• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You do know you need 7 people to agree, ignoring the op right?

Lemme guess, are you considering fusionism via magic duel disk = polymerization card having it's effects still?

Link the capsule monsters feat, no offense, but given both the fusion links lacked poly, I would rather be sure.

@Yobo I see

The main antagonist made all the monsters real didn't he? That would make it not countable?

Sure.

So, to summarize...

>the aforementioned people should get the ragional abilities of their cards, like cylinder being attack reflection, and Crush Card being disease.

I do have one question. Would Ra's ability to one shot everything count as one hit kill?

(We also need some new guidelines written up, maybe a discussion rule.)

Idk.

Also can now reaffirm that the god cards kils people via lightning when they are unworthy, it's also the reason Joey vs fake marik ended the way it did. (Both survived tho)

Yeah, I can't seem to edit very well. Wiki is still kinda glitchy. Cant remove death manip for Obelisk and slifer

Another example of them using DM hax without any Ba in real life, summoning monsters with their duel disks.

https://otakustream.ch/watch/yu-gi-oh-duel-monsters-episode-168-86610.html (13:56) onwards.

-

Yugi and Kaiba use their fang of/ eye of dragons on their duel disk. and both of them are magic cards. Which brings additional validation to the DM hax also aplying to magic cados. https://otakustream.ch/watch/yu-gi-oh-duel-monsters-episode-168-86610.html (19:11)

---

Other random stuff i want to take note of so i can use it later more easly. https://otakustream.ch/watch/yu-gi-oh-duel-monsters-episode-171-86613.html/p-1 (English SUB of the episode, with Japanese Audio, just in case the english dub card is played.)

(15:29 onwards) Joey activates armor on himself.

(19:26) Varon and Joey´s clash creates an explotion, implying raw AP is being used.

https://otakustream.ch/watch/yu-gi-oh-duel-monsters-episode-168-86610.html (8:32, Dartz uses magic to create an aureola over domino (which is in japan), and gained control over Duel Monsters, making them serve under him to take over the world)

(18:09) https://otakustream.ch/watch/yu-gi-oh-duel-monsters-episode-168-86610.html Dartz uses magic to completely change the room Yugi and Kaiba are.

Also, no.

ALL cards on their decks counts as hax.

There is no evidence that it shouldnt scale to the cards they use.

Also, scaing from Novel Pyramid of Light (which has been proven time and time again to be canon to the Anime) would still make every monster effect and DM mechanic aplicable in real life.

@Yobo ye looks good, although the immortality sounds very nlf (It should also probably be invulnerability instead)

@Rapid I already mentioned the orichalcos made the cards real.

Fang and Eye are only spells in the TCG, in the anime they weren't. Also, your example has them becoming monsters, ignoring their effects again?

As for the Joey, the first part still applies.

More feats for Dartz, nice.

While yeah they are magics in TCG, they are still using DM hax irl.

So, nothing really changes about the argument exept the type.

Scaling from Pyramid of Light already made them real before hand, so, yeah, not really a valid argument anymore.

Joey created raw AP from a Card Game, which will help me later on their tiering.

Seriously what is with you and trying to downgrade Yugioh?

I mean, i have already shown proof of DM being used in real life.

Seriously, if it isnt the type, its the dub, and if it isnt the dub, its using an outlier to attempt to make all other effects non applicable.

@Rapid They aren't even using the effects. They aren't even monster cards, yet are summoned as monsters

Again for the last time now. Yugi specifically mentioned that the Shadow Game was supposed to be over. The fact that it was supposed to be but isn't destroys the possibility that it is real for literally any duelist outside the ones with magic.

"Seriously what is with you and trying to downgrade Yugioh?"

"Seriously, if it isnt the type, its the dub, and if it isnt the dub, its using an outlier to attempt to make all other effects non applicable."

Wow, an appeal to motive. And the dub is a valid reason, I never even mentioned outlier???

@Yobo this is why we can't make progress. Explain this to Rapid, if he doesn't correct his behavior, I'm going to be forced to block him, even if I don't want to.

@Rapid Wouldn't the same be said to the cards that show its inconsistent, especially since you lack any examples of them being consistent now that everything, even BESD is debunked?

In the anime, they dragons are "Legendary Drago" Cards, which can be fused with monsters and also be summoned as one. It is shown in almost all Season 4 duels.

I confused them by magics because they are pretty much able to be used as magic cards to fuse with monsters.

Rapid, you misinterpret what is said. They can materialize near any card in their deck, but things like chain energy are chains, and obvious things like that.

@Somebody

Cutting away from that for a moment, how does this look?

I never said just Bakura. Kaiba using Ring of Defense against Zorc, lacking Polymerization when summoning BEUD and DMK (Without any millennium items too), Divine Evolution also upping divine rank when it never says anything about it, literal lack of all abilities for the monsters, including god cards in season 5, Arc-V specifically saying that Solid Vision (The thing that made it real) not existing for duel monsters prior to Arc-V, BESD not having accurate ,and now Eye of Timaeus and the Fang being monsters instead of cards that fuse with others, effects, etc etc.

Soryr for the third comment.

Buuuut, i am really getting sick of that "The Dark Game was supposed to be over." argument.

Lemme show you how that goes.

If the Dark Game was NOT over, then it would still scale to Millenium Item users. (Ignoring all of Season 4 AND 5.)

And if it WAS over, then it would scale to everyone. (Which Season 4 by the examples above and the clips ive provided for Season 5 have already shown.)

Those are literally the only two scenarios that could possibly affect something with the "The dark game was supposed to be over" thing.

Also, i do not really get where did you manage to "debunk" Shining Dragon, hell, i would have known if i was debunked, right?

@Rapid I.Already. Said. It. Scales. To. Item. Users. And. Magic. Users.

@Yobo Looks good.

@Rapid

Tone it down just a bit. Just a smol bit.

@Data

Would it be okay to update the profile?

@Rapid Re-read what I say if need be:

In Season 5, they have access to magic. This is explicitly stated from the very beginning, whether it be creating symbols from memory (Like they did in the final fight) or recreating their duel disks (Like Kaiba did)

In Season 4, it begins (Well like 3-5 episodes in) with Dartz explicitly making the monsters and cards real.

Not that i agree, but sure, kinda.

You are kinda forgetting Pyramid of Light Novel there, which would at the very least give DM hax to Item users.

Lets leave that aside from now, what are you promosing?

Back