• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Low 2C versions MUIS Goku

Speed equalized

Assuming that Goku mastered MUIS to the point that in MUIS his stamina is the same as SSGSS's (meaning basically no time limit so fight doesn't end immediately)

Fight takes place in the World of Void FILLED WITH SAFE BREATHABLE GASES FROM EARTH SO GOKU DOESN'T GET STOMPED IMMEDIATELY (also so he doesn't waste time defending Earth)

Energy from the 2 different verses is equalized, meaning that Goku can sense Yoko's energy to use Instant Transmossion and stuff

Please understand that I want both these characters to not have stupid restriction like being unable to breath or defending the planet, and I want these guys to be at their best (at least the best they can be in their Low 2C versions).

Goku: 3 (RapidMotorcycle19, GoodyFresh, DragonEmperor23)

Yoko: 3 ( AntorusTheBurningThrone, Gyronuts, ShadowWarrior1999)

Which version of Low 2-C Goku are we using? Because there's a key for UIS, MUI, and Post ToP SSB. All of which are very different from each other in a fight.

I'd say Goku FRA!

Also, Goku's slick movements, and his ability to become Stronger/Faster by the second may cause Yoko some trouble...

Besides, his attacks are Universe busting by the Ki blast. D:

Can't Yoko just think the dude out of existence?

Also, Smaller Size isn't in any way shape or form an argument when Goku can't even see her, he's on a time limit before he becomes 3A and gets shat on, and his power Null is limited, plus he suffocates after a while in space.

Goku hasn't even killed something bigger then the universe IIRC

Yoko's mech is bigger than the universe?

I thought it was galaxy sized or something like that

Actually i'm thinking that it's smaller than the TTGL which is 10000000 light years tall

Goku loses for several reasons:

1. Yoko has far better hax with her reality warping and metaphysic manipulation which Goku as no way of countering. That alone, would do it. But it gets worsse.

2. Goku is effectively limited to Earth as he cannot breath or survive in space. Yoko, on the other hand, can survive in space due to her mecha. Then add in the fact that Yoko's mecha is effectively bigger than entire galaxies. She can easily destroy the Earth, which will kill Goku. Even if she doesn't, her and Goku's clashes would probably blow the Earth up, which spells the end of Goku.

3. Goku is now also caught having to protect the planet and himself, in order to avoid reason #2. And that's if he can even do anything about it. But the point is, even if he somehow could, he'll have split his time between attacking, trying to defend himself and defend the Earth. Even with UI, that'll be crazy difficult, if nigh impossible.

4. Yoko arguably has AP and Dura advantage here. Goku is Low 2-C with some decent scaling but Yoko is At Least Low 2-C, likely High 1-C. Even restricting her to Low 2-C, she should be massively into that tier.

5. Goku is on a time limit, Yoko is not.

Honestly, I'm having a hard time not seeing this as a stomp. Yoko has every advantage and Goku, every disadvantage.

inb4> fight takes place in WoV

Gargoyle One said:
Size comparisons in versus matchups gentlema
Size doesn't matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NjKtRWBDCo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsRPcCjOt2I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62LGJ7XzaUY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTrgxKCgh6w

All are huge, but that doesn't change shit. Neither should a being the size of a Galaxy change shit. If anything, it gives Goku an advantage of being small. You really can't defeat an opponent you can't see (Since they're so small, that is)...

TheC2 said:
1. Yoko has far better hax with her reality warping and metaphysic manipulation which Goku as no way of countering. That alone, would do it. But it gets worsse.

2. Goku is effectively limited to Earth as he cannot breath or survive in space. Yoko, on the other hand, can survive in space due to her mecha. Then add in the fact that Yoko's mecha is effectively bigger than entire galaxies. She can easily destroy the Earth, which will kill Goku. Even if she doesn't, her and Goku's clashes would probably blow the Earth up, which spells the end of Goku.

3. Goku is now also caught having to protect the planet and himself, in order to avoid reason #2. And that's if he can even do anything about it. But the point is, even if he somehow could, he'll have split his time between attacking, trying to defend himself and defend the Earth. Even with UI, that'll be crazy difficult, if nigh impossible.

4. Yoko arguably has AP and Dura advantage here. Goku is Low 2-C with some decent scaling but Yoko is At Least Low 2-C, likely High 1-C. Even restricting her to Low 2-C, she should be massively into that tier.

Honestly, I'm having a hard time not seeing this as a stomp. Yoko has every advantage and Goku, every disadvantage.
I gotta quote this because it'll be easier for me to reply to it faster.

1. I agree with this. Goku can't counter that. However, if the Speed was unequalized, then maybe he could blitz Yoko before she does anything. And this includes U.I.

2. DBZ has shown Saiyans survivng in Space (Mostly in Filler). However, in Super/Canon Z, the Saiyans can survive in Space. However, due to other natural occurances and such, they're very limited.

3. Yoko won't destroy the Earth. If anything, the fight itself will go from Earth to Space. Besides, ya blow up the Earth? Pfft, please. Whis' 3 Minute Rewind should do the Trick.

4. Yoko is baseline Low 2-C here. Goku's ABOVE baseline Low 2-C.

5. Goku ISN'T on a time limit. Nothing here states that Goku's on a time limit in U.I. He just can't maintain the state for long.

Since the Speed's equalized here, then i'll have to go Yoko. Had this fight not have equalized speed, then U.I Goku blitzes.

Speed's a BIG thing in DB.

1. Yoko is Quadrillion's of times faster then Goku, even immesurably so.

2. They can hold their breath in space, they can't survive.

3. Goku can't see Yoko either.

5. "He just can't maintain the form for too long"

That's a time limit.

Yoko nor Goku can't see eachother, and Goku's on a time limit.

1. How is she faster than Goku? I'd like proof of this first.

2. Except in DB, Goku surviving in space has been showb before. Well, on the outer portions of the Earth's atmosphere, that is. I'd be lying to suggest otherwise.

3. How? Can she cloak or something?

4 (You skipped 5). Time limits and not maintaining something are 2 different things. Not maintaining something just means you can't stay in said state for long (Mostly because you can't control it for long. Not because of a time limit). A Time Limit occurs when you can only be in a state for a limited amount of time, even if you have fully control over the state.

Last time I checked, Whis has U.I ALL THE TIME! His body moves ALL based on Instinct. And that's not time limited. He just can control/maintain the mental state.

It's NOT a time limit. Not maintaining something MIGHT give you a short time in the State, but that doesn't mean it's a time limit. Just means you have to train a little more in order to maintain the state.

ok, i never actually realized that Yolko is the SIZE OF A FREAKING GALAXY, so I'm going to change the rules so Goku doesn't die from anything not Yolko-related

Which Yoko is Low 2C, and what is the extent of her reality warpin and and hax, and what is her proficiency with it?

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
So...Goku can survive in Space?

-__- I'd still say Yoko due to Haxes. I'll only vote Goku is the Speed's unequalized. I don't think Yoko can outblitz him.
.....But she's immesurable

How effective is her reality warping?

TheC2 said:

1. Hmmmm..... ok.....

2. Read the rules

3. Read the rules

4. ok.....

5. Read the rules

Also, what is the extent of Yoko's Reality Warping and Metaphysics Manipulation, and do any of you guys have feats supporting this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back