• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach The Almighty vs Son Goku (Xeno)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yhwach has EE
Goku resists 4-D EE so nope
Fate manip
Goku can summon beings with 4-D Fate Hax and Resistance so good luck
Conceptual manip
Where on his profile is this located and how exactly is this useful?
causality manip
Once again.... where on his profile is this located on how is it useful?
damage transferal
Assuming this comes from the Miracle..... Goku breaks that shit with one attack due to AP difference (IIRC, the sword doesn't reflect damage once broken as seen with Kenpachi, maybe wrong thou)
Yeah that works, but Goku can summon Acausal 4 beings so hard counter to Precog.
and if for some reason you think absolutely any form of Goku bypasses any of these he can literally just make a perfect copy of Goku and have him fight himself honestly this isn't a fair fight by any account.
If this is through the power of Yourself......... Goku just beats Yhwach the same way Kenpachi beat Royd, becoming stronger than the imitation that Yhwach created. And Goku has insane Accel Development so yeah..... goku can easily overpower Yhwach

Goku loses to majority if not all people who have a kit even remotely similar to Yhwach's
Goku also has Keysword with insane levels of 4-D Powernull. Most of Yhwach's Hax are 3-D so the Keysword easily 360 no scopes most of them on arrival. Any Hax the Keysword somehow cant deal with can be dealt with by Summons. Not to mention with Keysword goku can Powernull and/or Seal Yhwach. The only thing that would stop that iis Precog and Fate Hax, both of which can be countered by Summons

Last edited:
If this is through the power of Yourself......... Goku just beats Yhwach the same way Kenpachi beat Royd, becoming stronger than the imitation that Yhwach created. And Goku has insane Accel Development so yeah..... goku can easily overpower Yhwach
Btw
Its NLF to assume Yhwach could Copy 4-D AP and Hax when he has not shown such capacities
We had a Garou copying AP thread to prove this lol. You need feats. If Yourself nor Yhwach has shown no capabilities to copy 4-D AP and 4-D Hax then he aint doing it

Goku resists 4-D EE so nope

Goku can summon beings with 4-D to 5-D Fate Hax and Resistance so good luck

Where on his profile is this located and how exactly is this useful?

Once again.... where on his profile is this located on how is it useful? (Also Goku can summon beings with 5-D causality manipulation and resistance)

Assuming this comes from the Miracle..... Goku breaks that shit with one attack due to AP difference (IIRC, the sword doesn't reflect damage once broken as seen with Kenpachi, maybe wrong thou)

Yeah that works, but Goku can summon Acausal 4 beings so hard counter to Precog.

Goku also has Keysword with insane levels of 4-D Powernull. Most of Yhwach's Hax are 3-D so the Keysword easily 360 no scopes most of them on arrival. Any Hax the Keysword somehow cant deal with can be dealt with by Summons. Not to mention with Keysword goku can Powernull and/or Seal Yhwach. The only thing that would stop that iis Precog and Fate Hax, both of which can be countered by Summons
The only thing I'm getting from this is that you haven't read Bleach and you haven't even checked Yhwach's profile. I will 100% need proof of Goku resisting EE as well as everything else as I am pretty damn sure he doesn't and even if he did Goku has absolutely no way of permanently killing Yhwach and Yhwach can always kill him via deconstruction with Sankt Zwinger Goku has no form of relevant regen nor does he have infinite stamina he cannot win.

The only thing I'm getting from this is that you haven't read Bleach and you haven't even checked Yhwach's profile. I will 100% need proof of Goku resisting EE as well as everything else as I am pretty damn sure he doesn't and even if he did Goku has absolutely no way of permanently killing Yhwach and Yhwach can always kill him via deconstruction with Sankt Zwinger Goku has no form of relevant regen nor does he have infinite stamina he cannot win.
#1 Check Goku's profile
#2 He doesnt need to kill him. Just seal him away with Keysword or have one of his summons seal him and GG

Also, Im surprised if Yhwach could do anything at all with DD affecting him

#1 Check Goku's profile
#2 He doesnt need to kill him. Just seal him away with Keysword or have one of his summons seal him and GG

Also, Im surprised if Yhwach could do anything at all with DD affecting him
I did check Goku's profile and no Goku cannot seal Ywhach with the keysword because it's in it's dormant state

Yes
Not the ones on Yhwachs level thats for sure

DD, IT and Keysword would be hard counters to absorption anyways
Plus summons make it worse as many of them have Time Hax on steroids which Yhwach has no answer for
Yhwach can copy all of Goku's summons including Goku himself

So Yhwach can copy 4-D AP and 4-D Hax?
Has he in any capacity shown that capability?
Just name one time he did so and ill concede that he can
There is no time he's ever been shown doing that but there's also no proof of him being incapable of doing so. Not to mention he can literally see into the future and stop Goku from using the keysword since it takes time to charge

Because its less OP?
Thats the reason it would not work?
Ichibei's power null had no affect on him and that thing targets literal concepts I refuse to believe the dormant state of the keysword can do much more especially to a Yhwach that's literally amped and far far stronger than the one who negged Ichibei's power null

There is no time he's ever been shown doing that but there's also no proof of him being incapable of doing so.
PLEASE SIRRRR DO NOT GO DOWN THIS ROUTE. WE DONT DO THAT HERE
Not to mention he can literally see into the future and stop Goku from using the keysword since it takes time to charge
Goku doesnt need to resort to Awakened State. The dormant state works just fine. Multiple Summons resist Fate hax lol so again how is fate hax helping him?

