• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Speed equalized before I forget.

So, someone who uses boundaries vs someone who ignores them to fuse. Battle of haxxed...females?

Both are enraged. Brooklyn style... I've been watching too much YGOTAS...

Yubel
YukarivsYuugi
Yukari the troll

I siding with Yubel due to her haxs and she could use them to the fullest extent though I noticed she also use reality Wrap as that is 2-C with hax. Also I think this is a Hax Stomp and AP stomp for Yubel as she is 5-B.

Err.... Yubel's hax is overwhelming but maybe I'm just tired. Gotta reread over. But when you put someone with a likely 2-C, it doesn't end well.

This is a massive stomp for Yubel, even without reality warping.

Not only Yubel's hax (such as soul manipulation) is effective against Yukari, but in addition to that she has a very strong level of resistance to mind manipulation.

For those who are curious, the final antagonist of season 4 in Yu-Gi-Oh! gx was "Darkness". An extremely powerful being who has a full control over his own universe (the world of darkness). He was starting to invade all other dimensions in the same time (which means he is a multi universal with possible omnipresence). And he (and his army of "Trueman") basically "mind raped" the whole humanity and kept EVERYONE on earth but Judai (who was protected by Yubel's powers) in his world to mentally torture them and mentally break them. In the whole season and thanks to Yubel's powers, Judai was basically the only that wasn't mind manipulated. So Yukari's most dangerous offensive hax is not effective against Yubel, not to mention she's at least 5 - B.

Also Yubel was already showed being able to menace intangible beings, so she can bypass her itangibility (anyway soul manipulation for example is effective against intangible beings).

Edit: I didn't read what was precised for Yukari's mind manipulation ability ... her power is not useful in combat anyway.

Even tough I like Yukari more, after i read Yubel's powers she just overwhelms Yukari with reality warping, however if she can't use it this might be inconclusive because most likely she can't be affected by soul hax (Since she most likely she can beat Yuyuko in a real fight.) but still even tough Boundary manipulation is overpowered af i don't think she can kill Yubel since she can just bring herself back to life with hax so in my opinion if Yubel couldn't use her reality warping powers the match would be inconclusive as well, but anyways Yubel wins this one.

Back