• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite characters tries to solo Dragon Ball

Speed is = in all Rounds

Round 1 : Dragon Ball Characters

Round 2 : Dragon Ball Z Characters (Saiyan and Frieza Saga)

Round 3 : Dragon Ball Z Characters (Cell and Buu Saga)

Round 4 : Dragon Ball Z Anime and Movies Characters

Round 5 : Dragon Ball GT Characters

Round 6 : Dragon Ball Super Manga Characters

Round 7 : Dragon Ball Super Anime Characters (Just the 3A's)

Round 8 : Dragon Ball Super Anime Characters (the Low 2C's and the 2C's)

Round 9 : Dragon Ball Xenoverse Characters

Round 10 : Dragon Ball Heroes Characters

Dracula (Castlevania) - Well he lost his Mid Godly regen, still his passives should get him very far at least.

Jonathan Joestar - Dies horribly past R1

Delsin Rowe - Same as Jonathan probably.

Caine (World of Darkness) - Stomps all rounds.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Yogiri: Stomps all rounds
Maple: Goes quite far until someone eventually destroys the planet or oneshot her off guard

Ainz: Solos up to round Round 9

Accelerator: Solos up to Round 9
I'm pretty sure Maple loses long before the 5-Bs are reached...

And how is Ainz handling Infinite Zamasu without the range?

Planck69 said:
Yogiri: Stomps all rounds
Maple: Goes quite far until someone eventually destroys the planet or oneshot her off guard

Ainz: Solos up to round Round 9

Accelerator: Solos up to Round 9
I'm pretty sure Maple loses long before the 5-Bs are reached...
And how is Ainz handling Infinite Zamasu without the range?
Eh, I was more referring to anyone that manages to land a clean hit on her, doesnt need to be 5-B

...Shit, I forgot about him

Eh, I was more referring to anyone that manages to land a clean hit on her, doesnt need to be 5-B

...Shit, I forgot about him
IZ is what keeps a good chunk of characters from soloing Dragon Ball tbh.

Asgore Dreemurr : get stomped in the First round

Sans : Since his Dura negation get downplayed he will get stomped in th First Round

Azzy : Stomp all Rounds between 1 and 8, and get mind haxed in round 9 and 10

Marisa Kirisame : Stomp everyone blow Tier 2, and likely get stomped by the Low 2C's

Flash : Flash in equal speed match, he undoubtedly will not last long

Spider-Man : Stomp evreryone with his 1A Plot hax

Sonic the Hedgehog : solo Dragon Ball and beat Saiyan Saga and some Frieza saga characters in Base, Beat all DBS with his AP advantage but get earse by Zeno in the end in his Super Form

Knuckles : Same as Sonic for base but he get Stomped by the Low 2C in his Hyper Form

Son Goku : ......................

Joseph Joestar : Jojo can not even pass round 1

Dio Brando : lose in Round 1 too, unless it is H.A DIO

Monkey D. Luffy : Lose Round 1

Bowser : Won most of rounds but get Mind Hax'd in Round 9 and 10 or

Doctor Doom : His Tier 1 Stats solo all DB

Leon Belmont - Don't think he can handle the likes of Infinite Zamasu or Xeno Goku, still should get to the tier 2s.

The Ancestor (Darkest Dungeon) - He was supposed to lose his tier 5 key, assuming he has it he can probably get to the tier 4s.

Nightmare (Soul Calibur) - Stops somewhere in his 4-A key but idk where.

Kharn the Betrayer - This is interesting, got no clue how well he does though

Kharn stops at Round 4 since everyone there and above blitzes and AP stomps him to hell and back.

The Golden Moustache said:
He can just pull their organs out or steal all of their speed to turn them in statues,plus he's a genius
1. How is he pulling out Tier 4/3 organs?

2. Infinite Zamasu and Mechikabura say hi.

Giorno Giovanna - I'll assume he has GER for this one, he inconned with Xeno Goku iirc so I guess he can make it up to there.

Sol Badguy - Passive Info Manip let's him handle most rounds with ease, I'm not sure how he does vs the 2-Bs though.

Darth Nihilus - I'm told he stomps, not sure about Xeno and that though

Sol Badguy: Stops at Round 8, don't know if his passives can affect a 2-C being.

Sonic The Hedgehog: Stops at Round 9. Can probably get past Zeno, loses to the 2-B's.

