• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yung's Battle Party Tournament: 7 Path Sages! (Mahito & Six Paths of Pain) Vs. The Natural Egos of Nice and Cute! (Leafy & Anna (BH2))

Where?

Mind you, I have not seen the main thread of the tournament, because I am stupid
Psychomaster35 said:
Wait-so now you're restricting godly defensive haxes? In that case...

Would Leafy and Anna do? Anna's got passive Fate/Plot/Law/Probability manipulation that makes her always win, so you can restrict that (Not that any if these matches would be added anyways). And you can use her Bullet Heaven 2 key since her EBF5 key has tier 1 stuff. Team name would be "The Natural Egos of Nice and Cute".

Even without Plot/Fate/Law stuff, or her Immortality, Anna is going to be able to provide for herself and her teammate. Healing, Stats Amp, several types of elemental arrows to cover for weaknesses, shes just generally a great all around character, and since shes also in her BH2 key as well- she now has the ability to fly around and rain death and hell upon her opponents.

Granted, speed is equalized, so she can still get tagged, but i were to list everything she can do, even without her EBF5 key, i would probably hit whatever character limit there is here

Anna's doing a lot of heavy lifting here.

I think Leafy gets out early and this becomes a 2 v 1.

But really it's 7 v 1 and Anna gets jumped and touched (By mahito).

Even without Plot/Fate/Law stuff, or her Immortality, Anna is going to be able to provide for herself and her teammate. Healing, Stats Amp, several types of elemental arrows to cover for weaknesses, shes just generally a great all around character, and since shes also in her BH2 key as well- she now has the ability to fly around and rain death and hell upon her opponents.

Granted, speed is equalized, so she can still get tagged, but i were to list everything she can do, even without her EBF5 key, i would probably hit whatever character limit there is here
Adding that anything considered "elemental" can be nullified by the right armor, can nullify Mahito regen and more

Revive= come back buddy and with certain equipment, Anna can resurrect herself or apply a buff to ensure that it will work after dying

Godly stuff is restricted too in the tournament kek.

First: Resurrecting someone with an spell is godly? Because in other fight no one said anything about this

Second: Soul resistance and if anything "Mahito is a curse, Anna resists curses" logic

First: Resurrecting someone with an spell is godly? Because in other fight no one said anything about this

Second: Soul resistance and if anything "Mahito is a curse, Anna resists curses" logic
Can't Mahito bypass soul resistance by just touching you more than once/longer?

Edit: Revive is listed as mid-godly.

Not exactly when you come to realize that Anna can summon like 12 different summons to aid her.

Edit: Revive is listed as mid-godly.
Only upon resurrection. They die for good if they don't have the Auto-Revive status on them unless someone else chooses to revive them using Revive or Coffee.

The Chimera Bear has a chance to inflict the Syphon status, preventing enemies from using certain moves for a certain amount of turns

^Example of something that can happen after one touch, extremely difficult that Mahito is gonna be able to grab her for long with all the random shit that can happen

Also the fact that in this key, she is gonna be constantly flying in her vehicle (is a vehicle right? I don't know how to describe it) which makes her difficult to touch, Nagato can do something, Mahito has no way of reaching her

The Chimera Bear has a chance to inflict the Syphon status, preventing enemies from using certain moves for a certain amount of turns

^Example of something that can happen after one touch, extremely difficult that Mahito is gonna be able to grab her for long with all the random shit that can happen

Also the fact that in this key, she is gonna be constantly flying in her vehicle (is a vehicle right? I don't know how to describe it) which makes her difficult to touch, Nagato can do something, Mahito has no way of reaching her
Its not really a vehicle, its more like a platform she stands on to fly around and shoots

It's literally a flying leaf, lol. But yes, hitting her will pretty much be difficult since Anna has been used to dodging hundreds-thousands of bullets at once. And as a bonus, Leafy has gone through the same thing as well, albeit on a lesser scale, though the fact her body is leaf thin means that she can be hard to hot if she turns to her side.

