• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

'''You'll be blinded by my new golden form'''

CryoTheMayo said:
Frieza would be capable of freezing Homer in place and just pelting him with Death Beams until he dies or Frieza gets bored.

If Homer is immortal then it depends on whether or not Frieza can shut him down. Would Homer's feats enable him to escape a black hole? How does his immortality work? If he respawns in a limited distance then it is feasible for Frieza to defeat him via TK into Black Hole or TK into Star or TK into planet core or even TK into lava if Homer lacks resistances to survive such instances.
When his body dies. He gets a new one, and it would be away from the danger. Exactly like a game would do.

Also. Lava or a star would do Jack against him. He has Universal to + durability.

If he can melt he can be drowned in lava. Last I checked, the ability to resist temperatures is unrelated to AP, same for gravitational resistances.

If Homer is not immune to immense gravity, extreme temperatures or black holes then an argument may be made for Frieza killing Homer over and over again. The only issue is permanently killing him which may be impossible unless there is a limit to how far away from danger he can regenerate and if Frieza can find a way to lock Homer into not dying.

One way I can picture this is if Homer is proven to be capable of surviving a black hole but lacking the ability to escape it. This should result in the immense time dilation locking Homer into the black hole permanently. Frieza has never done this before, I will admit, but he has shown considerable growth in his tactical skills in regards to combat and is generally depicted as a highly intelligent person. I can see Frieza thinking of the idea if he realizes Homer can't permanently die.

CryoTheMayo wrote:

That's using him at his lesser times. With an AP and durability At universal levels, hacks thy could easily get him away like His immortality type 4, levitation, Physically could destroy it, MFTL+ speeds/reactions, and other ways. A black hole won't do good.

"With an AP and durability At universal levels"

Not relevant. The entire point is Frieza figuring out a way to keep Homer trapped so he can't regenerate or fight.

Frieza at his minimum scales to at least thousands of times baseline 3-A anyways so I would like some feats for Homer that would enable him to remotely compare to Frieza's raw power. Yeah, sure Homer has death touch but Frieza would be capable of simply doing a Kiai and blasting him to pieces over and over if Homer isn't strong enough to tank it.

"hacks thy could easily get him away like His immortality type 4, levitation, Physically could destroy it, MFTL+ speeds/reactions, and other ways. "

Again, the point of Frieza throwing him in a black hole or somewhere that renders him incapable of fighting is so he WON'T DIE.

What levitation feats does he have? Lack of context makes it sound worthless, considering all DB characters can fly.

Pretty sure the Black Hole page states that black holes can not be physically destroyed based on the laws of physics. Black Holes that are destroyed in fiction physically are to be questioned as to their legitimacy as a black hole. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Black_Hole_Feats_in_Fictio

"A black hole won't do good"

Isn't it plausible for Frieza, if he has a considerable AP gap, to just force Homer into the black hole past the event horizon, so that he can't escape?

CryoTheMayo wrote

"Not relevant. The entire point is Frieza figuring out a way to keep Homer trapped so he can't regenerate or fight."

Yes. Very much relevant. First, it's unreal to say Frieza could get homer into a black hole with similar AP. Especially considering Homer can kill with a single touch Two, homer could easily escape the black hole. Over power it, or escape its pull. He is both strong and fast enough

"Frieza at his minimum scales to at least thousands of times baseline 3-A anyways so I would like some feats for Homer that would enable him to remotely compare to Frieza's raw power. Yeah, sure Homer has death touch but Frieza would be capable of simply doing a Kiai and blasting him to pieces over and over if Homer isn't strong enough to tank it."

Homer has feats like collapsing reality, surviving space and time exploding, beat Matt in direct combat who created multiple universes and the game engine which connects them all, killed Balrog, and beat God who is above all of those feats as creating all the people and the universe which contains their universes.

"What levitation feats does he have?"

He gets them When becoming death

"Pretty sure the Black Hole page states that black holes can not be physically destroyed based on the laws of physics. Black Holes that are destroyed in fiction physically are to be questioned as to their legitimacy as a black hole."

