• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach, Destroyer of Worlds (Bleach God Tier Revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For SS, it is said to be parallel, but since it is not known whether it is only materially, as a single time point, or within the entire universal continuum of Living World, it cannot be more than a straight 3-A.
By default it would also be low2C.....
even in 3A realms have timestreams..so they too move from past to present to future.

Only difference between 3A and low2C is ....well 3A realms share a singular timestream with other 3A realms in a quilted macrocosm.
While low2C realms have a separation of space and time from each other.

You cannot have separated realms which have a low2C realm and remaining being 3A if they are spatio-temporally separated.

I guess a relatable example would be why we don't give characters like Vegeta a Low 2-C rating for destroying the RoSaT which is a separate spacetime continuum, despite him working with a limited amount of 4D in this case, which is a degree of infinity above 3D. These feats are treated as unquantifiable.

Just because something is infinite, doesn't mean destroying a portion is it would be infinite. Like KingTempest said, you can still run 5 meters on an infinite race track. Without any proper measure, it would be considered unquantifiable at best.

Although, I think that is a secondary point at best. I think Damage's previous explanation is all that needs to be considered for this case.
thanks, so just for more clarification if possible, if there is an infinite amount of energy, you can take 5 joules from it? or if Beerus attacked a 3A character and that character nulled the attack, will the character be upgraded directly to low 2C because the energy that Beerus released cant be less than low 2C? or it can be less for example 5 joules or whatever any finite number.
Edit : btw isnt the RoSaT only earth sized dimension?

Strange considering this was the argument used to say that SK can’t be Low 2-C when Shinigami were destroying the eyes that fell to Seireitei. Stop with the double standards please.
I don't care about the given topic, but to address this, this is not the same thing as what Damage said.

Damage said destroying a small bit of an infinite realm doesn't get you to the tier, which he's correct on. Thats literally like saying destroying a planet in an infinite universe gets you to High 3-A because the planet makes up a portion of that universe's infinite space. This isn't the same thing as taking on power divided up from Low 2-C.

For living World, infinite time points have been mentioned (ideal for universal continuity) and known to be of universal size because living world is a reference to our universe, which makes it low 2-c.

For SS, it is said to be parallel, but since it is not known whether it is only materially, as a single time point, or within the entire universal continuum of Living World, it cannot be more than a straight 3-A.

Garganta includes these, there's infinite and spacetime, yeah that's low 2-c (Also Garganta doesn't need to be infinite size anyway, Universal continuity is sufficient for low 2-c.)

All I see here is uni + to low multi
So Reio has tier 2 power? Because that means that every piece that gets taken off of him, wouldn’t diminish said tier 2 power which matches up with Gerard, Gremmy, Pernida, Mimi, none of the Fullbringers, Matsumoto etc not being tier 2. So what else is left besides the corpse that sustains the tier 2 cosmology? Nothing, that’s what. So the corpse has the tier 2 power by process of elimination and TS (who scales to nothing else) kills, Yhwach absorbs and even says he gains its power, people say Yhwach had the power of the Soul King, he was gonna undo the creation feat etc etc etc.

They have to be tier 2.

I don't care about the given topic, but to address this, this is not the same thing as what Damage said.

Damage said destroying a small bit of an infinite realm doesn't get you to the tier, which he's correct on. Thats literally like saying destroying a planet in an infinite universe gets you to High 3-A because the planet makes up a portion of that universe's infinite space. This isn't the same thing as taking on power divided up from Low 2-C.
Yes it is. You were the one who argued that any energy from the Soul King had to scale to his tier 2 and the staff straight up agreed with it. Yet now here we have staff (one of whom definitely agreed with your stance before) saying that it’s not the case.

Yes it is. You were the one who argued that any energy from the Soul King had to scale to his tier 2 and the staff straight up agreed with it. Yet now here we have staff (one of whom definitely agreed with your stance before) saying that it’s not the case.
Because it's not the same thing? Destroying part of an infinite structure is not the same thing as taking on power divided from someone who is in the tier. In other words, dividing up energy from the tier can still be said tier, but destroying part of the structure doesn't get you to that tier.

Well linear division of infinite is still infinite..but you can subtract finite out of infinite.

But we said that it doesn’t have to a be a division and just finite pieces of SK’s power but you said that isn’t possible. This is the same exact shit Damage is arguing but in reverse. Which is it? Can infinity have finite amounts taken away or does it have to be a division?

