eliminator (Pre-Magic))

20) The Dead Men! (Valkyrie Cain & Skulduggery Pleasant)

21) Kings of Darkness! (Ganondorf & Blackbeard)

22) Two Vampires! (Shalltear Bloodfallen & Awakened Dio)

23) Madness Maidens! (Crona & The Goddess of Rot)

24) Swords 4 Hire! (Shez & Taskmaster)

25) PK Psyckers! (Reita Toritsuka & Kusuo Saiki (First Key))

26) Sick Death! (Sick & Andy (101st Key))

27) The Mad Scientists! (Rick & Johnny test)

28) The Strongest and The Scariest! (Tenma & Tatara)

29) Random Bullshit Go! (Hel and Saiki Kazu)

30) Presto! (Dimentio (Base) & Magolor (Post-Magolor Epilogue))

31) Knightcrawlers! (Batman (Post-Flashpoint) (Hellbat key) and Spider-Man (Mark IV))

32) Lazy Masters! (Cross Marian & Jiraiya)

Last edited:
I'm probably gonna swap this team out later but may I enter Dimentio (Base) and Magolor (Post-Magolor Epilogue) as team Presto for now?
Magolor's abilities seem a bit troubling, but I'll reserve a spot for you for now and more thoroughly look over his abilities later.

Edit:

Also, Dimentio's fate manip seems like it could be a bit much if he literally changes fate.

shit, if it weren't for the physiology of the game, i would say The Pixel Man

Mmmmm, MvC Dante (can he have full equipment?) and Doomslayer (his fate hax only works against Demons and Maykers, so it should be fine if he don't fight a demon and he's been knocked out before in the lore)

Code Name: DEVIL WILL CRY!

Kaidou and Bowser (Base form only)

Team Name: King of Reptiles.
Accepted.
shit, if it weren't for the physiology of the game, i would say The Pixel Man

Mmmmm, MvC Dante (can he have full equipment?) and Doomslayer (his fate hax only works against Demons and Maykers, so it should be fine if he don't fight a demon and he's been knocked out before in the lore)

Code Name: DEVIL WILL CRY!
Accepted (Assuming we're not using doomslayer's tier 1 stuff). I don't think the equipment looks like too much, so it's fine.

Also, Dimentio's fate manip seems like it could be a bit much if he literally changes fate.
Iirc his fate manip doesn't really change fate it moreso predicts events that would happened in the Paper Mario verse and it's a possibly so it can be restricted.

Iirc his fate manip doesn't really change fate it moreso predicts events that would happened in the Paper Mario verse and it's a possibly so it can be restricted.
Ok, they're accepted, just no low-godly regen... that's restricted.

Damn, i wanna submit some Touhous to add some spice, but most of the verse is literally 2-C.
Why are all the verses i like so damn broken lol (i know its stats equal but cmon, DMC, DOOM, Mario, yeesh)

May i perhaps submit Marisa Kirisame along with Matt (Epic Battle Fantasy) assuming all non High and below hax are restricted (along with their Fate/Plot hax)? Team name would be Gold Hearted Kleptomaniacs

Last edited:
Damn, i wanna submit some Touhous to add some spice, but most of the verse is literally 2-C.
Why are all the verses i like so damn broken lol (i know its stats equal but cmon, DMC, DOOM, Mario, yeesh)

May i perhaps submit Marisa Kirisame along with Matt (Epic Battle Fantasy) assuming all non High and below hax are restricted (along with their Fate/Plot hax)? Team name would be Gold Hearted Kleptomaniacs
Idk about the tohou girl, and... Matt is pretty crazy too lol (A few of his things), I'll have to give a more close look at their profiles later, but I'd advise that you have other picks in mind.
Gotta go with Sans Undertale and Nagito Komaeda for team Fingers
Allowed. Nagito's Luck is OP but it's perfectly fallible even without resistance to it or negating it, so it's fine.
Natsu Dragneel and Asta

Team Name: Devil Fires
Accepted.

Yeah, yeah, ill find some better ideas just in case negating Marisa's and Matt's biggest/most offending hax doesnt work

Just in case, may i submit The Terrarian and Steve (Minecraft) as an alternative, under the Team Crafted team name?

tumblr_pun0hx9SjK1tl7l5go1_500.gif

Gimme a bit to figure out the most EVIL team

Now, I know Yung wouldn't much appreciate me pulling one of my particularly nasty tier 1 smurfs out, nor any of my passiver folks rules 1 and 5 and all, but...

Only thing smurf about this man is a Soul a 1-A distance away, I don't know if that's fine cause Soul Hax is fairly common, but safe to say we're already in deep shit with the rest of his crap.

...yeah. Sunrise Hunter. Nobody ever said anything about type 8 Immortality being godly.

This guy I do have a ready replacement for

Team name if this is all accepted will be "Bloody Gold"

Now, I know Yung wouldn't much appreciate me pulling one of my particularly nasty tier 1 smurfs out, nor any of my passiver folks rules 1 and 5 and all, but...

