• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Someone can make a CRT using all of these, all of Superboy's scaling can now be seperated from Blue Beetle as he has his own Small Building level feats and now that Wally and Dick have their own wall level calcs as well the other wall level tiers can scale from those and Miss Martian should also have 9-B physicals at the very least scaling to the others

Not that it matters, since she's practically 16 anyway (Despite being chronologically 48 during 2010, AKA Season 1.), but where's Miss Martian's image from?

Otherwise, looks nice! I'm not a calc group member, though, so my word ain't worth that much.
If you mean the px scaled image its from s1 episode 12 i believe, the episode titled alpha male

Someone can make a CRT using all of these, all of Superboy's scaling can now be seperated from Blue Beetle as he has his own Small Building level feats and now that Wally and Dick have their own wall level calcs as well the other wall level tiers can scale from those and Miss Martian should also have 9-B physicals at the very least scaling to the others
All are accepted btw

Oh you sent that to me in the reply you commented on the first two calcs
Ohhh.

I didn't check the Young Justice: Illustrated Character Bios link for myself initially, lol.

When I saw it in the blog, I thought Miss Martian looked like a jpeg slapped on & got suspicious. Now that I check, it is legit, it just turns out it was just because it was from some online Cartoon Network thing from the early 2010s, lol.

Tornado made a tornado and sent a shit tin of volcanic ash into the upper atmosphere or space in a short timeframe

Could yield tier 7 results

Any idea if that'd scale outside of Environmental Destruction capabilities or such?

Basis to scale or not scale it to the other characters? (IDK, surface area, ED rules, outlier-ish-ness?)

Nothing against it, just wanna be sure it's reasonable, if you'll pardon me & that, please.

now young justice has High 6-A, High 7-A, and a low 7-C feat

there's some more higher end tier 8 stuff and some other stuff that could also be tier 7 or tier 6 as well so Superman's surviving of that island's destruction is looking more or less less outliery

Any idea if that'd scale outside of Environmental Destruction capabilities or such?

Basis to scale or not scale it to the other characters? (IDK, surface area, ED rules, outlier-ish-ness?)

Nothing against it, just wanna be sure it's reasonable, if you'll pardon me & that, please.
could potentially be used to upscale superman but I'll wait to calc more higher end feats and such but I don't think for a second that this is an outlier considering all of the much higher uncalculated feats

Another blog :V

Now Aqualad and Superboy can both completely disconnect their scaling from each other but moreso from Blue Beetle since that's what its dependent on.

I'll make another one as well for a couple more season 1 feats

Nice!

Although I do worry if Superboy's feat might deal with surface area issues.
Ah well.
Thanks and it should be fine, it's a support feat anyways. I do have to recalc the sportsmaster one tho but that aside things are looking good

Another blog :V

Now Aqualad and Superboy can both completely disconnect their scaling from each other but moreso from Blue Beetle since that's what its dependent on.

I'll make another one as well for a couple more season 1 feats
This is it so far when it comes to calcs I've done from season 1 but its will may everything way better

another banger one
24.8684211118 Gigatons of TNT (Island level) energy generated by each of the MFD's storms in the season 2 finale and they got stronger when they begin chrysalis

Barry, Wally, and Bart (mostly barry and bart) provide the KE to stop the now buffed chrysalis state MFD's energy generation thereby scale to 78.0553079467 Megatons of TNT (City level+) KE at their peaks for generating the KE to stop it overtime

Wally ofc wouldn't scale since it literally un-alived him pretty quickly. but once again it shows Superman's survival of the island destruction as well as red tornado's storms aren't outliers by any means especially considering the other tier 7 and high tier 6 feats

Flash and Impulse should be: Wall level physically up to [78.0553079467 Megatons of TNT] City level+ at his Peak.

CRT

Damn just discovered a couple more really good feats for the verse that went completely overlooked

But you don't know what happens in Season 4, right?

IMHO, it's cool, & I don't want your experience ruined.

I could try talking about the feats & stuff vaguely, to help avoid spoilers.
I do generally know what happens but not nearly everything and not in great detail

The stuff I wanna bring up feels somewhat plot important, involving a major character.
Perhaps I should ask: Without looking anything up, what do you know about Season 4?

Back