• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX and 2-C: The Last of Many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am saying this for almost the 100th time it works based on if the characters can give their individualities in order to become fully one with darkness as long as they are somehow conscious/battling their memories then they are fine, that's why darkness wanted to yeet judai

Okay? That has nothing to do with our argument tho. We're talking about the absorption of the other universes.

Heck, now that I think about it. This argument doesn't even matter. If the WoD is a void, it'd still only be able to cover tier 5 spaces at a time. It would still disprove the low 2-C universes.

2- still not a dimensions
3-again they're inside a universe that has never been shown and it doesn't matter since again they are called universe and there's no reason to assume they're planets
4-and what's the reason behind that ? there's gotta be a reason i'm gonna check it, the timeline stuff is works exactly the same as the 12 universes
encompassed by 1 space

2 - ...Are you trying to say the universe doesn't count as a dimension or something? This is enough.
10861252ba93382fd117ed5918cdbff6.png

3- For the last time, I'm saying they're tier 5 universes, not planets. How hard is this to read? Please, if you need me to rewrite this some way else, just tell me instead of bringing up the same response.
4 - Didn't you mention that was going to be revised? Either way, the current reasoning is that even though they're part of the same timeline, they're not part of the same universe. Hence why the comparison to Heaven and the Living World (Which is all in one universe) was brought up.

Okay? That has nothing to do with our argument tho. We're talking about the absorption of the other universes.

Heck, now that I think about it. This argument doesn't even matter. If the WoD is a void, it'd still only be able to cover tier 5 spaces at a time. It would still disprove the low 2-C universes.
universes aren't sentient so darkness can erase em whenever
how did you jump to that conclusion ?
2 - ...Are you trying to say the universe doesn't count as a dimension or something? This is enough.
10861252ba93382fd117ed5918cdbff6.png

3- For the last time, I'm saying they're tier 5 universes, not planets. How hard is this to read? Please, if you need me to rewrite this some way else, just tell me instead of bringing up the same response.
4 - Didn't you mention that was going to be revised? Either way, the current reasoning is that even though they're part of the same timeline, they're not part of the same universe. Hence why the comparison to Heaven and the Living World (Which is all in one universe) was brought up.
2-yeah a moon inside the main dimension is very much not dimension it contradicts how the 12 dimensions are divded and described and contradicts the dimensional barrier existing , also this assuming neo space is a universe to begin with
4 - yeah now that i think about it i'm gonna use it since it very much fits standards and yugioh doesn't have the anti feats, timeline universe it doesn't matter it's just a spacetime continuum containing multiple spacetimes within itself and your heaven example would've been accepted if it wasn't anime original so yea

Last edited:
universes aren't sentient so darkness can erase em whenever
how did you jump to that conclusion ?

I know they're not sentient, hence why I was asking why you kept bringing the human sentience part up?
The size of WoD is around that of Earth, if it erases everything it absorbs, by your argument, it'll still have to absorb several timelines which is impossible at that size. Also, even if you want to argue it erases everything, we know that the WoD grows as it consumes, so it'd still be much larger than tier 5 if the thing actually absorbed the timelines.

2-yeah a moon inside the main dimension is very much not dimension it contradicts how the 12 dimensions are divded and described and contradicts the dimensional barrier existing , also this assuming neo space is a universe to begin with
4 - yeah now that i think about it i'm gonna use it since it very much fits standards and yugioh doesn't have the anti feats, timeline universe it doesn't matter it's just a spacetime continuum containing multiple spacetimes within itself and your heaven example would've been accepted if it wasn't anime original so yea

2- literally says it's a universe in the scan.
4- Okay, so its accepted for the Super anime. So it still counts as an analogy?...

