• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
Hey, I wanted to improve the state of our Young Justice profiles. This CRT will cover abilities missing from the Young Justice profiles.

Superboy: By season 3, Superboy is a seasoned fighter who has undergone lots of training with Black Canary. He should get Martial Arts as an ability, at least for later seasons. One such example is shown here., and here's another from as early as season 1. He was also immune to Robin's taser, likely giving him some Resistance to Electricity Manipulation.

Aqualad: Aqualad has a resistance to poison and toxins, as well as electricity. He can also use translation magic, likely only works underwater however.

Beast Boy: He has different abilities depending on which form he takes - common ones are Enhanced Senses (when he was a bear, he used his enhanced smell to track Psimon), Flight, Superhuman Physical Characteristics and Underwater Breathing

Impulse and Kid Flash: Both should get 9-B AP even without running at super speed. I'm not sure where the difference comes from, but Kid Flash harmed Vandal Savage while being held still. This gives them both Superhuman Physical Characteristics. They can also both create air vortexes, as shown here. This gives them both Air Manipulation

Blue Beetle: He should get Plasma Manipulation, Sound Manipulation and Weapon Creation (obvious). He should also get Information Analysis due to his scarab (analysed the substance the reach were putting in drinks), hacking due to the Scarab disabling the inhibitor collar put on Beetle and Automatic Translation (his scarab translates foreign languages as shown when it translated Japanese from the runaway + alien from the Reach).

Miss Martian: She fixed Aqualad's mind by piecing his memories back together. This should be Memory Manipulation.

Wonder Girl: She's an amazonian who trained with Wonder Woman. She should get Martial Arts. I can give proof if needed but this is blatant.

Lobo: Lobo should get duplication since his sliced finger turned into a Baby Lobo.

I also have issues with some of the AP, speed and lifting strength ratings on the profiles, but I'll cover those in a separate CRT.

This seems uncontroversial to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back