Homer can interact with Non physical objects. He has done it before. Even in the canon show, he grabbed onto physical light before. Meaning he could physically interact and destroy should he want to something like a black hole.

"Isn't it plausible for Frieza, if he has a considerable AP gap, to just force Homer into the black hole past the event horizon, so that he can't escape?"

No, cause the gap isn't large enough if there's even a gap. (He beats God, who created people who could create a multiverse in the video games, which they are shown connected via the game engin room) And since homer does have a degree of MFTL+ and can kill frieza regardless to it via Death touch. Considering Friezas Cocky nature and homers speed as well, It's unreal to say homer wouldn't get a single touch in (and since it isn't blood lusted. That further hurts friezas chances)

"Yes. Very much relevant. First, it's unreal to say Frieza could get homer into a black hole with similar AP. Especially considering Homer can kill with a single touch Two, homer could easily escape the black hole. Over power it, or escape its pull. He is both strong and fast enough"

Yeah, not relevant. Frieza has telekinesis and paralysis which is more effective the more powerful he is than his opponent. Homer can't physically overpower a black hole due to wiki rules and if Homer isn't strong enough he won't be able to resist Frieza pushing him into a black hole via TK or Kiai.

"Homer has feats like collapsing reality, surviving space and time exploding, beat Matt in direct combat who created multiple universes and the game engine which connects them all, killed Balrog, and beat God who is above all of those feats as creating all the people and the universe which contains their universes."

Cool. Frieza tanked someone at least hundreds of times Low 2-C for over an hour straight and recovered within mere minutes. If Homer is 2-C or 2-B then this thread shouldn't even exist due to being a stomp.

"He gets them When becoming death"

Okay, what does that mean? How does becoming Death influence the potency of his levitation? How far does he levitiate? How long? Is it basically flight?

"Homer can interact with Non physical objects. He has done it before. Even in the canon show, he grabbed onto physical light before. Meaning he could physically interact and destroy should he want to something like a black hole."

Yeah, that doesn't work. By wiki standards that light wouldn't be treated as light (pretty sure at least) and, like I said, if you can physically destroy a black hole it isn't a black hole.

If Homer has some of energy attack or hax that destroys a black hole it's arguable but if he is PHYSICALLY overpowering a black hole it isn't a black hole.

"No, cause the gap isn't large enough if there's even a gap. (He beats God, who created people who could create a multiverse in the video games, which they are shown connected via the game engin room)"

Again, if Homer would scale to 2-C or 2-B then this thread should be closed. I would say that them 'creating a multiverse in video games' is EXTREMELY questionable in the first place considering that's literally code, not power or hax.

"And since homer does have a degree of MFTL+ and can kill frieza regardless to it via Death touch"

Frieza is hundreds of quadrillions times the speed of light.

"Considering Friezas Cocky nature and homers speed as well, It's unreal to say homer wouldn't get a single touch in (and since it isn't blood lusted. That further hurts friezas chances)"

Yeah, no. Frieza isn't going to let Homer touch him if he is faster and if Homer is acting like an idiot Frieza will just kill him on the spot IC.

Frieza actively likes to screw with his opponents by flaunting his superiority and has never allowed a weaker opponent to touch him outside of him suppressing his power for the sake of amusement but Homer is so utterly childish that Frieza would lose his patience and interest very quickly, unlike Goku who is a legitimate threat that Frieza has severe personal hatred for.

The only method of Homer winning thus far is Death Touch. How does Death Touch work? Would Frieza hurting Homer physically trigger it? (Frieza IC wouldn't usually opt for physical attacks as his first move but may be frustrated into it by Homer respawning) or does Homer have to touch Frieza to trigger it?

The discussion for this match is a highly unlikely scenario where Freeza sowewhat realizes that the only way to win is using a black hole. The same thing he did with Broly... wait.

"Yeah, not relevant. Frieza has telekinesis and paralysis which is more effective the more powerful he is than his opponent. Homer can't physically overpower a black hole due to wiki rules and if Homer isn't strong enough he won't be able to resist Frieza pushing him into a black hole via TK or Kiai."

