• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This idea just came out of nowhere. It's been a while since the last time I made FT vs PMMM thread (or versus thread in general).

100 Years Quest Natsu and Magia Record Madoka are used. Madoka is prohibited to use her doppel. Speed equal for obvious reason.

Natsu X792 DF Anime2
6fcf526a8a1451cb6b6cc0b8502c15e1
Natsu Dragneel:
Madoka Kaname:

Inconclusive:

Well, he did turn Natsu into miniature version of himself during Tenrou Arc, tho Natsu was still able to fight back.

No. His whole thing is to copy another person magic that doesn't come from Magical item.

Edit: fine. Although using Natsu kind of bore me.

Natsu is stronger, much more experienced and has way higher AoE and flames that can null her healing

What can she do that's particularly threatening

Natsu burning then isn't a barrier it's an attack Wouldn't purification work on witches tho?

I mean, Madoka feat is pretty casual, so not sure if he can blow all the arrows. Even including his power null, Magical Girl resists that as well.

Yes.

Natsu has a solid scaling chain above his feat (Also Wal's file says Madoka needed her full power to defeat her and she became a witch after that so I'm starting to cast doubt on it being casual)

So why would it work on Natsu? He's not a witch.

Can't link the thread but I'm the one who made the CRT.

Summarized, Zeref's Mid Regen has no timeframe and the only instance shown is Mid-Low at best. And he didn't fully negated it as Zeref said he'd heal anyway.

Well I want to get Beast to comment on if the feat is actually casual and why purification would work on a non witch

As well as why he put Laxus against someone who shoots hundreds of one shot worthy homing arrows

He doesn't have the AP to do that.

Also good luck when you have hundreds of homing arrows that one shot

Schnee One said:
Natsu has a solid scaling chain above his feat (Also Wal's file says Madoka needed her full power to defeat her and she became a witch after that so I'm starting to cast doubt on it being casual)
So why would it work on Natsu? He's not a witch.
First, her 5 gigatons feat is nowhere near her "full power" since it doesn't taint her soul gem at all. Second, Wal is definitely above Madoka since she probably only won against Wal because of Homura's help.

Regarding purification, your exact question is which I quote: Wouldn't purification work on witches tho?

I answered yes. I never said anything about it not working on non witch tho.

I meant to say only not on.

That said In this case their is no reason they would one shot so my question of what else can threaten Natsu stands

Edit: I even asked why would it work on Natsu....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back