• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright. I've had a bunch of small revisions that have built up over a good long while. None of which were big enough to warrant their own thread, but still somewhat important. Many of this will be lacking scans and work based on arguments of stuff that happens all the time in Fate, since I'm not sure how to use individual scans to create a universal trend.

Assassin Wu needs conceptual manip. Her Noble Phantasm is another plane of existence, where the very concepts of Life and Death are blurred . Her targets are kept in a constant state of torture, in a state of both Life and Death simultaneously. In addition, she needs Law Manipulation

• G├áomì Luózh─½ J─½ng (Manual of Accusation): A Noble Phantasm named after a manual possessed by inquisitors during her reign, essentially a how-to book on torture and interrogation serving to increase the number of criminals. Its activation is akin to materializing a law that "she freely allows for criminals to be produced", turning her into the "one who tortures" while her opponent becomes, without resistance, the "target to be tortured". Aside from a multitude of other torture devices, she currently makes use of broken wine jars and poison that she commonly used against her political enemies
Fergus Lily needs a key on Fergus's page. He keeps up in combat with the amazons and the other foes within Agartha, and even tho he is intentionally kept out of on screen combat up until the vary end, he still keeps up. For this reason, he should be rated in at least Mountain Level.

The Hassan in general should have a unified tier for their dirks. They all use the same weapons, and they all have the same piercing power. I say we just take Cursed Arm Hassan's tier and plaster that for "With Dirks" on the other profiles. I also want to specify that the dirks of Hundred Faced Hassan do not change in tier with their stat changes. First off, the dagger spontaneously wavering in stats as it is passed from part of Hassan to part of Hassan, makes absolutely no sense. Second, this explains how, even when they are fully divided, they are still a loose threat to servants. This is illustrated in the Accel Zero Order event where an almost completely divided Hassan is still considered a low level threat to other servants, which makes no sense (other than for Gozul, but we will get to him) when they are supposed to still be Wall Level. Random foot soldier Hassans even warrant enough of a threat for Waver to deploy his Noble Phantasm multiple times. While the usual argument is that they can take on enemies by swarming them, this makes no sense if they cannot event scratch the foe they face, and don't even have enough strength to knock them around. The only way for their ability to overwhelm make any sense at all is if they have some means of dealing at least low level damage to enemy servants, which is what the dirks are.

Gozul The Strong should be tiered apart from the other members of the Hundred Faced Hassan (Here is the interlude . I'll give time stamps throughout this section for the part I am referring to). Unlike the others, he is focused almost souly on brute strength (14:58), and even when Hassan was basically completely divided, they were still able to overpower (22:06) and keep up with (13:58) Berserker Kintoki and Beowolf at the same time (14:22). The idea of all the Hassan being of a uniform strength that is totally reduced while divided is clearly outdated, and has long sine been retconned. The idea of Gozul being basically a brute force fighter and that's it, is supported by the fact that he is seen in the Attack animation of Hundred Faced Hassan attacking in short bursts on his own, not relying on swarms like the others are. On the flip side, The child Hassan should always be at minimum stats for a servant, instead of being boosted like the others, since her whole point is to be weak and defenseless.

Musashi's Fate Manip bypasses durability . It has been up in the air for a while but Shimosa confirmed it.

Ritsuka should have their ability to summon the servants of Chaldea to their side and aid them in combat more notably addressed on their profiles. They should have Varies via summoning. This summoning makes such a difference in combat that Ritsuka regaining the ability to summon servants in Shimosa let them basically carry Musashi and Lancer for a few battles . This confirms that their ability to summon servants is not only no longer contingent on their connection to leylines, but it is acknowledged as basically Ritsuka's style of fighting throughout Shimosa. Ritsuka in no way needs prep to summon servants, assuming their magic is working properly. It is also not simply a gameplay thing, if that was a question to begin with. At the point where the servant themselves are considered a part of their combat moveset of a specific mage in lore, we should count them as well.

Edison Needs a Key or at least an extra part for his range. During the Paul Bunyan event, he manages to effect all of Chicago with his NP. Now, this may not sound that impressive, but for context, Bunyan had expanded it all the way across the Atlantic Ocean. On the east, it reached all the way to The Iberian Peninsula, and on the west, it reached all the way to Japan's Nerima District . The enitre population had been turned into Wendigo, but he used his NP to not only restore but maintain the existence of the city and its people. All of them were restored . Basically, he should be whatever the equivolent to Intercontinetnal is in our range tiering via World Faith Domination: Anniversary Eddition.

