• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite character tries to survive Cthulhu Mythos

I honestly feel like a shapeshifting cannibalistic monster like Mercer would be right up Lovecraft's alley. Doubly so sense he was created by science gone too far.

Anywho, I should probably comment on this proper.

Cole MacGrath: Depending on which Karma we're talking about here, he either decides to try and keep anyone from learning about the Great Old Ones. Hunting down cults and hoping that The Beast isn't one of them. Or, he reads up on black magic in order to get more power, inevitably goes batshit crazy, and becomes another cultist.

Freddy Fazbear: I mean, he literally never leaves the restaurant so, he's probably safe. He might get weaponized by some smarter cults against people they don't like or something.

Sheogorath is pretty much an elder god himself, so he'd fit right in. The only issue might be he tries a prank on one of the elders above him and gets ****** over because of that, but even then he might think that hilarious.

The Joker would... probably just keep doing what he normally does if my headcanon for him is correct.

Guts... He's just ******

Saitama might be able to not get ****** over by the old ones hanging out on earth, but I don't have a lot confidence in that

Shigeo Kageyama would just get another cult and be unhappy about it.

Sans as said by someone above, wouldn't do shit so he's good

Hit as long as he doesn't get a contract for any god or goes looking in places he shouldn't he's good

Yukari Yakumo: Im pretty sure she can deal with the majority of the creatures on earth, possibly cthulu if she can resist his mindhax like the true moon. Although she would probably be like sans and not do anything or sit and have a nice talk with nyarlathotep

Hajun: Probably tries to achieve isolation by waking azathoth up. That probably wont go well with the outer gods

Kratos: Im not sure. He has no chance in taking out any of the major great old ones and likely even loses to cthulu. So it depends on whether he stays out of trouble or not. His 2018 counterpart might just be neutral and stay out of trouble.

Mario: Probably needs the pure hearts to even have a chance against cthulu if he runs into him. Other than that, he would just chill in the mushroom kingdom and defend it from demons and cultists

Dante: Im not sure how good his mind manip resistance is. If he can survive against cthulu he should have a great time defending earth from great old ones and demons. At least until realising that he cant kill most of them or he annoys a major great old one or outer god.

Timmy turner: As long as he doesnt find out about or make a wish which makes a great old one unhappy, he should be fine

Scp 682: Gradually destroys everyone in his given universe. Probably gets royally screwed over if he ends up getting involved with one of the god tiers

Molag bal: I have a feeling that nyarlathotep would either enslave him or severely screw around with him

Annoying dog: I could imagine annoying dog trying to become one of the hounds of tindalos. Not sure how that would go.

Thunder mcqueen: Depends on who he encounters

Annoying dog: I could imagine annoying dog trying to become one of the hounds of tindalos. Not sure how that would go.

The dog would probably just sleep

No, Dipper cleary does not become a part of a tier 0 that can dream manipulate Nyarlatoteph away.

I love Godzilla but he'd be shit out of luck against a true Elder God.

Vaati from the Legend of Zelda would probably go mad from the revelations and having his ego completely destroyed while being reminded about how small he is. Wouldn't last a day I'd imagine.

Mortal Kombat, for all of its magical BS isn't ready for something on the scale of the Cthulhu Mythos. No verse is I think so RIP Reptile my boi.

Masadaverse

you can found thread that upgrade or explanatiom about something else. Sorry for my broken English I may be wrong but seem Hajun got upgrade but don't know that sames level as Nyar's level or not.

Read this post said:
I cant find the thread. Though im pretty sure the hadou gods are all on the same level of existence
I am pretty sure that's not how Hajun works.

And to what level? I can't tell either, it's something much greater than before.

I'd rather that you guys don't start something here with Hadou Gods vs [insert 1-A char] though.

Itachi: He might end up trying to find out too much...but considering his luck in the Naruto verse I wont be surprised if his susanoo gets yet another broken weapon.

Aatrox: This verse has a lot of world ending stuff for him to find and attempt to use.

one above all : would probably be interested in them as this is his first time seeing something not of his creation so he would just hang out with the gods and the lovecraft gods would be ******* terrified(if they arent mindless) as hes way stronger then all of them combined the only one equal would azahoth of which yog would just go "hes over there dont kill us" azahoth then "wakes up" and probably has a chat two omnipotent beings hanging

Overlord4896 said:
"Way stronger than all of them combined" "******* terrified from him". Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
i mean one above all is considered to be close to azahoth? isnt he idk i assumed because they are both the highest ranked in their respective verses

and the terrified thing was just from acts of trying to stay "alive" as the one above all is considered higher then good old nyarlothotep and others

because you know i would think that they still have a "instinct for survival" i mean if they arent mindless they would have that wouldnt they? idk im just saying that if the one above all went into the cthulu mythos if anyone besides azahoth tried to stop him it wont do anything but maybe piss him off

Overlord4896 said:
One above all would get ****** and turned to stone if he goes anywhere near the outer gods.
really? weird thought that one above all since hes a good old tier 0 ultimate power above everything and nothingness that he would have atleast a chance

Back