• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your guns against my lightning-flamming fists: Natsu Dragneel vs Mami Tomoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homu Sweet Homu said:
Doesn't her soulgem was located on her head? Natsu loves punching things, especially a head.....I swear there isn't any pun in there.
I see what you did there...

Well, I wasn't saying that she wins, just that she dies less often. Especially because Guns of Aegis helps against ranged attacks, so if he punches her stomach or something, she won't die.

KO is most likely less viable than killing her, considering how high her magical stamina is supposed to be

That makes me wonder... Why don't she leave the soul gem somewhere safe, or she simply can't do that?

First, because she died before she had a chance to discover it. Second, because the Soul Gem has a limited range to control the body (200 m iirc)

Tfw I noticed the head joke (and the fact that I was mentioned) in the OP only now.

Range is 100 m btw, not 200

You won't have a future if you don't have a head though ;)

Hahahaahahahaahahaahahahaah 10/10. Best thing ever!

Blanked said:
Look at the bright side. At least you have a head.
Not really. The headache comes from his brain trying to comprehend his own stupidity joke

@Kal K I'll stop, but just because you have a Sayaka as your avatar.

I mean, I would say that it isn't (not to the point of being a stomp at least) because Guns of Aegis can reflect attacks and Mami can try to stay out of range using that or ribbon shenanigans.

Have you guys noticed only now that she is a glass canno

Yeah, i only noticed it now. I figured she is in the verse with other tier 7 persons so she likely has fought them and has that durabilty lol

She has indeed fought them. It's just that she is THAT skilled so she never had to tank anything. And when she was hit, well, you know how it ended

Although i'd like a few more opinions about the stomp point, given that apparently no one has considered the durability thing while arguing (I mean I did but...)

The fact that no one noticed that her dura was lower is almost sad though. I hope that everyone has read the profile at least...

I mean I never noticed it... Honestly i don't see how is this even fair for Mami. Natsu has a good range followed by a good AOE so it's not like he needs to get close to her to one shot .

You know what, i'm closing this. If any other admin/mod thinks that it's fine to add it, fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back