• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite character tries to survive Cthulhu Mythos

Tier 0 is being completely changed soon, one above all is no longer in it. One of the reasons is that there were many 1-As who were above some tier 0s (including TOAA). The outer gods have much higher transendece than TOAA.

Overlord4896 said:
Tier 0 is being completely changed soon, one above all is no longer in it. One of the reasons is that there were many 1-As who were above some tier 0s (including TOAA). The outer gods have much higher transendece than TOAA.
good to know so one above all just hangs out in the lower above everything and if he gets close to outer gods he dies

ok that makes me sad but it makes sense sorry for making a not good post

ahhh, tier 1-A and tier-0 are really shit to talk about, since we cant even properly scale thier power in the first place. we just look at thier cosmology and see how much of it they trancsend.

Tier 0 in general is ridiculous tbh. Most people currently tier 0 wouldnt even be that strong in comparison to other 1-As if they got downgraded.

not all of them, most of them. the only ones staying in tier 0 are: the creator, yog, azzy, Tloi( unjustified imo) and thats about it.

I still kinda find tier 0 in general ridiculous. But those are the ones who show the greatest levels of transcendence from what i know. So i suppose it is an improvement at least.

Also that means azathoth stomps godhead 0_0

Kratos: gets royally ****** if he decides to go after them after finishing the Greek Gods.

Kratos (Norse Mythology): he'll likely just keep to himself and be fine.

Edward Elric: he's got enough experience with "Gods" and the supernatural to know that it's a REALLY bad idea to get involved.

Levi Ackerma: as long as the Eldians aren't in danger he won't get involved....if they are then there's absolutely no hope.

Claire Stanfield: this ************ would SOMEHOW manage to get on top without even fighting....crazy bastard.

Izuku Midoriya: bless his pure heart but if someone's in danger because of an eldritch he dies instantly unless he realizes that the best thing to do is run away....which he might do.

Dracula (Castlevania) - Probably becomes some kind of avatar for one of the gods. He does have his own cults as well

Jonathan Joestar - Well assuming Dio didn't kill him he'd probably end up uncovering something bad and mind blasting during an archeology dig.

Caine (World of Darkness) - Probably just keeps to himself for the most part, if he doesn't want to be involved with the kindred I doubt any of the Cthulhu stuff would motivate him either.

Zaratthustra said:
So, how strong or what's the most dangerous thing from those on Earth?
You mean within the Cthulhu Mythos? Well you do have A LOT Outer God Avatars and an Outer God in the center of Earth if that's what you're referring to. Nyarlathotep is practically everywhere so punching the earth could definitely get an avatars attention.

There's others for sure though like The Demiurge.

Hmm, I see. Vash the Stampede: As long he doesn't try too much to be a hero he'll be fine but knowing him Peace & Love.

Commander Shepard: He knows the drill, dying is not an option but he will likely become insane.

Assassin (Fate/stay night): Regend of France will not be able to cut these Swallows.

Reva: I think he may have a chance to not get mindhexed as long as he doesn't meet any Outer God Avatar.

Xue Ying: As long as he doesn't meet any Outer God Avatar he will clear and but he will try to find more and will surely meet one.

Feng Xiaozhong: He's already insane. He's a scientist who wants to find the truth. He will more than sure start small and try to dissect any being he finds to get all knowledge about them and replicate them. He will more than sure become a hybrid or something else.

I'm pretty being already insane isn't preventing getting a braindeath from looking at an Outer God.

Guess I'll put some more people here

Nightmare (Soul Calibur) - Probably still does what it does, a cult might form around it though.

Emperor of Mankind - I'm not going near this with a 10 ft pole, probably still gets put on a throne at some point though.

Vivec - Likely bangs something at some point.

He went insane after he destroyed a portion of the sealings that were sealing his bloodline. At that moment a Chaos God felt him and tortured him mentally for thousands of years making him descend in insanity. From that moment he developed two parts of the personality. One being so mad and insane that even Demons wouldn't dare to name themselves demons, while the other was so Saintly that even Celestial Gods didn't dare to think of themselves as Gods. The Chaos God that tortured him comes from a Dimension that is above the Void Dimension where concepts don't even exist.

Feng Xiaozhong is a man that successfully broke the sealings of bloodline which sealed the Sixth Path of Reincarnation and created the Seventh Path becoming a Pure One. He's so intelligent that even the MC that can calculate hundred of billions of skills/attacks per second and counter them all, calculate the entire actions from the smallest atom to the entire Solar System (mass, weight, trajectory, possible cosmic event) up to 76 in the future in seconds and even calculate the Fourth Dimension (Time) can't compare to him. MC stated that he's just a normal being near Feng.

Without the Avatars of the Outer Gods interacting with him, he would clear but knowing him he will go after them to dissect and study their bodies.

If every 1-A Warhammer god at their peak fought Nyarlathotep (the weakest Outer God) all at once

Who would have won?

Warhammer Gods:

Emperor of Mankind

Khone

Tzeentch

Slaanesh

Nurgle

Malice

Ynnead

nyarlothetop because nya is nyar and cannot beat a nya since nya is best nya

and nya UWU pounces on you xd rawr senpai so cute when inswane owo whats this notices bulge from screaming and cries out for mercy succy succy on bulge uwu

Deerofdreams said:
and nya UWU pounces on you xd rawr senpai so cute when inswane owo whats this notices bulge from screaming and cries out for mercy succy succy on bulge uwu
What?

The Coolest Water Bottle said:
Deerofdreams said:
What?
what?

If you insist...

There are no "rules of relevancy" other than common sense on Fun and Games threads.

Back