Only thing smurf about this man is a Soul a 1-A distance away, I don't know if that's fine cause Soul Hax is fairly common, but safe to say we're already in deep shit with the rest of his crap.

...yeah. Sunrise Hunter. Nobody ever said anything about type 8 Immortality being godly.

Yeah good luck with that when a Touhou and a EBF character are potentially not getting in because they have stupid powerful hax

Yeah good luck with that when a Touhou and a EBF character are potentially not getting in because they have stupid powerful hax
TBF the hunter is there solely to stall, Gelt is the one doing the heavy lifting, and the only reason it's Gelt is because Nagash has passives, not particularly Lethal or incappy ones unless the opponent is a punk bitch, but passives nonetheless.

I will put SECOND KEY Nagash here just in case he's allowed.

Also Marisa has exclusively 4-D hax which breaks the rules so she's definitely not getting in, I just remembered that

Also Marisa has exclusively 4-D hax which breaks the rules so she's definitely not getting in, I just remembered that
Ah yeah, that’s true. Well, least I have Steve and Terrarian as a backup. Probably going to get shitstomped out of the tournament seeing what we have lol

Imma go with these two:

Team Name: The Infinite and The Divine

Ah yeah, that’s true. Well, least I have Steve and Terrarian as a backup. Probably going to get shitstomped out of the tournament seeing what we have lol
Honestly the ones I'd be worried about outside of what I'm pulling out right now are Dimentio and Magalor.

Who are both mid to high hax lmfao
Imma go with these two:
What's the team name?(edit it in)

Honestly the ones I'd be worried about outside of what I'm pulling out right now are Dimentio and Magalor.

Who are both mid to high hax lmfao

What's the team name?(edit it in)
Well, if I can get Marisa and Matt in (though heavily handicapped) then I say the Dimentio and Magalor issue is solved

I mean, given that none of these matchups will be added anyways, can't you just restrict the higher-dimensional and OP insta-win (starting) hax?

I mean, given that none of these matchups will be added anyways, can't you just restrict the higher-dimensional and OP insta-win (starting) hax?
The only thing about that is just the sheer amount a crap to remember and take note of when it comes to particularly hax people.

Like, the sheer amount of restrictions I'd need to put on someone like Rimuru would essentially not even make him the same character and practice, and most importantly every note would have to be remembered for every match.

All in all, it's just easier to just pick a less hax character lol.

TBF the hunter is there solely to stall, Gelt is the one doing the heavy lifting, and the only reason it's Gelt is because Nagash has passives, not particularly Lethal or incappy ones unless the opponent is a punk bitch, but passives nonetheless.

I will put SECOND KEY Nagash here just in case he's allowed.
These Warhammer profiles are giving me anxiety.
Imma go with these two:

Team Name: The Infinite and The Divine
Accepted
Morris and Meguna

Heian Scholar
Accepted
Yeah, yeah, ill find some better ideas just in case negating Marisa's and Matt's biggest/most offending hax doesnt work

Just in case, may i submit The Terrarian and Steve (Minecraft) as an alternative, under the Team Crafted team name?
Accepted. You want this team?

These Warhammer profiles are giving me anxiety.
Honestly they probably should because they are NASTY and well into the high hax range. Like we're talking Gelt's first move is to turn the opponent into gold by literally applying the concept of gold to them. And this, like his resistance to just about everything under the ******* sun, has 5 layers to it.

And by the way, Nagash, despite not doing that, is worse because his passives, while they don't kill or incap unless you are a punk ass who falls to the fear manip, has that power null passive. If ANYTHING that isn't a physical attack or like, a gun/bow gets within a certain radius of Nagash, it is automatically nullified and absorbed.

And while they are my best, I have other characters to fill the shoes of "bullshit Magic Caster standing behind murder: the character", I am not nice about my choices of characters, if it's not my own tournament chances are whoever I'm submitting is probably dancing on the ******* edge of being DQ'd and is a contender to win the tournament

But, if you understandably don't want to **** with Warhammer Fantasy mages, I do have one KT as a backup plan!

Specifically in the Shadowlands, so he can just pop back into the fight at will!

Btw guys, I have one of my characters already; Toji Fushiguro. He's my vanguard, I'm just looking for a decent support and I'll have my team.

Btw guys, I have one of my characters already; Toji Fushiguro. He's my vanguard, I'm just looking for a decent support and I'll have my team.

Well, it's a solid support!

You could use Naofumi for a literal support class lol
Considered that myself, but it just wasn't thematically fitting with Wally.
Honestly they probably should because they are NASTY and well into the high hax range. Like we're talking Gelt's first move is to turn the opponent into gold by literally applying the concept of gold to them.
Isn't that well into the Very High hax level?
I should have used Iwanaga-hime otherwise... not that I plan to get far here anyway

Back