• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach The Almighty vs Son Goku (Xeno)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afaik he can't even interact with abstract beings, so at worst it'll be incon.

Not to mention the 29353891 other immortalities, layered intangibility, layered soul manipulation, NEP etc etc.
Yhwach doesn't have abstract existence?

Yhwach will most likely get AE1 for himself as well though, as his being is made up of information.

Can goku even interact with NEP?
If so, where's the proof?
i don't see anything on his profile except for "non physical interaction"

I don't see anything against HGR either actually

comes from your topic and a few more that was closed, Goku Xeno can interact with bird from Dragon Ball heros that has abstract existence type 1
It's not coming from mine btw, another thread with way more reasoning was made.

Goku himself can't interact with NEP, but his summons with Time Power have NEP Type 1 Erasure, or himself if he charges up his Keysword with said Time Power from Chronoa, True Form Tokitoki etc.

Anyways I'm pretty sure Yhwach stomps on this site

Goku himself can't interact with NEP, but his summons with Time Power have NEP Type 1 Erasure, or himself if he charges up his Keysword with said Time Power from Chronoa, True Form Tokitoki etc.

Anyways I'm pretty sure Yhwach stomps on this site
but what about that story about affecting time, would that give interaction or just manipulation of time?

It’s moment like these that tempt me to throw Gagbot at the problem and be done with it
DBH is still currently under revisions so can this wait until then?
No one can debate this right now when we have to be focusing our time and energy somewhere else

I mean, i can keep it open but if both characters are still going through revisions, then i don't see the point.

Nonetheless, if people want to close it, then close it.
If not then keep it open.

I'd whoop Goku's bitch ass.
Your attacks somehow made a chain reaction that in some bs way emotionally damaged Krillin which caused Goku who is now filled with rage unlock a new transformation out of his ass making him Tier 0, where now he can passively do things to you in a way you never knew was possible cause plot.

Anyway Goku solos cause even Goku can't beat Goku

This Matchup has clearly become some kind of a Meme 😂😂😂😂😂

I can come up with reasons either party could beat each other but I won’t debate this at the moment cause DBH is under revision
Thou I was suppose to debate dread about this LOLOL. Should likely get around to doing that at some point

This Matchup has clearly become some kind of a Meme 😂😂😂😂😂

I can come up with reasons either party could beat each other but I won’t debate this at the moment cause DBH is under revision
Thou I was suppose to debate dread about this LOLOL. Should likely get around to doing that at some point
Oh, could you tag me when to do it?

Yhwach stomps, Yhwach has EE, Fate manip, Conceptual manip, causality manip, damage transferal, precog and if for some reason you think absolutely any form of Goku bypasses any of these he can literally just make a perfect copy of Goku and have him fight himself honestly this isn't a fair fight by any account. Goku loses to majority if not all people who have a kit even remotely similar to Yhwach's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back