• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TegamiBachi25

He/Him
Cell vs Goku was a shit stomp mess, so **** it. Im pitting Goku against someone who can reliably absorb energy

Lets say hell opens up before trunks arrival from the future, android 17 is taken and forcibly converted like in GT, killing krillin and supposedly 18.

Vegeta and the rest of the Z fighters mobilize to take care of hell’s opponents while super 17 desires a fight with Goku

Universe 6-Future trunks DBS manga Goku used. Goku is in perfected blue

Base super 17 used

Super 17 has prior knowledge of god forms and hakai.

Fight takes place on earth, and about twenty meters apart

Battle theme (for fun):

Speed equalized, and both are in character

Well, Goku. Ready to taste the power of the ultimate android?: 0

Goku wins and fixes everything with the dragon balls: 2

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I would only say that the problem is that Speed is equalized to base Goku

Goku transforms

He then speed blitzes so hard is not even a fight

I have no idea where we place the DB characters as AP these days, so someone will have to clear that up for me.
Putting aside the transformations ******* up the match completely for both speed and ap, I'll try to make a quick rundown of what's left.

I like to think that this Goku is bound to be a complete PIS moron, and won't be feeding Super 17 with constant energy once discovered the trick, which should occur, like, immediately.
And that's the problem, S17 doesn't bring anything new to the table once you take away him getting fatter and fatter with energy. He doesn't have any other special or new ability or fighting style, or at least comparing to what Goku has faced before.
He has superior LS due to the different scaling, and while surely useful, given how massive it is, it might not make the difference once Goku realizes that too.

Being aware of god forms and hakai also doesn't help too much anyway, S17 still can't sense Goku and might even get too nervous at the prospect of a hakai that is likely to even never come out anyway given Goku's oath to not use it again.

I believe that if Goku doesn't end up overfeeding him like his furry counterpart, he'd find a way to claim the victory in a way or another at the end.

Goku should start in his God Form, this provides "only" 10x gap for his Blue form, which very quickly decreases in power with time due to stamina.

Goku's AP should be:

SSG Goku = One Shot Range > SSJ3 Goku >>> SSJ2 Goku = 20x > SSJ Goku = 50x > Base Goku (U6 Arc) ~ SSG Goku (BoG Arc) = 2-C

So several hundreds of times stronger than his original 2-C feat

this Goku does have mafuba but I have no clue how that even works for standard equipment because his profile only has Zeno button and mafuba needs a sealing urn and tag. Neither of which Goku is going to have, which doesn’t make sense to me. If Goku can use mafuba but it requires an urn, then shouldn’t that fall under standard/optional equipment?

Okay. Goku starts in God form but super 17 still has knowledge of them, even if it doesn’t amount to much. Speed still equalized.

this Goku does have mafuba but I have no clue how that even works for standard equipment because his profile only has Zeno button and mafuba needs a sealing urn and tag. Neither of which Goku is going to have, which doesn’t make sense to me. If Goku can use mafuba but it requires an urn, then shouldn’t that fall under standard/optional equipment?

Okay. Goku starts in God form but super 17 still has knowledge of them, even if it doesn’t amount to much. Speed still equalized.
How many times above 2-C is Super 17?

How many times above 2-C is Super 17?
There was a GT thread link I found that literally had it but I lost it now. Waiting for more supporters on either side.

Goku could also cut up Super 17 with destructo disc or god bind him to do something but idk. The former 17 could just see and absorb that with his barrier(?)

Last edited:
using confirmed multipliers (SSJ is 50x, SSJ2/3 is >20x SSJ, SSG is >1,000x SSJ3, and SSB is 50x SSG) There's no 10x SSJ4 confirmation yet and the Oozaru multiplier might also be restricted to being non inear (ie only 10x for Power levels)
Macrocosm = 1x

Goku​

In SSG he threatened to destroy the macrocosm, later scales above that in base - 1x
SSJ1 Goku - 50x
SSJ2/3 Goku, SSJ Trunks can match SSJ3 Goku and Goku Black in base can beat him - 1,000x
SSJ Goku Black, SSJ Vegeta after training can match him, Goku is comparable to him - 1,000x
SSJ2/3 Goku - 20,000x
SSG Goku - 20,000,000x
Perfected SSB Goku - 1,000,000,000x