I guess a relatable example would be why we don't give characters like Vegeta a Low 2-C rating for destroying the RoSaT which is a separate spacetime continuum, despite him working with a limited amount of 4D in this case, which is a degree of infinity above 3D. These feats are treated as unquantifiable.
Actually, if it proves to have its own temporal dimension separate from the universe then the size of the 3-dimensional aspect wouldn't stop it from being Low 2-C, since it's still destroying an uncountably infinite amount of whatever matter exists in said space-time. Of course, Vegeta has a mountain of anti-feats but the feat itself should be Low 2-C.
Just because something is infinite, doesn't mean destroying a portion of it would be infinite. Like KingTempest said, you can still run 5 meters on an infinite race track. Without any proper measure, it would be considered unquantifiable at best.
Totally agree.

But we said that it doesn’t have to a be a division and just finite pieces of SK’s power but you said that isn’t possible. This is the same exact shit Damage is arguing but in reverse. Which is it? Can infinity have finite amounts taken away or does it have to be a division?
Except it's not the exact same shit, because Damage for one is speaking about dividing space up. This is about dividing levels of energy.

will the character be upgraded directly to low 2C because the energy that Beerus released cant be less than low 2C
I mean, we don't scale Bulma to Beerus for surviving a slap. Beerus's full power is Low 2-C but he can obviously hold back as much as he wants in his attacks.
However, if say, you had to divide Beerus into parts, then each part would still be Low 2-C. It's basically saying that infinity divided by something is still infinity, technically. Although, not all fiction is always consistent with such standards so sometimes we have to be flexible.

I guess this thread is getting a bit derailed though.

Isn't that the point of this entire thread??
To determine which one is used where??

I mean, we don't scale Bulma to Beerus for surviving a slap. Beerus's full power is Low 2-C but he can obviously hold back as much as he wants in his attacks.
However, if say, you had to divide Beerus into parts, then each part would still be Low 2-C. It's basically saying that infinity divided by something is still infinity, technically. Although, not all fiction is always consistent with such standards so sometimes we have to be flexible.
Perhaps it would be better to get a general thread to get some kind of official consensus on this then? Because admittedly, this is confusing to differentiate, and if we are supposed to be doing this, some kind of official note would be good to have.

Of course, Vegeta has a mountain of anti-feats but the feat itself should be Low 2-C.
That's objectively incorrect. Our tiering system makes it clear that unless the structure is universe sized (that's literally the baseline condition), destroying a spacetime continuum like that is unquantifiable. There are a plethora of comic feats that are treated the same way. Vegeta's feat is not discarded because of anti-feats. His feat simply isn't Low 2-C.

That's objectively incorrect. Out tiering system makes it clear that unless the structure is universe sized, destroying a spacetime continuum like that is unquantifiable. There are a plethora of comic feats that are treated the same way.
Only because of consistency reasons we arbitrarily take 93 Billion Yrs of width as benchmark....mathematically as Planck said that would still be low2C....

I'm just stating how the system currently works. Anyway, I guess Vegeta's feat is a derail and let's give Cyber the time he asked for.

Because it's not the same thing? Destroying part of an infinite structure is not the same thing as taking on power divided from someone who is in the tier. In other words, dividing up energy from the tier can still be said tier, but destroying part of the structure doesn't get you to that tier.
but u need to divide it so you can destroy that part right? like here is an infinite space, I want to destroy 10 meters only, I would need to divide it in my mind or whatever, or maybe Im mistaken, correct me.

I guess this thread is getting a bit derailed though.
So fiction characters can divide the infinite energy and use a finite amount of it?
look Im not trying to click bait or something and Im not trying to link this with the previous downgrades thread, I really dont understand that, yes its smh a derailment, do we have a page on the wiki that explains? if yes please give me the link.

Fiction rarely takes the difference between Tier 2 and lower tiers as it should be so backscaling should be done very carefully.

but u need to divide it so you can destroy that part right? like here is an infinite space, I want to destroy 10 meters only, I would need to divide it in my mind or whatever, or maybe Im mistaken, correct me.

So fiction characters can divide the infinite energy and use a finite amount of it?
look Im not trying to click bait or something and Im not trying to link this with the previous downgrades thread, I really dont understand that, yes its smh a derailment, do we have a page on the wiki that explains? if yes please give me the link.
I recommend you
A. Take it to someone's message wall
B. Make a Questions and Answers thread for it just so we don't derail this thread.

By default it would also be low2C.....
even in 3A realms have timestreams..so they too move from past to present to future.

Only difference between 3A and low2C is ....well 3A realms share a singular timestream with other 3A realms in a quilted macrocosm.
While low2C realms have a separation of space and time from each other.