"Cool. Frieza tanked someone at least hundreds of times Low 2-C for over an hour straight and recovered within mere minutes. If Homer is 2-C or 2-B then this thread shouldn't even exist due to being a stomp."

Ok. So. Again. Homer has the feats of beating people who have created universes and Multiverse. And it isn't a stomp. Frieza is still faster, smart, and has more ways to attack. It's just a manner of Hacks vs Speed/Skill

"Yeah, that doesn't work. By wiki standards that light wouldn't be treated as light (pretty sure at least) and, like I said, if you can physically destroy a black hole it isn't a black hole."

Yes it does. It was a beam of light through a window he grabbed onto to try and pull himself up. It was in fact light. Which he interacted with. It can't be written off as not being treated like normal light because there's absolutely nothing to back up that argument.

"If Homer has some of energy attack or hax that destroys a black hole it's arguable but if he is PHYSICALLY overpowering a black hole it isn't a black hole."

And I brought this up before to. He can beat the pull of it. He is fast and strong enough to do so. He doesn't even need to be able to touch it. He has the needed strength and speed to escape the pull of a black hole if he ever got caught or was thrown in one.

"Again, if Homer would scale to 2-C or 2-B then this thread should be closed. I would say that them 'creating a multiverse in video games' is EXTREMELY questionable in the first place considering that's literally code, not power or hax."

Then every self aware game, movie, comic, or fictional character would be debuffed. They are self aware they are game characters, but none the less, it's creating universes. Same reason why haracters such a such as monika is Multiversal too.

"Frieza is hundreds of quadrillions times the speed of light."

I'm aware that frieza is in that degree of speed. And he would be faster. I'm simply mentioning that Homer is as well MFTL.

"Yeah, no. Frieza isn't going to let Homer touch him if he is faster and if Homer is acting like an idiot Frieza will just kill him on the spot IC. Frieza actively likes to screw with his opponents by flaunting his superiority and has never allowed a weaker opponent to touch him outside of him suppressing his power for the sake of amusement but Homer is so utterly childish that Frieza would lose his patience and interest very quickly, unlike Goku who is a legitimate threat that Frieza has severe personal hatred for."

Homer wouldn't act childish though. He would just acted more pissed. Friezas full of it nature and screwing with him would just cause homer to get angry. Which is when he would lose his more goofy side.

"The only method of Homer winning thus far is Death Touch. How does Death Touch work? Would Frieza hurting Homer physically trigger it? (Frieza IC wouldn't usually opt for physical attacks as his first move but may be frustrated into it by Homer respawning) or does Homer have to touch Frieza to trigger it?"

It triggers my being touched by his Skelton hand. Or contact with his sycthe. Also no. That isn't his only manner in winning. Being able to outlast Friezas gold form would give homer the chance to kill him in a weaker form where he definitely would be stronger then.

On top of all that. That's one scenario which isn't even real to say Frezia would think of. He doesn't even know touching homer could result in death. It's much more likely frieza would get touched before homer would get tossed in a black hole. Or Even for frieza to more so run out of Ki and eventually leave himself venerable.

Christian Higdon said:
Hmmmmmm...Yeah, I'm sticking with Homer.

And I can wait to see that Comp. Homer blog too.
I'm in the middle of making a sandbox for his composite. Cause there's A LOT Zero work on, it's probably gonna take a while, and I'm gonna make a thread on talking about it. If ya have anything that should be added to it, (powers,abilities,feats,Ect) post it on my messeage wall or thread when it's out if you don't mind and I'll add it if it be legit.

We could start a discussion about if his Composite is good enough to be considered part of VSBW. But before getting to that point you should finish the draft. I'll help you as much as I can.

"Ok. So. Again. Homer has the feats of beating people who have created universes and Multiverse. And it isn't a stomp. Frieza is still faster, smart, and has more ways to attack. It's just a manner of Hacks vs Speed/Skill"

If Homer is multiversal then Frieza isn't going to be able to hurt Homer. How would he beat somone that fought and beat a multiversal god? If Frieza can use telekinesis on Homer then...sure...maybe?