I know they're not sentient, hence why I was asking why you kept bringing the human sentience part up?
The size of WoD is around that of Earth, if it erases everything it absorbs, by your argument, it'll still have to absorb several timelines which is impossible at that size. Also, even if you want to argue it erases everything, we know that the WoD grows as it consumes, so it'd still be much larger than tier 5 if the thing actually absorbed the timelines.
my guy i never argued that WoD erases everything it touches on contact i argued that he can erase what's inside him whenever he wants since they have no consciousness so he yeets the 12 dimensions including the timelines and whatever then he erases them when he goes to earth
2- literally says it's a universe in the scan.
4- Okay, so its accepted for the Super anime. So it still counts as an analogy?...
2-you know that japanese is very context heavy language yea ? and uchu literally has space as an other meaning so i ask you again why would a moon that is stated to be part of our universe and a sub-set of it and has no dimensional wall (satellite goes through it just fine) and is never treated as a universe from the moment it appeared on the show til the end of the show (3 seasons straight) they never include neo space when talking about the threats to the universe they never mention universes they never tell judai to save the universes aqua dolphin just tells judai to save a single universe and it would save neo space by extension
4-no it is not canon to DBS

my guy i never argued that WoD erases everything it touches on contact i argued that he can erase what's inside him whenever he wants since they have no consciousness so he yeets the 12 dimensions including the timelines and whatever then he erases them when he goes to earth

That's worse tho, since if its inside him that means he should at least be the size of the timelines themselves. Yet, again, he's 5-B.

2-you know that japanese is very context heavy language yea ? and uchu literally has space as an other meaning so i ask you again why would a moon that is stated to be part of our universe and a sub-set of it and has no dimensional wall (satellite goes through it just fine) and is never treated as a universe from the moment it appeared on the show til the end of the show (3 seasons straight) they never include neo space when talking about the threats to the universe they never mention universes they never tell judai to save the universes aqua dolphin just tells judai to save a single universe and it would save neo space by extension
4-no it is not canon to DBS

2- Not sure what to tell you other than I've already provided the scans. Also the dimensional wall thing really doesn't work when the island also has them and people can enter just fine / the lasers could enter other universes too.
4- Okay? Even if its only canon to the anime (Which its laughably not), it'd still fit as an example. It doesn't matter if it's canon to DB if I'm just using it as an example.

That's worse tho, since if its inside him that means he should at least be the size of the timelines themselves. Yet, again, he's 5-B.
He can erase them and i Already went over this this, this comes again to how there's no energy in the main universe so darkness has to be at that size at maximum
2- Not sure what to tell you other than I've already provided the scans. Also the dimensional wall thing really doesn't work when the island also has them and people can enter just fine / the lasers could enter other universes too.
4- Okay? Even if its only canon to the anime (Which its laughably not), it'd still fit as an example. It doesn't matter if it's canon to DB if I'm just using it as an example
1-even so that's still not a dimension, the context of that scan is that dimensional wall on the island is getting ****** up due to other stuff such as the sacred beasts the light of destruction and yubel and this is what cases true man and darkness to be able to enter the main dimension and it's the reason to why judai and his friends were able to Open a wormhole to go into the dark world
Also the lasers are from super poly lol
4-well your example is irrelevant since it isn't accepted by the wiki meanwhile mine is

Last edited:
anyways since this seems to be going nowhere since i'm explaining what i said for the last 5 to 6 months
and i have more than double the amounts of votes and no further staff seem to be interested in this thread
i think this thread is pretty much concluded

Okay. Is that fine with you in lack of better options SomebodyData? It is definitely not meant as any slight towards you personally. Sometimes we just do not receive enough agreements from other staff to get revisions accepted. It has happened multiple times to me as well.

Okay. Is that fine with you in lack of better options SomebodyData? It is definitely not meant as any slight towards you personally. Sometimes we just do not receive enough agreements from other staff to get revisions accepted. It has happened multiple times to me as well.

It's fine. I already discussed my issues with the scaling with Zencha on another thread so there are still revisions happening, just not these. I also understand why people disagree, it is pretty hard to believe that some universes are tier 5 after all.

Okay. Thank you for being reasonable and not taking this badly. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back