• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Touma's Imagine Breaker would stop most of the hax from those verses. But he would get stomped by even Kid Naruto. (Unless he somehow has a gun?)

Reimu would stomp everyone there. (Fantasy Heaven too OP pls nerf). Unless someone pulled of Infinite Tsukuyomi? (unsure about this)

MUI Goku clears Naruto and One Piece, unsure about bleach, mainly because of Reiatsu Crush and other soulhax.

DIO drops a Road Roller on Naruto, big mistake, Naruto activates Sage Mode and throws it and DIO to outer space

No amount of luck will save Joseph Joestar from a Tailed Beast Bomb.

GER Giorno clears everyone. Unless somehow Reiatsu Crush works on GER.

Padaruyos said:
Touma's Imagine Breaker would stop most of the hax from those verses. But he would get stomped by even Kid Naruto. (Unless he somehow has a gun?)
Reimu would stomp everyone there. (Fantasy Heaven too OP pls nerf). Unless someone pulled of Infinite Tsukuyomi? (unsure about this)

MUI Goku clears Naruto and One Piece, unsure about bleach, mainly because of Reiatsu Crush and other soulhax.

DIO drops a Road Roller on Naruto, big mistake, Naruto activates Sage Mode and throws it and DIO to outer space

1. Touma gets bullied by any of the cast due to them being tier 8's at worst to tier 5's at best

2. Rieatsu Crush GG???

3. Didn't Soul King stomp Xeno Goku

4. Yhwach stomped Giorno iirc

I mean, it's pretty hard for almost all 3-D characters to beat Yhwach/Soul King

Ah, alright. Thank you for clarification

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Padaruyos said:

1. Touma gets bullied by any of the cast due to them being tier 8's at worst to tier 5's at best
2. Rieatsu Crush GG???

3. Didn't Soul King stomp Xeno Goku

4. Yhwach stomped Giorno iirc
Reimu's Fantasy Heaven IIRC allows Reimu to "float" out of reality entirely. Which should also bring her soul with it. If that doesn't work well then yeah Reiatsu Crush GG.

Never heard about that match. But if SK stomped Xen'o Goku then he'll definitely stop at Bleach.

Yhwach stomped GER Giorno? How?

A bunch of smurfs would like a word

I mean, it's pretty hard for almost all 3-D characters to beat Yhwach/Soul King A bunch of smurfs would like a word
And half of them are from 4 verses, Marvel/Shinza/Destiny/ and Warhammer

Dont forget DC, Fate and Se

PsychoWarper said:
A bunch of smurfs would like a word
And half of them are from 4 verses, Marvel/Shinza/Destiny/ and WarhammerDont forget DC, Fate and Se

DC's main smurf is Jill Presto, The Spectre should be able stomp Yhwach/Soul King due to 1-A immortality but he's basically a 4-D

I forgot about Fate,

No, neither mind hax or soul hax. But Gremmy could kill him. And he can't kill someone with Low-Godly/non-corporal

Base Accelerator might have a bit of a problem with the Edo Tensei Guys, especially post-headshot where he has a time limit on how long he can use his powers. Winged Accel stomp though.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Accelerator: Clears Naruto and One Piece. RC is probably reflectable but cant deal with Yhwach
Misogi Kumagawa: Clears Naruto and One Piece but gets reiatsu crushed by Bleach

Ainz Ooal Gow: Clears One Piece. Cant kill Edo Tensei guys and gets passived by Bleach

Doctor Doom: Absorbs the heck out of HST
Does Doom resist RC
Yes, with the cosmic cube

Back