Alright, this one is more of a question. Should Shiki's Fate/Extra version be another key on her main profile or a distinct one like her servant profiles? If it should be added, then I shall provide scans for it. Otherwise, I'll just build a profile.

Both BB (Fate/Extra CCC) and Kazuradrop should have Cursed Cupid Cleanser added to their profiles, since the ability is a lesser usage of powers they already have prior to their ascension, so they can obviously use it. Basically, I'll add what I posted bellow to the profiles:

CursedCupidCleanser
Cursed Cupid Cleanser: C.C.C.

BB Channel! Oh, this won't do! But don't worry. This is a job for BB-chan!
Absolute Recovery: Cursed Cupid Cleanser!
Fufu, did the injection hurt?
~ BB activating her Noble Phantasm​
Cursed Cupid Cleanser: C.C.C.: A Noble Phantasm BB devised after growing bored of Cursed Cutting Crater. BB enters imaginary space before rewriting reality with a special version of her BB Channel Reality Marble, where she is the producer, host, and game master. She then plunges her opponent into complete chaos as she herself transforms into an "invincible nurse" that injects all the curses of Cursed Cutting Crater into her target.

Now to start on an addition to The Type profiles, and will be a start to the many problems with them. I have typed out a quick description of the missing power. The profiles mention the lack of concept of death, but fail to mention that death is one of many things that they lack. This is an over all thing displayed throughout the novel, but I'll provide scans for the specific examples later when I get the chance.

• Alien Conceptual Nature: The Types are beings not merely from another planet, but another World, with their own sets of concepts and nature of reality. Even when they move into another World, they continue to follow the rules of their native World. Unless the concepts are either present in their home World, or they are applied by an external force, attacks based on said concepts will have no effect. For example, Types will be unbound from the concept of Death unless it is applied to them. Most Types cannot even take lasting damage due to lacking the concept of "Scaring."

Most of the Tsukihime and Melty Blood characters who can engage in combat and effect TATARI need at least some limited form of conceptual manipulation that let's them attack type 1 abstracts. All TATARI users should also have Power Bestowel since they managed to grant Miyako full blown Bajiqua on the level of a Master (like Kirei or Li Shuwen). In addition, just as Servants have a categroy, Dead Apostles and their varients should have a category of their own, so they are easier to find and apply broad changes to in the future.

This is more of a general thing, but a good number of the NP that have conceptual effects (I'm not talking about those that just embody them, I mean those that have conceptual effects) are missing conceptual manip from their profiles, and this needs to be added.

Anyone with A rank charisma and above should have their mind Hax no longer called 'minor.' Scaling from Romulus's use of Charisma under Imperial Privilege, just their presence can make usually up. This is pretty simple but anyone with A rank charisma or above should simply scale to a fellow user of a comparable or superior rank. I'm just gonna let the already established profile description speak for itself:

• An ability consisting of one's natural charm as well as their talent at leading an army into battle. Romulus possesses incredible superhuman charisma. His entrance on the battlefield alone is enough to shatter the confidence and morale of Nero, his normally optimistic and confident descendant, who is nearly rendered speechless at his presence. In addition, his previously fleeing soldiers were emboldened to restore their failing defensive line while ordinary citizens lunged at armed soldiers without a second thought. This also acts a subtle form of mind manipulation, nearly causing Nero to align herself with his forces despite being staunchly opposed to his troops in the past.

Type 8 Immortality for Jeanne Alter. Seemingly, even if she is killed (like she was in Orleans) she will still appear elsewhere as long as her concept remains. Not directly combat applicable, but it is still notable enough for it to be added to her profile.

Now for a question, and possibly a downgrade. Is there an example of Roa using his Regenerationn under the full moon without the use of his Bounded Field of Restoration? While the context makes it clear that he could not have regenerated from Marble Phantasm had it not been the full moon, I'm not sure why we just ignored that he has a field of restoration likely at least enhancing his Regenerationn.

