• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Im telling you it's perfectly fine to spoil me i truly don't care for spoilers and if it involves further scaling and feats then its best to say it

Im telling you it's perfectly fine to spoil me i truly don't care for spoilers and if it involves further scaling and feats then its best to say it
Okay.

Remember that school bus? You know, from Season 1, Episode 5?

Disembodied Klarion -Who seems to lack accuracy in his temporal-spatial travelling- goes into Earth at that time, & possesses the school bus Superboy & Superman saved at that time. He goes to many places & times, during a search, but mostly before the present. Passengers in tow, of course.

Notably, the Wiki claims this:
The bus travelled through mysterious dimensions and various locations, as Charlie and the children screamed between gasping for breath. Among other things, they passed through Cyborg's Mobius tech infused blood vessel and flew by the Source Wall, some DNA strands and a green planet.[8]

The citation: "Chowdhry, Nida (writer) & Heuck, Vinton (director) (December 16, 2021). "Teg Ydaer!". Young Justice. Season 4. Episode 11. HBO Max."

I'm unsure where exactly the clarification is in that citation, as the scenery isn't very visible in the pertinent scene.

Klarion also travels into the Earth that was split into with & without adults. (Amusingly, he asks himself who's idea it was to "split the Earth in two".)

Also this:
While the world was magically split into two dimensions, one for adults and one for children, the bus was on a bridge. In both dimensions the bus teetered over the edge of the bridge. It was rescued by Rocket in the child dimension,[5] and by Icon in the adult dimension. Klarion teleported both buses away shortly after.[1]

Vietti, Brandon (writer) & Sotta, Christina (director) (December 23, 2021). "Og Htrof Dna Reuqnoc!". Young Justice. Season 4. Episode 12. HBO Max.

I guess the ritual duplicated non-living things in both realities? Did Klarion travel the bus(es) into there? Plus, he took both buses, but he's only travelling in one "afterwards" ("after" feels a bit dubious as a word when it's non-linear time & space travel.) in his search.

So uhhh, Klarion can reach the source wall & go into Mobius tech, as well as go to the size of DNA strands??
Among probably other details.

It also brings up the question of if it caused multiple timelines; IDK if Klarion abducting the bus was part of the timeline as it was in the then-present events of Season 1, Episode 5. Does it split into a multiverse? Reconnect back to the "main" timeline as some self-causing paradoxes do?

Not much in the way of AP/Durability/Striking Strength, unless folks wanna make a case involving the timelines/split worlds thing, but I'm skeptical that'll work.

Enjoy!
Thoughts?

Help

Back