"Yes it does. It was a beam of light through a window he grabbed onto to try and pull himself up. It was in fact light. Which he interacted with. It can't be written off as not being treated like normal light because there's absolutely nothing to back up that argument."

Okay but how does this apply to a black hole? how would Homer escape a black hole if he is forced into it beyond the event horizon point? Is he immune to time dilation?

"And I brought this up before to. He can beat the pull of it. He is fast and strong enough to do so. He doesn't even need to be able to touch it. He has the needed strength and speed to escape the pull of a black hole if he ever got caught or was thrown in one."

He can ESCAPE the PULL of a Black Hole but there is nothing to indicate that he can escape a BLACK HOLE. Again, if he is physically overpowering the black hole (which is what you seem to be arguing) then it isn't valid as a black hole. Black Holes can't be physically overpowered in any way shape or form. It is literally impossible by the very laws of physics itself for a legitimate black hole to be overpowered through sheer physical power.

"Then every self aware game, movie, comic, or fictional character would be debuffed. They are self aware they are game characters, but none the less, it's creating universes. Same reason why haracters such a such as monika is Multiversal too."

Within the context of the game universe or using game feats, sure. But you are arguing that God created multiversal beings because he made humans that could code a video game, a simulation, of universes.

Does the game world actually tear into the fabric of the real world? If it does then a case could be made for God being at least 2-C but if not then it should be treated purely as a game within the context of the story which means God doesn't scale to at least 2-C because a group of humans developed a computer simulation.

"I'm aware that frieza is in that degree of speed. And he would be faster. I'm simply mentioning that Homer is as well MFTL."

MFTL doesn't really mean much. Does he have any actual speed feats? If Frieza is literally billions of times faster than Homer then Homer won't be able to do a thing to Frieza but if Homer is multiversal then Frieza won't be able to even harm him.

"Homer wouldn't act childish though. He would just acted more pissed. Friezas full of it nature and screwing with him would just cause homer to get angry. Which is when he would lose his more goofy side."

Even a bloodlusted person can act like an idiot and do childish things in the context of anger which would just make Frieza irritated and kill him. Frieza would actively, in-character, just try to kill Homer with a single death beam and if it fails he would get gradually more enraged.

"It triggers my being touched by his Skelton hand. Or contact with his sycthe. Also no. That isn't his only manner in winning. Being able to outlast Friezas gold form would give homer the chance to kill him in a weaker form where he definitely would be stronger then."

Frieza could handle using Golden for over an hour straight AT LEAST while fighting Broly who was enraged and attacking Frieza relentlessly.

Homer COULD win against 4th form Frieza (who is 3-A IIRC) but I would have to note that even base Frieza was attacked by Broly for around a minute straight. Frieza also completely recovered from Broly's attacks in just a few minutes of rest so...I don't see Frieza having ample reason to be knocked out of Golden. Hell, Frieza was in Golden while unconscious when he fought Goku.

"On top of all that. That's one scenario which isn't even real to say Frezia would think of. He doesn't even know touching homer could result in death. It's much more likely frieza would get touched before homer would get tossed in a black hole. Or Even for frieza to more so run out of Ki and eventually leave himself venerable."

Frieza IC wouldn't let Homer attack him. The most he would do is let Homer swing his scythe just for Frieza to grab it and try to shatter it and that's a pretty huge IF. You also stated Frieza should be far faster than Homer so how would Homer be able to physically hit Frieza with a scythe?

Calaca Vs said:
The discussion for this match is a highly unlikely scenario where Freeza sowewhat realizes that the only way to win is using a black hole. The same thing he did with Broly... wait.
What are you even saying here? The entire plot of Frieza grooming Broly was to train him. Frieza never had any interest in killing Broly. To add further Broly is far stronger than Frieza is so an argument for Frieza using TK to throw a vastly superior Ki into a black hole is laughable.