Resistance to Soul Manipulation for All Nasuverse characters that have a body and/or a Mind, since said body/mind will protect them from soul manipulation. Yes, this seems to be largely due to the nature of the Nasu cosmology in general, but I'm not sure how verse equalization will work. This also means that all soul manipulation in the nasuverse that works on a target while they have a body/mind are able to at least somewhat bypass resistance/defenses to soul based attacks. On a note of personal interpretation, this is probably why Servants must kill their targets before consuming their souls. Quote from Kiara's mats:

• "It was a medical software that separated others into "body, mind and soul", laying their souls bare (that is, in a condition that is not being protected by the body and the mind) in order to hear their troubles and remove their pains.
    Of course, that was only a front. "

Not sure if it is worth adding, but all Servants technically have Type 9 immortality on their throne record, but the only ones whom it is actually combat applicable for are active Counter Guardians who are repeatedly deployed even after their destruction. This would scale for all servants who have a seat in The Throne of Heroes.

Fou needs to get added under Extra Class servants, as he is FGO's timeline version of the Primate Murderer, and is canonically considered a Beast, albeit an incredibly weakened one.

In additon to just Invisibility and Intangibility, servants should also have limited Flight in spirit form as well. Here is an example (4:08) of Lancer Diarmuid flying up to a plane in spirit form. also, anyone with Innocent Monster (who gains positive effects from it) need Empowerment for obvious reasons. They are directly warped by, and gain power from, the legends and beliefs of others, more so than most other servants.

Alright, I think that is everything I have for now.

Other New Stuff:

Tiamat and Angra Mainyu need corruption, for obvious reasons. as well as resistance to it for Shirou and Gilgamesh. Other servants could get it too because of Tiamat

Absorption resistances to Servants and Magi, Shirou, as completely incompetent mage, can still remain active. Both Saber and Archer were fine as well, so servants in general need it. Here are some of the scenes of her using it.

Medea Lily also needs the ability to summon a demon god pillar with the proper catalyst. This was a joke tho, so it should be taken with a grain of salt.

Loki Laevanteinn or whatever it was called is supposed to hold absolute priority over living beings with form and flesh, even over other gods, but it doesn't affect Servants at all because they are merely magical energy resembling life and with the likeness and powers of other souls copypasted into them. For this reason, they should have resistance to life manip. Here is some stuff about that .

Bullet Point Summary:

• Wu needs both Concept and Law Manip.
  • Fergus Lily needs a key
  • All the dirks of the Hassan are equally powerful.
  • Stronk Hassan and Baby Hassan have fixed tiers of 7-A+ and 9-B respectively.
  • Musashi get durability negation on top of her fate manip
  • Ritsuka summoning Servants is combat applicable and does not require prep. For these reasons, it should be reflected better on their page
  • Edison got multi-continental range that one time
  • Should Fate/Extra Shiki be her own profile or just a new key?
  • Both CCC BB and Kazuradrop get Cursed Cupid Cleanser.
  • The Types are lacking the rest of their conceptually unbound nature.
  • Some TATARI scaling. Also, dead apostles should get their own category.
  • A Bunch of NP are missing their concept hax.
  • Charisma of A rank or higher is passive mind hax now.
  • Jalter gets type 8
  • Roa regen downgrade, maybe.
  • Everyone who has a body gets Soul Manip resistance.
  • All servants get Type 9 immortality, but its a lot lamer than it sounds.
  • Fou is a beast, and he should be listed as one.
  • General minor servant ability additions
New Stuff Bullet Points:

• Angra Mainyu and Tiamat get corruption.
  • Shirou and Gil need resistance to it. Other servants may scale as well
  • Servants and Magi need resistance to absorption due to being able to remain active during Blood Fort Andromeda
  • Medea Lily can summon a demon god pillar with the proper catalyst

Solomon never summoned himself.

Goetia pretending to be Grand Caster Solomon claimed to have summoned himself as an excuse for why he was there, but really Goetia just possessed Solomon's corpse and hid out in Ars Paulina. He never went away in the first place to need to summon himself.

Also I'm against type 8 and 9 because the actual being in the fight will still have died, and the copy of them that would be summoned requires external forces to be summoned

For the Shiki thing, considering both servant versions have another profile I guess Extra should also be its own profile.

For the regen, Roa states that if the moon was waning even a tiny bit (not 100% full) then he wouldn't have been able to regenerate from what Arcueid did to him in the hallway, he doesn't mention his bounded field as helping at all.

I agree with Monarch on the Solomon thing

I agree with the type 9 although it just doesn't work for anyone, Counter Guardians however, when EMIYA explained them, he specifically mentions that they are summoned over and over again to different points in time to clean up the messes, considering they are recorded in the throne, that means that if they are needed by the counter force, they could be resummoned again if they are to die.

