• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rukia Kuchiki vs. Mami Tomoe (It's Time To Settle This) (Voting Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Comparable to Renji, defeated As Nodt, stated by Byakuya to have gotten stronger)

Lel Rukia AP scaling is a bit weird.. I mean..Rukia prob nor scales to Renji..cuz if she does..She AP stomp..infact Mask De Masculine and post training Renji should not be Tier 7 lol..Mask powering up so many times during his fight against Kensei, Rose and Renji..one of his power up increasing his AP 10 Times and he still fodder to base Renji and needed to power up again so he can do some damage to Base Renji and he will need another power up to force Renji to use his bankai... And Bankai Renji defeats Mask with 3 Attack..

After a brief period of this being locked, I'm back with another bump.

Is she? Oh noes! Link me to that and I'll hold the bumps for now.

Cautionary bump? The revisions haven't taken place yet, if they were, so I'm just bumping in case.

Starter Pack said:
Cautionary bump? The revisions haven't taken place yet, if they were, so I'm just bumping in case.
They probably won't take place for a while at this rate, so you don't have to worry about them

Anyway,

Rukia FRA, I kinda predicted she was one of the people who had the highest chances of beating her

Its flipping coin whenever she can beat her or not but yeah i agree tbh.

Now if i can bump my Tomoe vs Alina, but Fate AP revision still going so *insert manly groaning here*

Rukia FRA.

Kinda off-topic, but does the Power Null fror the Ribbon Trap come from the Rebllion Movie fight between Homura and Mami? Is their any other evidence for the Power Null?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Its flipping coin whenever she can beat her or not but yeah i agree tbh.

Now if i can bump my Tomoe vs Alina, but Fate AP revision still going so *insert manly groaning here*
I mean Mami has 7C Dura

BecaSchnee One said:
Why do you ask?
Because based off what I saw in that scene I think its less a power of Mami's that prevented her from being Time Stopped and more a weakness of Homura's Time Stop that means anything connected to her also moves in the Time Stop, though I only have knowledge of the Anime and the Movie as well as a little of the Mangas so their might be something in another part of the series that goes angainst my interpertation..

https://youtu.be/-f4clXg9n-U?t=41 I think she is touching it, though the Ribbon does seem to disappear mutliple times during the scene so its hard to tell, but what do you mean by the second part I don't think she even tried to Time Stop then.

And she never touches said ribbon again the entire fight, especially in the air.

There's also her stopping Kyoko's Duplication in the manga when they fought.

But again, this is a versus thread, not a CRT, discuss on that

In literally every PMMM game her ribbons power null stuff (she also nulls with normal attacks and with Tiro Finale in them)

The fact that Rukia is one vote away from winning makes me feel so validated in my arguments for her in that battle royale.

And that makes me happy.

You know, you're right. I'll take away Sekkonds' vote and add yours.

Grace period is still on.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Schnee

That's because the whole prep thing.

Regardless Homu will not like this
I mean Homu won't like that Homura went from an incredible record to 0-1 and Mami is getting most of her wins removed anyway

I don't think you realize just how much i don't care about Mami threads anymore lol

Indeed, instead the rise of Valkyria babes will reign

Also, kinda want to know your thoughts on that Ace Video I sent

MachTwo said:
MachTwo said:
Btw..I vote for Rukia, you didn't count my vote.
Do I really need to say Rukia FRA? especially when I've been arguing for rukia since 2018 (literally)
Wow. I'm sorry Mach. I did not see your vote at all. I'll add that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back