Kazuma kuwabara said:
This is how Homer activates his death touch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2O4_dZG2Q0

He must touch the head of a person,one stopped his hand with 2 fingers,so that shows that Homer needs to touch the head or the insta death doesn´t work
I can also see that his scythe seems to have brushed against people in the audience stands w/o killing them so it's quite clear that his scythe isn't instant kill (unlike his hand). Does his scythe have any actual feats of killing people via hax or does it just behead his victims?

I can also see that his scythe seems to have brushed against people in the audience stands w/o killing them so it's quite clear that his scythe isn't instant kill (unlike his hand). Does his scythe have any actual feats of killing people via hax or does it just behead his victims?

No it didn't. The only people close enough to the Sytche clearly slide away from it before he passes them. They didn't actually make contact with the guys

https://youtu.be/A2O4_dZG2Q0?t=205

That's an extremely small gap then. We can also see a normal human stop Homer's hand so it's quite clear that Homer has to be the one to make contact with his targets.

Does the scythe itself have any actual feats to warrant the belief that it has hax?

Buttersamuri said:
Calaca Vs said:
We could start a discussion about if his Composite is good enough to be considered part of VSBW. But before getting to that point you should finish the draft. I'll help you as much as I can.
I posted a Blog here of the sandbox https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Buttersamuri/Composite_Homer_Sandbox

Which will be updated whenever new info comes.
With the Monkey Paw he just wish to kill Freezer,I forgot that exist

And I don´t think the 2-A rating is fair,is a reference to a modern theory that says that our universe could be as small as an atom compared to "other" being,but that being can´t interact with as and we can´t interact with that being

Christian Higdon said:
Hmmmmmm...Yeah, I'm sticking with Homer.
And I can wait to see that Comp. Homer blog too.
Yeah can't wait neither you actually got me hooked! (Suprisingly since at first this was a fun and games thing but then when you guys started to bring up the Simpsons game and a composite in general I now where you guys were coming from.) But I feel just like what they did to SpongeBob (He has his more amped feats in the comics and games.) They will probably deny a composite the same way anyways.

Kazuma kuwabara said:
But I was thinking about Homer composite´s feats,he and his family defeated god who sees the Simpson universe as a videogame
Dunno if this has been said already, but Homer beat God in a dance off, not physically

GyroNutz said:
Kazuma kuwabara said:
But I was thinking about Homer composite´s feats,he and his family defeated god who sees the Simpson universe as a videogame
Dunno if this has been said already, but Homer beat God in a dance off, not physically
In the DS Version,bart was defeating his summons and was able to annoy him while he was playing with his DS

So gameplay mechanics,the family was able to force him to fulfill their wishes when god could just erase the family with mere AP,something he could not do at the end

And one last thing.

They confirm god created everything there including Matt. Who creates multiple universes connected in the game engine. Meaning he created a Universe with a multiverse in it. And likely more. Which homer also beat Matt (Universe and Multiverse stuff is surprisingly consistent)

Buttersamuri said:
And one last thing.
They confirm god created everything there including Matt. Who creates multiple universes connected in the game engine. Meaning he created a Universe with a multiverse in it. And likely more. Which homer also beat Matt (Universe and Multiverse stuff is surprisingly consistent)
I thought he only beated God I never knew he gone up against Matt himself, unless you can send me link or something I'm a bit busy right now.

That's pretty cool actually I haven't got that far, I guess this does make Homer Universal+ level after all?

Closer to Multi. Cause Matt created multiple universes connected in the Game engine. And god is the one who created all of them. Who homer beat.

Well. It's more the matter his power was strong enough he created universes. Not that they destroyed a Universe or anything. And thend was defeated by him It's confirmed by the pixel Simpsons that he is the creator of the universes in the game engine room. Which holds 5 iirc.

Umm. I'm not sure what kind of Immortality this would qualify as. But Homer once died, became a Ghost, his ghost died, and his ghost became a ghost... of a ghost... what kind of immortality would that land under?

Buttersamuri said:
Umm. I'm not sure what kind of Immortality this would qualify as. But
Homer once died, became a Ghost, his ghost died, and his ghost became a ghost... of a ghost... what kind of immortality would that land under?
I think it would still be type 7 (Undead.) anyways.

Back