• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your guns against my lightning-flamming fists: Natsu Dragneel vs Mami Tomoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, well seeing as my fancy efforts are failing, I'll just say Natsu FRA. He seems to hold an advantage with being able to burn away the power null ribbons

I'm sorry for burning Kaltias' waifu, but I'm going with Natsu for the firefly + Willie's reasons.

Also, Natsu is highly resistant to heat but he can burn himself and his AP is much higher than Kyoko's, so I don't think Mami's ribbons can handle it.

Okay, why can't lightning paralyze Mami too?

Natsu hasn't shown that abilty so we consider he can't...

That said since this is unanimous you can as well add it. 7-0.

Anyway, my point is that the ribbons can handle it (briefly) by virtue of being Low 7-B+. Same way other Low 7-B+ characters can survive some attacks from him. For long? No. But briefly yes

Also, nothing would really prevent Mami from dodging the lightning or reflecting it.

For now it's a win for Natsu I think since inconclusive doesn't count on the same way I believe...

Don't remember a thread of this kind so it's hard to tell...

Arceus vs Dracula was added as inconclusive with a 7-0-7, if memory serves right

Gonna have to side with Natsu on this one. Really close tbh and really like both but yeah. I think it's just likelier for Natsu to win. Magic sealing won't end him and now imagining him biting through the ribbons for some reason.

Natsu's brute strenght is crazy, so yeah it will works.

Kal is gonna be livid when he found out his waifu is about to get eaten.....by Natsu of all people. ovo

>Kal is gonna be livid.

Also minor thing, but Mami doesn't panic a lot in battle. Only instances that I remember are against Charlotte (via a surprise attack) and Margot ("hey look that's what you will become" played quite a big role).

She never panicked against Kyoko, Homura, or Kirika.

Natsu for having slightly better AP, his Fire seemingly able to burn Mami's ribbons and his ability to absorb her magic. (Just in case Natsu FRA)

>That moment when you remember that all the megucas have type 6 as long as the soul gem is fine which improves Mami's survivability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back