• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Megumin challenges Naruto to see who can make the biggest explosions, gets vaporized for standing too close to Naruto's Tailed Beast Bomb.

Jotaro gets stomped, even Jotaro with Over Heaven dies because Reiatsu Crush.

I feel like Kharn would be BFR'd by Obito or the Rinnegan Users.

Depends on if Khorne decides to call BS on that, considering Khorne wants blood he prolly will

Khorne would absolutely stop that, and yes Prime Soul King is 4-A so he has the AP but Kharn can still one shot with Gorrchild and is more skilled.

I don't think they can clear OP either.

Hiei might obliterate Kuzan, but most Logias are a no.

Yusuke, on the other hand, has no chance.

Pretty sure Yusuke just scatters then into the wind with pure AP. Can't exactly reform when you're spread across the continent.

He'd use it if he has to, but after the introduction he doesn't use the Jagan to mindhax people.

Speed equal:

Masada guys stomps

Dante solos like 99% with Soul King and his son stomping him

SMT just yells at them

The rest are either part of the HST or low tiers without hax and both losses

Speed unequal:

Masada still stomps

Dante has one hell of a chance to just blitz the hell out of everyone and win

SMT still yells

The rest still losses

Speed equal:

Arceus roars

Lavos roars

Mario beats down OP and HST but gets outdone by Soul King.

Kirby eats everyone except Soul King.

Link screams hyah

Speed unequal:

Arceus roars

Lavos roars

Mario turns everyone into coins

Kirby eats everyone bar none

Link still screams hyah

Superma - Effortlessly stomps One Piece and Naruto. Loses to Soul King and Yhwach, incons people with Low-Godly, but otherwise he can beat others. He has Non-Physical Interaction and resists Soul Manipulation.

Batma - Without prep, gets stomped. With prep, stomps One Piece and Naruto, but not Bleach.

Darkseid - Stomps HST.

Joker - Gets stomped. If Emperor Joker then he soloes HST.

The Thought Robot - Exists and accidentally erases HST a googleplex amount of times.

Lucifer Morningstar - Lucifer talks everyone in the verse into suicide or does what TR does.

Dream of the Endless - Puts everyone to sleep.

Killua Zoldyck - Does not clear any verse. Does well in the early parts of One Piece and Naruto but hits a wall.

Hisoka - Same as Killua.

Meruem - Can get a lot farther than Killua or Hisoka with his insane genius, skill, and madness manipulation, but ultimately hits a wall as well.

Jotaro Kujo - Does well in early One Piece and Naruto. Gets stomped later and especially in Bleach.

Funny Valentine- If he has Love Train he stomps One Piece and Naruto. He doesn't clear Bleach but I'm pretty sure Reiatsu Crush gets yeeted by Love Train at least.

The Emperor of Mankind- Precogs everything, then seals, or mindhaxes, or erases, or time stops HST. Epic stomp.

Valvatorez likely wouldn't solo just because he'd promise to fight fair and would refuse to break that promise.

But if he just woke up one morning and decided, "**** these three planets in particular" then there's nothing the HST can do to really stop him.

As for me (More characters besides the ones listed above)

Calvin: Gets murdered, no questions

Bowser: Stomps everything besides maybe the soul king

Steve: Gets stomped by virtually everyone during early to late game but the true player stomps due to him being Higher D

Gandalf: Solos the HST as Olorin (Almighty gets negged by Type 4 Acausality)

Po: Loses to everyone as KFP Po, As Paws of Destiny po, I got a feeling some One Piece characters can properly incap him down though so he stops there. Ressurection likely gets stopped by RC, and he would eventually lose in Naruto.

Galactus: Weakened beats everything besides SK, Moderately fed and above solos everything

My Sasuke FC loses to everyone in Naruto, despite having stuff like Death Manipulation and Time Stop, because he's only wall level.

Accelerator: Clears OP and Naruto with ease. Probably gets insta-****** by RC.

Spongebob: Yeah, he loses horribly. If he has the jack in the box then maybe he can get past the low levels from each verse.

Dante: Should style on all three verses. However I don't think he has an answer for Yhwach and his almighty.

RC definitely has vectors. It's just energy isn't it? and it moves in directions rather than spawning somewhere or not traveling at all.

It is soul energy, and Accel can vector souls after NT22. Btw, he can't kill Brook, same reasonhe can't kill Edo Tensei

Btw, how do we treat soul energy in regards to soul manipulation resistance/potency?'

Rather confusing, which is why I didn't bring it up when talking about Shield Hero.

Although I could argue that Shield Hero characters resist it anyway because they have the resistances given to them by their weapons and their weapons resist being soul sucked by the Spirit Tortoise who absorbed the soul of every creature who's died in the last 10k years or so.

TFSCell said:
How does one even bypass The Almighty?
good acausality, resistance to power null, resistance to fate manip, higher D hax, resistance to precog. Or op passives if you have none of the above.

Not even resistance. Some good passive fate, plot, and maybe even probability could shut that down good.

Which is why I'm pondering Hajime Hinata taking these guys on, depsite only being 8-C.

Giorno Giovanna: For the sake of this thread I won't say much here but we all know how this would go down anyway. >_>

Delsin Rowe: At best he can get through a decent chunk of Naruto, not really in Bleach, One Piece is interesting to look at though.

Misogi Kumagawa: Yeets everything, stops at Reiatsu Crush.

Ikki Kurogane: Yeets OP, should do quite a fair bit on Naruto, possibly clears. On bleach kinda hard currently due to Reiatsu crush and AP gap, if ikki ever gets a 5-A key, it'll be more fun.

Ban Midou: Stomps all 3 without realizing he did so.

Ajuka Beelzebub/Sirzechs Lucifer: Sirzechs solos OP. Ajuka could do a fair bit on Naruto, can't say with the NLF stamp on his power doe. Both lose to Reiatsu Crush.

Vandheer Lorde: Doesn't do much alone. Clears all 3 as Network's avatar.

Adlet Mayer: Doesn't do much if anything at all. And i doubt he will even after i revise the profile.

Back