Shulk: Solos

Soma Cruz: Stops at Round 8, erased by Zeno

Squall Leonhart: Stops at round 8

Gilgamesh: Solos

Ragna The Bloodedge: Ragna at his strongest can't really fight. If he could, he would solo so badly. Combat Applicably wise he stops at Round 2 maybe 3

Sora and Xehanort: Stops at Round 8

Bowser: Stops at Round 9

Ganondorf and Zelda: Only lose to Zeno, so stops at Round 8

Nightmare: Original Timeline Stops at Round 5, New Timeline stops at Round 2

Ichigo Kurosaki: Passives his way past around the first 2 rounds. Stops at 3.

Rock Lee: Stops at Round 1

Yeah I was wondering if Sol could affect Infinite Zamasu and Zeno among other things, the 2-Bs are a thing too.

Yoshikage Kira: Ya know that victory with Cell counts for something. That said he won't get far.

Bobobobobo-Bobo: I legit don't know, the 2-Bs can likely win but the ones below might have a chance. Depends on what Bobobo does I guess.

Ky Kiske: Probably stops not far from Sol all things considered.

Prophet from Crysis :Stops at Round 3

Spawn:Solos

D from Vampire hunter D:Solos

Altair:Re:Creator stops at 2-Bs

Elric of Meliniboine:Solos

Death from Darksiders:Stops at Round 2

Golden Lightan Golden Warrior:Solos

Earthworm Jim:Stops at Round 7

Asura(Asura's Wrath):Stops at Round 4

Jackie Estacado:Stops at Round 8

Ghost Rider Marvel:Stops at Round 9

Karas:Stops at Round 5

Tekkaman Blade Stops at Round 6

Dark Schneider:Solos

EoS Naruto AP stomps Round 1. Very low chance of winning Round 2. (Disintegrating targets with Truth-seeking Orbs)

Touma: R.I.P

NoLegs The Cat (Epic Battle Fantasy): Being a Low 2-C, he stomps all the way to Round 7. Likely stops at round 8. Can defeat some Low 2-C characters via hax and status effects. His (optional) Annihilate Limit Break skill has a 150% chance to instantly kill it's targets. The infamous Weaken + Curse + Tired status effect combo quickly cripples it's victims.

Reimu Hakurei, likely stops at Round 9.

Dan Phantom: Solos Rounds 1 to 3, maybe 4 to 7 but I'm not sure given I don't recall anything that could put him down. 8 and up stomp him for sure.

Beiloune: Solos Rounds 1 to 7 since non of them can touch him do to his Overshadowed nature. 8 and up stomp him.

True Dark Genie: Solos Rounds 1 to 7 since non of them can put him down and he'll eventual become the time stream. 8 and up stomp him.

Natsu Dragneel: Makes it past Round 1 but no further than that

Ren Amamiya: As of now, loses at Round 8, but his Low 2-C key is gonna be changed to "2-C, likely 2-B" after this forum move is done so then he'll beat Round 8... maybe he'll make it past Round 9 then, but likely not Round 10

Bowser: Clears up to Round 7, Dreamy Bowser clears Round 8 but no higher.

Bass.EXE: Only maybe beats Round 8 cuz speed equalized.

King Julien: Can't even beat Round 1

King Dedede: Goes up to Round 4, maybe 5 if he's lucky and can use Friend Hearts Quick enough.

PsychoWarper said:
Speed is equal tho.
Damn, I always forget about stuff like that on these kinds of threads. Well in any case, he's still getting AP stomped.

The Emperor of Mankind: Yeets the heretical Xenos.

Leman Russ: Clears upto Round 4, after that he has the ability to one shot them and decent hax so he could potentially clear but he can also be one shot so...

Khârn the Betrayer: Same as Russ.

Pelinal: Clears by having superior anger enhancements.

The Dovahkii: Should clear but may see some potential issues with the 2-Bs.

Machina: Should clear outside Toei Zamasu (Who I think he incons).

Habaki Sakagami: Either clears or same as Machina.

SCP-1440: Clears.

Dr. Clef: Clears.

John Constantine: Stops at around Round 2 or 3.

Wolverine (Marvel Comics): Likely stops around Round 3.

Gilgamesh (Fate Series): Living key clears.

PsychoWarper said:
Dont forget he can also one shot literally any DB character.
Well yeah but a Ki blast would hit first most of the time before he lands a hit with Gorechild. Also;

Infinite Zamasu: Am I a joke to you?

Back