• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Go rush is potentially very strong too?

Hello everyone! I recently started the most recent anime of Yu-Gi-Oh (the 8th anime titled "Yu-Gi-Oh go rush"). There are some interesting stuff. First of all in that ygo anime there are multiple alien races and many of them seem to have some powers.

Among feats I noticed:

Yuudias (a Velgar): possess superhuman characteristics, the possibility to transform to his real form. Fire beams through his eyes. And also he can produce lights through his eyes to see in the dark. At one point (ep 4) he was trapped in an ice block due to human gas in a factory (he was trapped by another alien who hoped he'd be paralyzed for good). But he destroyed the block of ice and apparently he has extreme resistance to ice manipulation because he claimed he survived to the environment of the planet of total darkness (Vegarsk) that had a temperature of -800°c (knowing absolute zero is at -273.15°c it's very impressive). I assume that planet of total darkness is that called and dark due to the absence of a nearby star. Which implies Velgars or at least their civilization can visit planets that do not belong to a star system.

Race feats (velgar): Yuudias is the commander of a Velgar ship that has 8 880 000 velgars. The ship has therefore at least the size of a massive city that should be as big as a huge capital from a country IRL. Yet their technology allows the space ship and it's occupiers to shrink to reach a size where it can be hold by a human's hand (in fact when it's like that, the ship can be transformed into a duel disk).

Velgars managed to create a whole secret motor and circuits that allow the whole main city (those size is comparable to the velgar ship I mentioned earlier) to fly and reach space and protect citizens thanks to a shield that also protects them from any sort of suffocation due to the vacuum of space. The city pretty much became a ship that can be controlled.

Even human technology is impressive because MIK (a parody of MIB) a human bureau that regulates alien activities on Earth made a gravity alteration technology that can affect large zones such as the secret zones for aliens. Another human created little items that can turn duel powers (obtained by winning a duel and partially lost when losing a duel) can allow to negate the effect of the artificially amplified gravity.

there is also a weird source of energy derived from something that seems to be alive named Earthdamar. the earthdamar can allow a person who used it on their own card and duel disk to reality warp and summon monsters for real. A kappa alien who is also a scientist and who studied the Earthdamar for several years said a misuse of the Earthdamar could destroy the whole universe.

chupacabra (who are an alien race) can apparently mind alter people into sharing the same obsession they have for a sheep girl monster card (by humming the sheep girl's song the chupacabra alien made an entire audience obsessed by the sheep girl to the point they all started to sing her song too. However it didn't work on other aliens and on Yuamu which means all aliens seem to have at least moderate resistance to mind manipulation.

The informer alien is some sort of flying alien fishes combined into one being that looks human and that can separate themselves. Each part has it's own conscious and can move independently, when they're seperate anything one part sees is transmitted to the rest of the network even if they're far away from each others and even if said part is in space. Their power works similarly to Shaiapouf and we know at least 80+ sky fishes must be combined to form the bellybutton. Which implies he can separates himself into thousands and thousands of fragments. Each fragment moves too fast for characters to see (even for aliens) unless they decided to slow down to discuss with someone.

Apparently the "great king of Terror" (the Luge) is planetary as he managed to freeze an entire planet and all it's inhabitants. His ice cannot be melted by regular means despite exposure to multiple sources of heat. His ice is very special because it's implied even a Velgar like Yuudias wouldn't resist it despite his extreme resistance to cold temperature.

Also there is a speed feat that's at least billions of times ftl. One of the inhabitants of the planet (nyakayoshi) that was frozen barely escaped before ice reached her. That character named Nyandestar managed to fly from her planet (that btw was said to be in a "very far away galaxy" (compared to the milky way)) to planet Earth in an unknown amount of time but no large duration was mentionned and we know she didn't do any sort of detour somewhere (it was a direct "flight"). we know she likes to eat (especially parfaits) and she seemed moderately hungry on planet Earth since she ate a cake immediately while she explained what happened to the first Earthling she met, however since her belly didn't growl and since she didn't seem urgently hungry, I'd say it's safe to assume her travel took several hours to max 2 days. Assuming it took 24 hours, I calculated her speed feat was at least 4 492 575 000 times FTL because the most distant galaxy among the "list of nearest galaxies" (KK 203) is 12.3 millions light years away. Since it was described as "very far away" her galaxy was most likely way more distant than KK 203 but if we use the 12.3 millions of light years then she crossed 116 366 984 812 744 000 000 000 meters in 24 hours which is 4 492 575 000 times ftl. That's most likely a lowball since KK 203 is still in the list of nearest galaxies and is by no mean a "very far away galaxy". Also it implies aliens (unless stated otherwise) can survive in the vacuum of space.

I'm curious to know what you think of this and if you believe we may start working on profiles in the future. Thanks in advance. Btw I'm at ep 35 atm and there are almost 90 atm I'm writing that.

Last edited:
Back