• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Job, should you choose to accept it...

Assassin Emiya has recevied a job order from the Counter Force: to assassinate the Corrupted Salem.

As of now, the Counter Force has put Emiya on Remnant. It is now his job to locate and assassinate Salem. Or just kill her.

-He has been granted the common sense of the RWBY verse, but still retains all other memories.

-The world of Remnant is business as usual, everyone from RWBY is present and going about their own business. Which also means that there are ton of Grimm around.

-Infinite Mana supply for Emiya

Can Assassin accomplish his mission?

Emiya's Profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Assassin_(EMIYA)

Salem's Profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Salem

This was put in Fun and Games, was that intentional?

Should it be put somewhere else?

I mean, this isn't a standard versus battle (otherwise it'd be a mismatch because Assassin Emiya is 7-A versus Salem's Low 7-B), but a scenario.

I'm assuming Kerry shows up during or just before Volume 1, for this.

Kerry would need to locate Salem first, which means getting into contact with Ozpin's group one way or another. I doubt Ozpin would trust him anywhere near enough anytime within the next decade - what with possessing no official identity within the Kingdoms and zero official qualifications; not to mention how shady he looks.

With him being as strong as he is (compared to the rest of Remnant, at least), becoming a huntsman would be no issue. That opens up a lot of opportunities for him to collect information, but he likely won't get anywhere unless he witnesses the Maidens themselves or Ozpin recruits him, at which point, he only needs to find out where Salem's base is from Ozpin before going off to kill her.

Of course, there's also the chance that Salem notices him first and recruits him herself, which would be hilarious. Or, less likely but even more humorous, Kerry cuts one of the Grimm with Phantasm Punishment and instakills Salem.

I wonder if he would ask around or try eavesdropping. Salem's practically an urban myth to those who don't know her...

How hostile would Ozpin be to him initially, I wonder?

Depending on when and how they meet, it could vary a lot.

If Kerry makes it as a huntsman and makes a name for himself in heroics before their first meeting, Ozpin would likely just see a broken man trying to do good. That's the best case scenario, because Ozpin would overlook Kerry's more... unlikable social traits.

Without heroics to his name, Ozpin would distrust him, but may be willing to work with him still.

Without even being a hunstman, Ozpin wouldn't even know about him.

Worst case scenario, Kerry becomes a huntsman before keeping to his standard "kill the few to save the many" schtick and Ozpin would straight-up hunt him down the moment he learns about him.

Yeah, that's scary, especially because Kiritsugu actually has to power to do that now.

I haven't watched the last two seasons (or was it three?), but Ozpin is a freaking enigma. I don't know what goes through that head of his.

Also, in the hunt-down scenario...Ozpin still can't beat Kiritsugu, right? And if anything, Kerry would not want to kill Ozpin because he's surely heard of him and his prestige (though not the darker parts of his history).

Boy have things gotten interesting.

Back