• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know how this will turn out, but let's see. I could give Goku prior knowledge of Hal's powers if it's too unfair later on

Pre-Crisis Hal Jordan vs Resurrection "F" Saga Goku

Starting distance is 20 meters

Speed is equalized

Battle takes place on an indestructible planet

Both are 2-C (3 Universes)

Who wins?

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan):

Son Goku (DBS Manga):

Inconclusive:

So goku has an ap advantage what are the wincons for both looking at his profile he has transmutation does he uses it often

I think this is just a stomp hal will power null all of goku's attack and then he will use transmutation or time travel and kill his past version if battle is extended for to long

Wait I think goku's wincon is more likely to happen since hal doesn't lead with transmutation all it would take for goku to land a single punch on hal stunning him because of sheer ap difference and then goku using ki blast to finish him of would this be out of character for goku?

goku holds back in character tho
hes gonna allow hal to attack first and thats enough time for hal to analyze him

goku holds back in character tho
hes gonna allow hal to attack first
I dont think he will allow his opponent to attack first most of the times he would hold back but I dont think he would let hal attack first for eg goku vs zamasu even though zamasu was weaker he didn't let zamasu attack first

Also since goku is looking to win here he will atleast apply that much force to stun hal Jordan and than use ki blast to finish it of

Back