• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Millennium Earl Vs Composite One Piece

I wanna goon around with my favorite Shounen verse and especially with my second favorite character from that verse. so I've chosen OP as my first victim verse to use against him given their Hax's.

SBA
Stats-Equalized (AP/Dura/Speed)

Vs

Best of Shounen:

One Piece:

Both lose to Bleach:

At Least the Earl can clear a decent chunk of Bleach unlike composite OP.

But for real tho, I really don't think anything in One Piece is saving the composting character from getting his salad tossed by the Giga-Chad Earl. Perhaps his spatial manipulation would get Resisted, outside of that he clowns.

What does he even do
He starts out with Dark Matter Blast which have these hax's tied to them.

Reactive Evolution (The more akuma kill, the stronger and more “evolved” the Dark Matter within becomes), Blood Manipulation/Creation (Dark Matter can be used create “Blood Bullets” from the user’s blood), Poison Manipulation/Disease Manipulation/Enhanced Deconstruction/Matter Manipulation/Existence Erasure (Marco-Quantum: Those hit with Dark Matter, regardless of the level are introduced with the poisonous virus that causes the affected to crumble away and release a poisonous gas, This effect works on inorganic structures as well, Noah’s Dark Matter split things into elementary particles, Noah's Dark Matter can reduce things into tiny particles, erasing them from existence), Enhanced Non-Physical-Interaction (Dark Matter can interact with Miranda’s Innocence, which can’t be interacted by Allen who can interact with Sand and Souls), Enhanced Soul Manipulation (Soul Destruction/Soul Consumption: Dark Matter can destroy Allen’s Innocence which is bonded to his Soul, Being able to crush souls, Dark Matter consumes the Soul of Akuma the more they evolve, Dark Matter comes directly from the Millennium Earl’s Soul, Noah’s Dark Matter can affect Level 4 Akuma who posses automated souls), Spatial Manipulation/Gravity Manipulation (Only Noah: Dark Matter causes space to bend and warp and for gravity to be increased from its presents), Darkness Manipulation (Only Noah: Dark Matter creates voids of darkness from its existence), Aura/Energy Projection (Dark Matter creates an aura of Energy while in use, This aura can be cloaked around the users body as well), Explosion Manipulation (Dark Matter explodes on contact with other things), Telekinesis (Only Level 4’s and Noah: High-Level Dark Matter users can use Dark Matter to pick up things and hold them in-place), Rage Power (The more Akuma/Noah hate, the more the Dark Matter within them evolves, making them stronger), Forcefield Creation (Level 4’s and Noah: Dark Matter can be used to create force fields to block attacks, even those constructed of Innocence)

He can also cover a multi kilometer area with his Dark Matter as well.

Not hard, nearly empty tier, try to be the strongest of the 5B or 4B tiers, fodder.

Not even including the dozens of 9B smurfs that clap this clown
If he was 5-B or 4-B he'll most likely be in the Non-Smurf thread, within those tiering's.

"Smurf". most of those Smurfs solo Toaru. So that isn't an anti-feat against Earl or his tiering.

Back