I agree with the rest of the stuff in the op as well

I see you didn't include the MR thing, sad day

I agree with Upgrade, you should add a summary for each chunk at the end of the thing. There's a lot of stuff covered here and I was disoriented reading through it even when I knew what it was going to be about beforehand.

There's also curroption for Tiamat and Angra.

And resistance for Gilgamesh, I think Shirou and RIn might also be included. In fate Shirou was covered by Angra's curse, then Rin was able to walk to lake filed with Angra's curse.

Absorbtion resistance for servants likely all Magi as well, even a shit tier Magus like shirou was unaffected by it.

Fear and Pain manip resistance for Shirou.

I agree for the addition, not sure on type 9 though. For solomon(Goetia) I think that's true, I dont think he's the type to brag.

On the topic of the soul and mind

I'm not sure if it only goes one way, the soul is repeatedly shown to house the mind itself, iirc the way it works is that the soul is anchored to the body by the brain, and within the soul sirs the mind and memories.

This is backed up by the nature of Roa's existence, with him keeping his memories and stuff when his soul reincarnates, the nature of Araya and Touko's immortalities also showcases this. They arw able to come back through puppets as if they were the body. This is because the soul contains the record for recrrating the body along with the person's mind and memories, turning the puppet into the actual body of the person possessing it after enough time. The Ainsworth mind removal and the entire third magic also show this.

So basically Kiara's skill says that the mind and body protect the soul, meanwhile numerous parts of the verse show that the soul is infact what contains the mind. I suppose the two things aren't mutally exclusive though.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I agree with Upgrade, you should add a summary for each chunk at the end of the thing. There's a lot of stuff covered here and I was disoriented reading through it even when I knew what it was going to be about beforehand.
It's kinda hard to summarize because most of them are bullet points in and of themselves. I'll try tho

Paul Frank said:
On the topic of the soul and mind
I'm not sure if it only goes one way, the soul is repeatedly shown to house the mind itself, iirc the way it works is that the soul is anchored to the body by the brain, and within the soul sirs the mind and memories.

This is backed up by the nature of Roa's existence, with him keeping his memories and stuff when his soul reincarnates, the nature of Araya and Touko's immortalities also showcases this. They arw able to come back through puppets as if they were the body. This is because the soul contains the record for recrrating the body along with the person's mind and memories, turning the puppet into the actual body of the person possessing it after enough time. The Ainsworth mind removal and the entire third magic also show this.

So basically Kiara's skill says that the mind and body protect the soul, meanwhile numerous parts of the verse show that the soul is infact what contains the mind. I suppose the two things aren't mutally exclusive though.
So... how about just the body granting resietence to soul manip? If you dont like the idea of the mind protecting the soul.

Monarch Laciel said:
Solomon never summoned himself.
Goetia pretending to be Grand Caster Solomon claimed to have summoned himself as an excuse for why he was there, but really Goetia just possessed Solomon's corpse and hid out in Ars Paulina. He never went away in the first place to need to summon himself.
Looks like someone removed it from the profiles since the last time I checked, so I guess we are good here

Nothing you proposed here contradict what I have seen so far.

I agree with your proposals.

But as for your question about Extra Shiki, does she have noteworthy feats of her own though?

As in this: Alternative Canon and Composite Profiles

I do agree with Monarch that the Type 8 and 9 are barely even usable, but I believe you never proposed them to be, except for certain characters.

Extra Shiki (not her actual name, just short hand) is seemingly her own being or an alternate self. She is able to keep up with servants in combat despite being her own distinct being. She uses applications of TMEoDP that we have never seen before. On a side note, she also proves that physical beings can traverse physical space.

Yeah, its basically combat inapplicable. I am pretty sure we only have one character who is an active Counter Guardian and she has type 9 for other reasons.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
So... how about just the body granting resietence to soul manip? If you dont like the idea of the mind protecting the soul.
Well the body definetly provides resistance, I'm just not sure if it's the soul that provides mind resistance or the mind that provides soul resistance. Ten Thousand Color Stagnation implies that it's the second, but a few other things imply the first.