Last edited:

Pain simply helps him reach her then.

Not exactly when you come to realize that Anna can summon like 12 different summons to aid her.
Animal path has 7-8 summons itself.

I can agree with that, Anna has a lot of skills she can use to deal with crowds, like magic, various types of arrow rains, all that fun stuff. Oh yeah, i forgot to mention Mighty Oak- she can basically summon it at will to join the fight, and that thing can take a damn beating

Anyways, i vote Anna and Leafy, because Anna has literally too much BS to handle. She can use the Scan Bot to figure out the weaknesses of Mahito and Pain, along with potentially what kinda of stuff they can do. Along with that, Leafy would be good enough fodder that Anna can potentially revive over and over.

She can also fly around, and since she has experience with dealing with a lot of attacks at once, she would be hard to tag while she flies around, rains arrows and spells down. Hell, Bind might be able to keep Mahito and Pain down, even if only for a moment

Lets not forget the veritable army of summons Anna can pull out at a moments notice, all of them having various effects that can help her, and hinder her opponents

But yeah. Anna has too much bullshit

(Im not gonna mention Leafy because generally Leafy wont be able to do much in terms of this fight except act as half decent cannon-fodder)

How do they get past Mahito's immo?
Power Nullification (Syphon prevents enemies from using certain moves for a certain amount of turns. Dispel is capable of removing buffs and positive statuses from an enemy)
Resurrection and Regeneration Negation (Mid-Godly; Dispel is capable of removing the Auto-Revive status which can restore destroyed spirits)

Edit: Also adding: Durability Negation and Death Manipulation (Via Sawblade and Triple Sawblades, which bypass defense buffs and have a chance of killing a target instantly. Using Sacrifice kills its user in the process upon it being used, as well as have a chance of killing targets instantly upon them being hit by it)

And AZ, and probably more things

Power Nullification (Syphon prevents enemies from using certain moves for a certain amount of turns. Dispel is capable of removing buffs and positive statuses from an enemy)
does that work on type 2 info based souls?

Resurrection and Regeneration Negation (Mid-Godly; Dispel is capable of removing the Auto-Revive status which can restore destroyed spirits)
does that work on type 2 info based souls?

Also Anna can just- freeze him with ice arrow (ice manip), hell, id like to see Mahito try and survive Absolute Zero. I dont believe death is the only option when it comes to winning a fight (but im unsure)

(Anna should have the NPI to handle that)

And like, if we were counting the fifth game, Anna would be able to affect a literal error of the universe (the glitch) and even the fourth game iteration of the glitch is considered an entity that defies "the laws of the universe" so...

Even if Anna can't interact with whatever this Info Type 2 soul is, a knockout should do (She's done that before), but I'm pretty sure that Info Type 2 soul would be restricted for the sake of the tournament.

Anyways, the nature girls of one of my most requested Death Battle matchups FRA

Doesnt save em from getting hit with Absolute Zero, if they cant get out of the way, theyre gonna get frozen, and if not, take some heavy damage. AZ does that as a Limit Break
Hell, im pretty sure a good few of them would be able to suffice. Annihilate for instant Death (Death Manip), Tsunami, Supernova, the list just goes on and on.
Like i said, Anna simply just has too much shit at her disposal, if something doesnt work, she can just pull another spell or bow out of her ass and try that

Doesnt save em from getting hit with Absolute Zero, if they cant get out of the way, theyre gonna get frozen, and if not, take some heavy damage. AZ does that as a Limit Break
Hell, im pretty sure a good few of them would be able to suffice. Annihilate for instant Death (Death Manip), Tsunami, Supernova, the list just goes on and on.
Like i said, Anna simply just has too much shit at her disposal, if something doesnt work, she can just pull another spell or bow out of her ass and try that
regen/res/immo says high

regen/res/immo says high
Thats my question, is death the only wincon? or can we do Incap/BFR as well?

If Incap is a possible wincon, then Anna could just encase the both of them in AZ ice and camp out for 24 hours to make sure the ice stays frozen

Back