Ichibei's power null had no affect on him and that thing targets literal concepts I refuse to believe the dormant state of the keysword can do much more especially to a Yhwach that's literally amped and far far stronger than the one who negged Ichibei's power null
Your comparing a 3-D conceptual powernull to a 4-D conceptual power null sirrrr
Their is qualitative and infinitely higher difference in scale and scope
The difference bewteen 3-D and 4-D is one that infinite cant bridge
Conceptual 3-D does not in any way put you on the level of a 4-D powernull

Last edited:
PLEASE SIRRRR DO NOT GO DOWN THIS ROUTE. WE DONT DO THAT HERE

Goku doesnt need to resort to Awakened State. The dormant state works just fine. Multiple Summons resist Fate hax lol so again how is fate hax helping him?
Goku can't use the awakened state of the keysword according to his wiki page at least, and you're now dodging the question. I will concede to say he can't make a copy of the summons to make both our lives easier there's also nothing I see that can allow Goku's summons to resist fate manip and even if they could you have yet to even comprehend what conceptual manip would do in a fight so please start there for now

Goku can't use the awakened state of the keysword according to his wiki page at least
He cant by himself. He needs Time Power users (which he can summon) to fuel the Keysword to do so.
also nothing I see that can allow Goku's summons to resist fate manip
#1. Goku can summon beings with Acausal 4. Acausal 4 by its very nature resists Fate Hax

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

#2: Goku can summon Time Power users. Time Powers users Resists Fate Manipulation. Type in Time Power in your search bar and go to the resistance section. You'll see what I mean.
you have yet to even comprehend what conceptual manip would do in a fight so please start there for now
Alright so basically....
You wanna argue a 3-D conceptual power null is equal or GREATER than 4-D, 5-D, 11-D, 13-D powernull just because its conceptual????
Do you understand the gap in potency between 3-D and any higher dimensional potency?

Your comparing a 3-D conceptual powernull to a 4-D conceptual power null sirrrr
Their is qualitative and infinitely higher difference in scale and scope
The difference bewteen 3-D and 4-D is one that infinite can bridge
Conceptual 3-D does not in any way put you on the level of a 4-D powernull
What conceptual power null? the keysword doesn't have conceptual power null according to the wiki

What conceptual power null? the keysword doesn't have conceptual power null according to the wiki
The Keysword does not
Yhwach can RESIST 3-D conceptual power null which is why your arguing (refusing to believe) that the Keysword which has a 4-D powernull cant affect him.... Just because it aint conceptual

He cant by himself. He needs Time Power users (which he can summon) to fuel the Keysword to do so.

#1. Goku can summon beings with Acausal 4. Acausal 4 by its very nature resists Fate Hax

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

#2: Goku can summon Time Power users. Time Powers users Resists Fate Manipulation. Type in Time Power in your search bar and go to the resistance section. You'll see what I mean.

Alright so basically....
You wanna argue a 3-D conceptual power null is equal or GREATER than 4-D, 5-D, 11-D, 13-D powernull just because its conceptual????
Do you understand the gap in potency between 3-D and any higher dimensional potency?
No. I'm only referring to the dormant keysword

Correct. similarly to what @LordGinSama said I had thought a concept was unbound by dimensionality unless stated otherwise
He was stating that as an opinion not an OBJECTIVE FACT
The idea of Concept Manipulation being UNBOUND by dimensions would mean any conceptual version of a 3-D hax would be infinitely greater than 4-D to any higher number D version of that Hax.

We LITERALLY do not allow this. Thats NLF at its PEAK. If Yhwach has only been shown resisting a Conceptual 3-D powernull then on WHAT BASIS do you assume he can do the same with a 11-D Powernull? 11-D is so infinitely superior to 3-D it isnt funny but your gonna give 3-D conceptual versions of a hax reign over an 11-D version of a hax just cause one is conceptual?

Find me ONE staff member on the wiki that agrees with this notion

No. I'm only referring to the dormant keysword
Dormant Keysword still has 4-D powernull
4-D is infinitely greater than 3-D
Attaching the word CONCEPT to a 3-D Hax doesnt make it a percent better than a 4-D hax cause a 4-D hax operates at an infinitely higher level

He was stating that as an opinion not an OBJECTIVE FACT
The idea of Concept Manipulation being UNBOUND by dimensions would mean any conceptual version of a 3-D hax would be infinitely greater than 4-D to any higher number D version of that Hax.

We LITERALLY do not allow this. Thats NLF at its PEAK. If Yhwach has only been shown resisting a Conceptual 3-D powernull then on WHAT BASIS do you assume he can do the same with a 11-D Powernull? 11-D is so infinitely superior to 3-D it isnt funny but your gonna give 3-D conceptual versions of a hax reign over an 11-D version of a hax just cause one is conceptual?

Find me ONE staff member on the wiki that agrees with this notion
Who said I was stating it as an objective fact? I'm merely stating what I thought please learn to read my dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back