Monarch Laciel said:
Also I'm against type 8 and 9 because the actual being in the fight will still have died, and the copy of them that would be summoned requires external forces to be summoned
This doesn't actually prevent either type 8 or 9. Servants themselves are a replication of the throne record, and servants treat the throne record as the same being as them. Hell, Avenger Amakusa is explicitly resentful that Ruler Amakuss would choose to enter the throne or side with humanity, but if the servant and the record were considered completely different beings then this would not make sense.

Also, I'm not arguing for it to be combat applicable, I'm arguing that it's a notable ability that should be added. Type 9 does not have to provide a way for the person to return to the lower plane on their own.

Am okay with the Wu thing.

I would prefer Fergus Lily with a Possibly/Likely Mountain Level. Nothing says he can't keep up, but its dead obvious he is weaker than his adult self.

I am not too sure about the dirk thing, but it seems alright. I'd have to look into it some more. But the thing with Gozul seems A-okay.

Don't really agree with Musashi ignoring durability, I don't see anything that would imply that there.

Summoning is okay.

Not sure about this? Explaining what boosted his range to that level would be needed.

Uhhh... what would merit a profile? Is there any different besides stats?

The CCC addition stuff sounds alright.

Agreed with the Type thing, but adding the scans right now in a comment or something so we could see them would be good.

No to the cast affecting type 1 abstracs, even in a limited way. They never interact or inconvenience the TATARI System itself except when Arcueid manifests the Red Moon to prematurely end Zepia's contract, they merely fight with the manifestations of the system that are very much corporeal. I do agree with a cateogry for dead apostles and Power Bestowal.

Agreed on the added minor conceptual manipulation.

Agreed on the charisma thing.

Not sure about Type 8. "Existing as a concept" sounds much more like "the idea of a Jeanne that hates what happened to her". She's not a literal concept or connected to one by any means. Even Alter Lily, which is nothing more than Alter after becoming younger, is at risk of disappearing because the hate that fuels Jalter's existence is no longer in her. Seems more like her merely saying despite the way she was made they have no chance getting rid of her.

His Regenerationn was entirely attributed to the boost by the moon being at its peak, yes.

Nope. Big nope to all of that. Even the description says that the description of the medical software was all a front. That quote really doesn't give much if any context, especially because the mind and memories and higher functions are housed in the soul, which its why it gets scrubbed clean when it is sent to Akasha and sent back. If Kiara is separating the soul from the mind, then what troubles is she listening to and what pain is she healing?

Nah. This would only scale if the Servant was actually being summoned as a Counter Guardian, which isn't the case for the big majority of the Servants in Fate. The actual Servant in the throne can't do anything about his summoned Servant version, a Master wouldn't be able to just summon them after dying and... well what I said above.

Agreed, except for flying. Isn't that just jumping really high? Berserk himself manages to jump into the jet without much issue, and that was without it coming closer to the ground as he did to try and shot at Saber. Which reminds me, we need to add resistance to Life Manipulation to Servants. Loki Laevanteinn or whatever it was called is supposed to hold absolute priority over living beings with form and flesh, even over other gods, but it doesn't affect Servants at all because they are merely magical energy resembling life and with the likeness and powers of other souls copypasted into them.

@lancelot

The quote says that her using it to help people is a front

It very much does as it says, and gives her access to secret gardens, however she just lies about why she uses it

I am still really not sold on that idea. What exactly is the mind in the first place if she can access the information she needs from the soul? Not to mention, we see no example of this anywhere else. Seems more like an issue of the software rather than a widespread thing.

We do see mention of it elsewhere though, I mentioned other examples of it in one of my earlier comments

There is more information in HF day 7 and the epilogue as well I believe

What she needs from the soul isn't the mind or memories anyway, she needs the Secret Gardens, the hidden part of a person's "heart" or, more accurately, hidden parts of their soul

?? Your examples are showcases of how the soul maintains the person's memory and mind, which I did agree with. What I don't agree with is one or the other providing protection. Ways to control the mind already exist among magi, even not really good ones, despite the fact the soul is considered unquantifiable and uncalculable. Part of Roa's reincarnation being a big deal is that he could harness and control the soul which is not understood and barely controllable by any other magi, Darnic being able to consume them for sustenance is also seen as a big accomplishment, but in his case he's obviously way worse since he needs perfect conditions or he's done, and even that has warped his mind after 2 measily tries.

How exactly do either of those things protect the soul? What can a normal body do to provide any resistance to stuff that affects the soul, which we have never seen happen? Literally no clue, it is just too vague.

