• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Character Scaling

Yeah, not much left to say here lol. Unless someone else has a character suggestion?
I don't think there's anyone important that scales and i don't think it really matters in the end of the day except for the profiles that already exist
So yeah now we just need agreements?

I don't think there's anyone important that scales and i don't think it really matters in the end of the day except for the profiles that already exist
So yeah now we just need agreements?
I guess so, yeah. This is my first time making a thread, so should I contact mods or just let them come or what?

I dunno something like jaden and yubel's dura scaling to super poly and we should go from there scaling the others

Zorc can probably safely be scaled above Yugi given what I said earlier. Yeah it does say Yugi has the strongest Ba but like I said before, Zorc still salad tossed him and everyone else relevant in DM. Up until Atem pulled out something he wouldn't normally have access to, let alone use during his 2 interactions with Judai given the time frame of those instances.

Zorc can probably safely be scaled above Yugi given what I said earlier. Yeah it does say Yugi has the strongest Ba but like I said before, Zorc still salad tossed him and everyone else relevant in DM. Up until Atem pulled out something he wouldn't normally have access to, let alone use during his 2 interactions with Judai given the time frame of those instances.
We assume that season 4 yugi is eos and yugi's power doesn't increase really like in the past he would be able to summon holactie though he has no idea she exists so he would still scale above zorc Because he jas the energy/Ba to summon holactie who one shots zorc

Like I said without Holactie he could not hope to kill Zorc and would've been killed on the spot. in the past Atem's best hope without that was to seal Zorc, but he could not destroy him. Also the Yugi/Atem that Judai dueled being EoS DM or having something like Holactie is also kind of impossible given the small time frame between when he kills Zorc and his duel with Yugi. Again like I said, Zorc before Atem learned his true name, washed everyone relevant. Even when Atem teamed with everyone else present for that fight (In particular Kaiba, and Jounouchi), Zorc still crushed them.

Atem w/Holactie and Full Power Zorc clearly beat out every other DM character to pretty notable degree.

Yeah zorc is pretty top tier but you don't get what im trying to say
What im trying to say is that Everyone in yugioh has powers/ba that can create alternate universes create gods like zorc and the orichalcos god but they can't fully access said powers the only way they could use that power/ba in any meaningful way is to summon Kas which you cannot summon if you don't have energy/Ba equal to their power
So atem for being able to even summon holactie would be above zorc in power/Ba

I see what you mean now and agree. Though with that considered wouldn't Holactie would cause problems with scaling other characters from DM to Yugi. Given what Zorc did and how Holactie one shot him?

I don't think anyone scales to holactie and full power atem except maybe judai/jaden but that's a "likely"
I mean, Yugi at his peak - so just as strong as if not stronger than he was with Holactie - acknowledged that Judai was the strongest opponent he had ever faced, including Zorc

I dunno something like jaden and yubel's dura scaling to super poly and we should go from there scaling the others
Also, I meant literally how do I submit it. Like, should I contact a mod or is there some page I can go to so I can submit the thread?

Bump
(been bumping this for a while and i'll apply the revision if there's no further input)

Back