You cannot have separated realms which have a low2C realm and remaining being 3A if they are spatio-temporally separated.
Is there any evidence that the SS complied with them?
So Reio has tier 2 power? Because that means that every piece that gets taken off of him, wouldn’t diminish said tier 2 power which matches up with Gerard, Gremmy, Pernida, Mimi, none of the Fullbringers, Matsumoto etc not being tier 2. So what else is left besides the corpse that sustains the tier 2 cosmology? Nothing, that’s what. So the corpse has the tier 2 power by process of elimination and TS (who scales to nothing else) kills, Yhwach absorbs and even says he gains its power, people say Yhwach had the power of the Soul King, he was gonna undo the creation feat etc etc etc.

They have to be tier 2.
There should be no organ difference only between Prime Reio and his corpse, we cannot make any comments about the decrease or increase in spirit power after or before the organs are removed because we do not know. What I mean is that the creator of these is Prime reio, and I do not equate it with his weakened (only corpse) state, frankly, this wiki unknown only gave him the Tier of his dead body, if I do not remember wrong because of some rules. (stabilization vs. get details from Kukui) So I don't scale the TS. Yes, there are even some very strange panels about Yhwach's power. (reio was in prime, and not the official translation, I just throw this for a example) but I am not denying that Yhwach's his final version (at least its strongest version) is not low 2-c or higher, and I am scaling True Bankai Ichigo.

You are missing the issue. In the downgrade thread, it was argued that the Soul King energy that was destroyed by the Shinigami was just a finite amount of SK’s energy. You were the one who said that it can’t be the case and said that any division of infinity is still infinity even though nothing said the eyeballs were a division of his energy, something that was directly argued against and you still insisted that any portion of infinite energy is infinite. The staff agreed to this back then so why the double standards? You can’t have your cake and eat it.

You can get some of the infinite energy and it is not infinite, but a% of the infinite energy is infinite again. This is the difference. If I get 1 handful of sand from a place with endless sand, I will get a handful of sand. If I take sand% 000000001 of a place that contains infinite sand, I will get infinite sand

Technically you don't need singular evidences for each and every realm to be low2C in a macroverse....it automaticlly is.....we use same logic for U1 to U12 to be low2C in DBS.

If realms A, B, C are spatio-temporally seperated , and only one is mentioned to be low2C....rest are automatically low2C....

There should be no organ difference only between Prime Reio and his corpse, we cannot make any comments about the decrease or increase in spirit power after or before the organs are removed because we do not know. What I mean is that the creator of these is Prime reio, and I do not equate it with his weakened (only corpse) state, frankly, this wiki unknown only gave him the Tier of his dead body, if I do not remember wrong because of some rules. (stabilization vs. get details from Kukui) So I don't scale the TS. Yes, there are even some very strange panels about Yhwach's power. (reio was in prime, and not the official translation, I just throw this for a example) but I am not denying that Yhwach's his final version (at least its strongest version) is not low 2-c or higher, and I am scaling True Bankai Ichigo.
Yes but why tho? As the staff have established within this past hour, you can subtract finite levels of powers from infinite. If all the other pieces don’t have the infinite power, then that leaves one piece (the corpse) that is specifically used for its raw power to sustain the verse. Everything else has quantifiable finite levels of power besides this one which is conveniently used because it is strong. We know that used to be Reio so taking away all of the finite pieces still leaves infinity which Ichigo harmed and Yhwach absorbed.

I thought we weren't supposed to make this thread until the official English translations of the Can't Fear Your Own World novel came out. Is it out already?

You are missing the issue. In the downgrade thread, it was argued that the Soul King energy that was destroyed by the Shinigami was just a finite amount of SK’s energy. You were the one who said that it can’t be the case and said that any division of infinity is still infinity even though nothing said the eyeballs were a division of his energy, something that was directly argued against and you still insisted that any portion of infinite energy is infinite. The staff agreed to this back then so why the double standards? You can’t have your cake and eat it.
And I think you are the one missing the issue because I fail to see how this is double standard to begin with. Dividing spatial boundaries into different sections and dividing levels of energy are not the same thing, or should not be the same thing as each other. One is speaking about power at an infinite level, the other is speaking about physical space being separated into different parts, a part of which certainly isn't infinite (unless a planet, a star or any given x object in an infinite universe is still considered physically infinite to you). A double standard implies these 2 are treated the same way, which I fail to see how that is the case in the first place.

This I agree with , which one of two interpretation ls used should be done rationally by logical deduction.
You cannot use one over the other to your convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back