Ways to control the mind even though the soul is unquantifiable doesn't mean that the soul can't provide protection to the thing inside of it. It would just mean that the mindhax that is available to them happens to avoid it or possesses the means to bypass it.

The body provides protection due to housing it, I'm pretty sure John's link provides some explanation to the way it works

Except it means that, because they are obviously interfering with the mind despite not understanding the soul at all, and never has there been any showcased example of this "protecting each other" idea besides Kiara's mat. How do you avoid resistances you don't even understand?

That's... not protection? Unless the person needs to interact with the soul using their hands, how does a physical barrier protect anything? That's nonsensical.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I would prefer Fergus Lily with a Possibly/Likely Mountain Level. Nothing says he can't keep up, but its dead obvious he is weaker than his adult self.

Don't really agree with Musashi ignoring durability, I don't see anything that would imply that there.

Not sure about this? Explaining what boosted his range to that level would be needed.

Uhhh... what would merit a profile? Is there any different besides stats?

Agreed with the Type thing, but adding the scans right now in a comment or something so we could see them would be good.

No to the cast affecting type 1 abstracs, even in a limited way. They never interact or inconvenience the TATARI System itself except when Arcueid manifests the Red Moon to prematurely end Zepia's contract, they merely fight with the manifestations of the system that are very much corporeal. I do agree with a cateogry for dead apostles and Power Bestowal.

Not sure about Type 8. "Existing as a concept" sounds much more like "the idea of a Jeanne that hates what happened to her". She's not a literal concept or connected to one by any means. Even Alter Lily, which is nothing more than Alter after becoming younger, is at risk of disappearing because the hate that fuels Jalter's existence is no longer in her. Seems more like her merely saying despite the way she was made they have no chance getting rid of her.

His Regenerationn was entirely attributed to the boost by the moon being at its peak, yes.

Nope. Big nope to all of that. Even the description says that the description of the medical software was all a front. That quote really doesn't give much if any context, especially because the mind and memories and higher functions are housed in the soul, which its why it gets scrubbed clean when it is sent to Akasha and sent back. If Kiara is separating the soul from the mind, then what troubles is she listening to and what pain is she healing?

Nah. This would only scale if the Servant was actually being summoned as a Counter Guardian, which isn't the case for the big majority of the Servants in Fate. The actual Servant in the throne can't do anything about his summoned Servant version, a Master wouldn't be able to just summon them after dying and... well what I said above.

Agreed, except for flying. Isn't that just jumping really high? Berserk himself manages to jump into the jet without much issue, and that was without it coming closer to the ground as he did to try and shot at Saber. Which reminds me, we need to add resistance to Life Manipulation to Servants. Loki Laevanteinn or whatever it was called is supposed to hold absolute priority over living beings with form and flesh, even over other gods, but it doesn't affect Servants at all because they are merely magical energy resembling life and with the likeness and powers of other souls copypasted into them.
I'd be down with it being "possibly"

The scan implies it can be used to guarantee her strikes will kill, which could be argued to be a limited for of death manip or something.

He was doing research within Bunyan's country/reality marble/singularity/whatever the **** that event was for over a year at least, and we already know Edison can improve NP with his skills as an inventor/scientist/whatever. He probably improved it, but how he got the upgrade does not matter so much as the fact he got one that clearly upped his range segnificantly.

For the shiki thing, I already said in a previous reply, but I can copy paste it if you want.

I'll reread Angel Notes to get the scans this weekend

Alright, that does make sense

I agree that she isn't a concept in and of herself, and I wasn't claiming such. However, she did just kinda manifest on her own, which is basically what I am arguing. It isn't combat applicable or anything, but even if you destroy Jeanne Alter she will manifest on her own elsewhere. Isn't Jalter Lily considered to be a different servant even tho they were spawned from Jalter in a bizarre set of circumstances?

Ok great, no downgrade then

The front was the use of it, not the ability itself. I can give you a link to the full quote if you want, but the guide is rather lengthy, hence why I didn't post it here. She was accessing Secret Guarden mainly, from what I understand.

Type 9 immortality in no way necesitates the ability to restore yourself from the higher form. Its not combat applicable except for those Counter Guardians, but it doesn't mean they don't have them. At most, Essentially the only difference would be a loss via incapacitation as opposed to a loss via outright death

Its hard to tell, since he didn't seem to do any sort of leap but it is possible. He kinda just disappeared and appeared on the plane, but he isn't implied to have teleported or anything like that, even tho that is what it looks like.