Super 17​

Super Buu scales above the macrocosm - 1x
Gohan is the stronger half - 0.5x
Buu Saga Base Goku is comparable to him - 0.5x
Buu Saga SSJ Goku - 25x
Buu Saga SSJ2/3 Goku - 500x
Buu is stronger, Rildo is stronger, Baby is implied to be stronger, Base Goten is superior to Baby - 500x
SSJ Goten, Base Gohan is stronger than him - 25,000x
SSJ Gohan, Baby Saga Base Goku is above him - 1,250,000x
Baby Saga SSJ Goku - 62,500,000x
Baby Saga SSJ2/3 Goku, Baby Vegeta is above him, Majuub can fight a stronger Baby Vegeta, Super 17 is above them - 1,250,000,000x

So Super 17 is only 1.25x stronger than Goku

Last edited:
Would saying he can absorb divine ki be a no limits fallacy?
Okay. So this fight is actually doable then. Goku would be aware of his shit stamina in perfected blue though. Would Goku be more inclined to use hakai to erase him with the AP gap? Mafuba is also possible along with destructo disc but again former requires sealing urn.

Idk if he can absorb god ki either. Still need supporters on either sides

Last edited:
Okay. So this fight is actually doable then. Goku would be aware of his shit stamina in perfected blue though. Would Goku be more inclined to use hakai to erase him with the AP gap?
He did it near the end of his fight with Zamasu and he knew he was loosing energy, against someone like Super 17 he would use it more early on

He did it near the end of his fight with Zamasu and he knew he was loosing energy, against someone like Super 17 he would use it more early on
So high diff win/vote for DBS manga goku, as super 17 would pummel him down like zamasu before he decides to erase 17?

using confirmed multipliers (SSJ is 50x, SSJ2/3 is >20x SSJ, SSG is >1,000x SSJ3, and SSB is 50x SSG) There's no 10x SSJ4 confirmation yet and the Oozaru multiplier might also be restricted to being non inear (ie only 10x for Power levels)
Macrocosm = 1x

Goku​

In SSG he threatened to destroy the macrocosm, later scales above that in base - 1x
SSJ1 Goku - 50x
SSJ2/3 Goku, SSJ Trunks can match SSJ3 Goku and Goku Black in base can beat him - 1,000x
SSJ Goku Black, SSJ Vegeta after training can match him, Goku is comparable to him - 1,000x
SSJ2/3 Goku - 20,000x
SSG Goku - 20,000,000x
Perfected SSB Goku - 1,000,000,000x

Sorry to burst your bubble but this scaling is incorrect.

• SSG Goku threatened to destroy the macrocosm: 1x
  • Base Goku (U6 Arc) is as strong as SSG Goku: 1x
    • He can go SSJ: 50x
    • He can go SSJ2: 1,000x
    • He can go SSJ3: >1,000x
    • He can go SSG: >1,000,000x
    • He can go SSB: >10,000,000x
  • Trunks as a Super Saiyan 2 is about as strong as Super Saiyan 3 Goku: >1,000x
  • Pre-Zenkai Black, in Base, can stomp Trunks as a SSJ2: >1,000x
    • Black could go SSJ2: >1,000,000x
  • SSJ2 Vegeta can keep up with SSJ2 Black: >1,000,000x
    • Vegeta can go God: >1,000,000,000x
    • Vegeta can go Blue: >10,000,000,000x
  • Post-Zenkai Black can stomp Blue Vegeta as a SSJ2: >10,000,000,000x
    • Post-Zenkai Black can go Rosé: >100,000,000,000,000x
  • After training in the HTC, Blue Vegeta can keep up with Rosé Black: >100,000,000,000,000x
  • Later, Perfected SSB keep up with Fused Zamas:>100,000,000,000,000x
    • His SSG form would be: >10,000,000,000,000x
Future Trunks Arc Goku is several times stronger than Super 17.

Anyway, this is a stomp and there isn't a point in time where it wouldn't be a stomp.
(Super 17 stomps U6 Arc Goku, Future Trunks Arc Goku stomps Super 17)

Back