• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

'''You'll be blinded by my new golden form'''

Buttersamuri said:
Umm. I'm not sure what kind of Immortality this would qualify as. But
Homer once died, became a Ghost, his ghost died, and his ghost became a ghost... of a ghost... what kind of immortality would that land under?
I believe that was in a treehouse of horror episode. It'd probably still be immortality type 7, but could be a really 'potent' non-corporeal.

IT was a treehouse horror episode. At least the one I saw. I'm just trying to add the types of immortality homer has. And this one left me very unsure. (Can qualify for like 6 or 7 of the 10.)

Well this one is super easy....Homer was able to resist God's will then beat him....frieza lost to a street fighter character with chmaging hair color (Goku).

Metalthegear12 said:
Homer destroys. He beats basically god and resisted his power....case close
Composite wise? Oh yeah howdy! Homer pretty much defeated The Simpson's Verses Zēno! nuff said indeed!

(But of course without the composite, by himself Friezepop is going to eat a yellow Twinkie tonight!)

Composite wise? Oh yeah howdy! Homer pretty much defeated The Simpson's Verses Zēno! nuff said indeed!

(But of course without the composite, by himself Friezepop is going to eat a yellow Twinkie tonight!)

Nah. Homer why you littles Frieza to death. After all. When have we ever seen Frieza survived being choked to death

Buttersamuri said:
Nah. Homer why you littles Frieza to death. After all. When have we ever seen Frieza survived being choked to death </div>

Homer: Why you little--(Chokes Frieza with just his pinkie.)

Except Homer beating Frieza can't be added. This is a literal curbstomp if Homer is multiversal and has all of this hax.

CryoTheMayo said:
Except Homer beating Frieza can't be added. This is a literal curbstomp if Homer is multiversal and has all of this hax.
Both were put on the same level. That's both 3-A to low 2-C: and Frieza is way faster

Right...If he's 2-C he obviously stomps but if he's only baseline Low 2-C or 3-A then Base Frieza stomps 3-A Homer, at Frieza's weakest 3-A scaling. Golden Frieza, the only Low 2-C Frieza, stomps all over baseline Low 2-C Homer.

Frieza has a massive speed advantage as well so effects like Death Touch would be borderline useless vs Frieza.

So this is a stomp either way. Either Homer AP stomps with his 2-C key or Frieza stomps Low 2-C and 3-A Homer. I've already detailed above how Frieza could potentially incapcitate an immortal Homer as well.

And we explained how that is both Wrong As Homer is EASILY stronger and could resisted he pull of it and escape the pull of a black hole

And again. They are on even levels in AP. Both are gonna be are there.

And that is so specific of a scenario that it is very very unlikely he would even think of it. Why would someone on a universal scale think "Oh. I will throw him in something that we both are several Trillions of times stronger than."

Really, he would more likely just overuse his ki in rage. Like shown in earlier dragon ball. When he was too weak to beat Goku, he decided to destroy the planet and everything with it. Which is likely how this will end since he couldn't kill homer

"And we explained how that is both Wrong As Homer is EASILY stronger and could resisted he pull of it and escape the pull of a black hole"

So you are saying he is stronger? How much stronger.

"And again. They are on even levels in AP. Both are gonna be are there."

And now you say that Homer and Frieza are even in AP? Okay, how does Homer scale to that level?

"And that is so specific of a scenario that it is very very unlikely he would even think of it. Why would someone on a universal scale think "Oh. I will throw him in something that we both are several Trillions of times stronger than."

Because 99% of characters on this Wiki aren't mindless brutes that endlessly smash the thing bothering them? Frieza consistently uses different tactics to handle troublesome opponents so if he knows Homer is going to endlessly regenerate he will try different tactics.

I also, already, explained that Frieza could simply push Homer into the Black Hole with his Telekinesis if Homer can not resist Frieza's TK. Frieza also has access to Paralysis so...

"Really, he would more likely just overuse his ki in rage. Like shown in earlier dragon ball. When he was too weak to beat Goku, he decided to destroy the planet and everything with it. Which is likely how this will end since he couldn't kill homer"

Yeah, no. Why would you ever think Frieza would do that? He has only ever acted in that manner with two people, Goku and Jiren. Homer hasn't done nearly enough to cause Frieza to snap. To add further, he ran out of energy because of his 100% power state which he used in the ToP once and explained how awful its drawbacks are. He has no reason to use it, especially when he has True Golden.

Finally, the battle wouldn't end with Frieza blowing up the planet. Frieza survived Namek exploding and the Earth exploding and has no issues surviving in space.

Seriously, Frieza fought Broly for over an hour straight and you're implying that Homer is even remotely close to Broly's scale?

I still think Hax gives Hamer an utterly wide unfair edge unless of course those are restricted because there is NO WAY Frieza can counter ALL OF THIS from his powers and abilities inventory: (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Buttersamuri/Composite_Homer_Sandbox) How fast is COMPOSITE Homer compared to Frieza (And be geniune don't be like BILLONS OF TIMES FASTER I need rationalized numbers.) And I'm pretty sure if Freiza can not possibly even bypass Homero's Immortality status to boot!

Frieza scales to tens or hundreds of quadrillions of times the speed of light (based off Beerus' casual speed feats.) So...his hax doesn't really mean much outside of a few abilities.

The only things Homer has going for him is immortality and AP advantage. Immortality is easy to deal with. If Frieza has enough of an advantage in AP he could paralyse Homer for a full week or just force him into a black hole with telekinesis.

However, that profile doesn't mention a single Low 2-C or 3-A key for Homer and it was made by OP so...Why exactly is this match here? Frieza literally can't even hurt him and the AP difference means that Frieza would die in just one hit if Homer tags him even once.

Back