I'd be down for the resistance to life manip. Should I add it to the OP?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Except it means that, because they are obviously interfering with the mind despite not understanding the soul at all, and never has there been any showcased example of this "protecting each other" idea besides Kiara's mat. How do you avoid resistances you don't even understand?
That's... not protection? Unless the person needs to interact with the soul using their hands, how does a physical barrier protect anything? That's nonsensical.
The point of the Codecast is that it lets Kiara work with people despite not being able to understand them, that's the whole point of it. The long process that is usually required to access Secret Guardens that her abillity completely bypasses could be said to be an example of the resistance she is bypassing.

Not, by our usual understanding of the relationship between Soul and Body, No. But the point of this is that the Nasu cosmology clearly regards that differently. A soul being contained in the body provides it some level of protection, so it would seem.

So far:

Wu's Concept and Law manip is good.

Fergus Lily key is good, but might need a possibly or likely

Over all agreement on The Hassan, Musashi, and Ritusuka changes.

Most say it should be a new profile for Extra Shiki

CCC thing is good

Angel Notes revisions are good but still need scans for the specifics

TATARI/Dead Apostles stuff is good other than the concept manip. The characters apparently never directly interacted with his abstract form so that is a no

Concept and Charisma changes are good

Type 8 for Jeanne is still up for debate

Roa's regen seems to have been attributed to his regen, not the bounde field, so the downgrade doesn't need to take place

General resistance to soul manip has over all agreement but is still being discussed

Type 9 for servants is in question but more so due to disagreement over if Type 9 requires the ability to freely restore their lower form or not.

There is agreement over the Fou and general servant changes

"...This must be the Heavenly Eye."

"Once she lays eyes on the target, her next strike lands like fate crashing down. It is a blow all but assured to end her opponent's life, one of Shinmen Musashi's greatest, most formidable gifts."

I disagree with this being dura neg too. In context, her eyes let her control fate and decide what happens. "It is a blow all but assured to end her opponent's life", not "It is a blow that always ends her opponent's life". This isn't saying it does more beyond controlling fate, it's just saying that her ability to control fate makes it so that almost all of her attacks are instantly lethal due to how potent an ability it is. I mean, it's not like we're going to start handing out resistance to death manip/durability negation to every Servant that's ever survived a fight with her. iirc She wasn't even able to damage Ivan.

@Iapitus

Okay. That is probably fine then.

If straight up at least is thought as better I don't mind, but I think Possibly or Likely is a better bargain considering his odd situation.

Still don't agree. If she can make sure her strike hits, and it is a lethal hit, you can certainly assume someone is going to die. Just doesn't seem sufficient.

Eh... It just feels like he'd upgrade his NP already if he could do that without issue. But still, clarifying the range and saying under which conditions sounds totally okay.

If you already said, I'll just look for it and comment on it later. Has been a long day.

She's different in the sense that she doesn't have her hate and got a link to original Jeanne to sustain her, but beyond that she's no different than Ko-Gil fot example. But if she just manifests in place a la random, then it seems alright. Didn't remember that bit.

I would wanna see it. It's just not convincing at all when every mage and their mother can't do much to the soul in the first place because it is incredibly hard to quantify and qualify in any sense.

Eh... In the twisted sense that they can always be recreated as Servants as long as the souls remain documented in the throne, I guess it can work. It's just really odd.

I say it mainly because we see Servants leap absurd distances all the time, and Berserk did land on the plane on its own by apparently jumping. When we see dematerialized Servants they still move mostly normally and stick to the ground - there's even that UBW anime scene where Archer can be seen jumping away when Illya and Berserker appear.

Yep. It is a general revision after all and it is a pretty big resistance.

I think Likely is good.

Ok, I think that makes sense. I agree with it not being durability negation. It seems like she can only guarantee her ability to one shot if it is actually possible already.

Bunyan's internal world has weird effects on all of their mentality. Would you be ok if it was "Inter-Contintental [or whatever the equivolent it] with World Faith Domination Anniversery Edition." for that part of his range

Alright

Here is the quote (read from Banshoku Yuutai).

Great. Limited Type 9 then

I see.

Would u like to provide anything to link with it

Back